Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Neeew Avatar!

ZomBrony

(edited)

It shouldn't be a big surprise with my new-ish signature that I'd like a Nurse Redheart avatar to match.
I really just love the *BLEEP* out of Redheart these days and yeah.. An avatar would be great. img-1508911-1-happy.png

So I guess I should give some more details.. It doesn't have to match perfectly but if her expression were similar to the one in my signature that'd be great.. But maybe have her hair down to make her... "Cuter."

Edited by ZomBrony

I might be able to do this for you.

Having her hair down seems like a bit of a challenge-what would you like it to look like when it is down? Straight? Spikey? Curved?

(edited)

I might be able to do this for you.

Having her hair down seems like a bit of a challenge-what would you like it to look like when it is down? Straight? Spikey? Curved?

Uhh.. There's a picture in particular I had in mind. I think it would be considered straight. Just need to make sure I have it uploaded to imgur...

Ah. Found it!

sP6Wdic.jpg

It doesn't have to be exactly like this but just as a sample, mmkay?

Edit: Just thought of a little something extra. If she could be "looking at you," it'd be really nice.

Edited by ZomBrony

Hmm, I had a few little goes of making your avatar the sizes are height = 100 width = Uh I forget

1) Love is the best medicine =

post-8120-0-32484500-1369865281.png

2) Love is the best medicine (No words)

post-8120-0-06474300-1369865289.png

3) It's healing time =

post-8120-0-46626100-1369865294.png

4) It's healing time (No words) =

post-8120-0-22249900-1369865300.png

Hope you like! (Don't forget to put made by Frozen Mint is you are going to use any of them :))

EDIT - Just noticed they look a bit small, if you wish to use them I will get them bigger for you because it would look a bit silly! :D

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Hmm, I had a few little goes of making your avatar the sizes are height = 100 width = Uh I forget

1) Love is the best medicine =

2) Love is the best medicine (No words)

3) It's healing time =

4) It's healing time (No words) =

Hope you like! (Don't forget to put made by Frozen Mint is you are going to use any of them img-1594132-5-smile.png)

EDIT - Just noticed they look a bit small, if you wish to use them I will get them bigger for you because it would look a bit silly! img-1594132-6-biggrin.png

Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to this. :C

I like love is the best medicine with text the most but I see what you mean by the size, so yeah, if you could make it bigger, I'd appreciate it. img-1594132-7-smile.png

Edited by ZomBrony

Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond to this. :C

I like love is the best medicine with text the most but I see what you mean by the size, so yeah, if you could make it bigger, I'd appreciate it. img-1594132-7-smile.png

Glad you like it! I will post the bigger avatar once I am ready! I will make it larger don't worry! What height would you like it? 150x200?

(edited)

Glad you like it! I will post the bigger avatar once I am ready! I will make it larger don't worry! What height would you like it? 150x200?

I do not know dimensions very well, I usually just try to go with equal dimensions like 200x200, 150x150, etc but if 150x200 would look better go for it.

Edited by ZomBrony