Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mini-figurine+book set?

Mr_SP

Or am I just blind?

Popped down to Big W (In Australia), and noticed a $10 MLP book, with a bunch of MLP mini-Figurines (the blind bag sort). The cover had the mane 6, with the CMCs in the foreground. 12 figurines, I think... including Celestia, Spike, the new Fluttershy mold (as if there was ever any other...), and I'm not sure what else, but at least one of the CMCs, and probably the rest of the mane 6.

For $10! I paid that much just to get Celestia! I feel like a shmuck!

As you can guess, I didn't have the oppurtunity to buy it, so I don't exactly have proof if it's new, or if I've simply never heard of it.

Oh, wait, here it is: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic-My-Busy-Book-with-12-mini-figurines-New-/281112307607?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item4173996797

Even so, it was definitely $10 at the store, so what is up with that price? In any case, are any of these unique? I have at least 2/3rds of them from sets or blind bags, and the new Fluttershy is in the new set, but $10 is a good price for the two other CMCs and Spike, alone.

My brother and sister-in-law got that book for me for my birthday. XD

I like it. Some of the figurines are not the most well-molded, but it is still a cool thing to have. Definitely a kids thing but those are still fun to have.