Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

brony attire

appledan20%

does anyone else wear their brony attire in public and has anyone recognised it or made any comments. i have a rainbowdash tee shirt that sais deal with it. what do you have?

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I have a Princess Luna t-shirt, but I don't wear it much anymore.  In my area, it's like wearing around with a target on my back.  I've had people attack me for wearing it, both verbally and physically, so I just kinda don't wear it anymore.  

I have a Vinyl Scratch Tshirt and a Pinkie Pie Portal tshirt, where she is looking through the portal on my back and you can see her face at the front xD Yeah, I wear them in public, why wouldn't I? I've gotten random bro hoofs and the occasional light insult, though they do not faze me, even in the slightest.

im sorry that sucks. i dont wear mine much either. im kind of scared of that. im 25 and people can be cruel. i wish i could start a brony and pegasister town only for fanssad.png. thanks for replying. this is the first post on any social network ive done its nice to talk 

I have a couple pony shirts. My favorite is my Doctor shirt. I've been brohoofed and got some good comments when wearing it, but I've also been insulted and one of my friends calls it disgusting and won't even look at it. He won't talk to me unless I have it covered...

cool. i do need some more gear i just have my one dash tee shirt. lol my gf cant stand mlp. sometimes i cant stand herangry.png lol. ive meet a few bronies and pegasisters on xbox live. i love the whole thing

I go out all the time wearing mlp colors. Even made my own jacket using iron-on transfers. I also wear rainbow tail as well which has netted me positive experiences which even include a couple cops in a cruiser pull over and ask me questions as i was walking down the street.

post-9097-0-89593700-1370217381_thumb.jpg

post-9097-0-87416300-1370217685_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I have a Derpy t-shirt, "you ate my muffins and now you're going to die". I don't wear it a lot, but I have done so at school and while I was shopping. It didn't get any attention because there aren't many bronies here. I haven't had anything happen to me because of it. I'm not scared of wearing it, I just don't want to get it dirty. Because of shipping it costed me a lot. So I only wear it occasionally.

Still just wearing it gave me mixed feelings, I felt proud while at the same time I was a little scared. I was ready for a brohoof and seeing another brony maybe, but I was also ready for people to maybe insult me. I don't know, I doubt anyone would attack me for it though.

Maybe one day my t-shirt will help me meet another brony in real life.

I have a MLP Hat with Rainbow Dash and BRONY on the front and 20% Cooler on the back. I have no tmet any more bronies although I wear it everywhere I go. Haven't gotten much hate probably because with my tallness I can be quite intimidating, I have gotten some weird looks though. If anyone is brave enough to insult me, all i will say is "Come at me bro!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've got two shirts one that says "Luna is best Princess" and another one that just has the mane 6, the CMC, the pets, Luna and Celestia, the wonderbolts, some one time characters, and some background characters.

Of course I wear it in public I stooped caring what people thought of me a while ago most of the people I will never meet and will probably never see again.

I only got one brohoof from a girl that took our order at Whatabuger she said that she liked RD better than Luna and I showed her my RD key chain and she gave be a brohoof in response. I haven't gotten any negative things from anyone but these shirts are new and I haven't wore them much so I'm bound to get some sometime.

Thinking about it everywhere I go I'm usually with my brother and I'm 6' 4" and hes 6' 5" so I don't think people would be willing to insult one of us especially when were together.

Edited by Rappy0
  • Brohoof 2

I've got two shirts one that says "Luna is best Princess" and another one that just has the mane 6, the CMC, the pets, Luna and Celestia, the wonderbolts, some one time characters, and some background characters.

Of course I wear it in public I stooped caring what people thought of me a while ago most of the people I will never meet and will probably never see again.

I only got one brohoof from a girl that took our order at Whatabuger she said that she liked RD better than Luna and I showed her my RD key chain and she gave be a brohoof in response. I haven't gotten any negative things from anyone but these shirts are new and I haven't wore them much so I'm bound to get some sometime.

Thinking about it everywhere I go I'm usually with my brother and I'm 6' 4" and hes 6' 5" so I don't think people would be willing to insult one of us especially when were together.

Exactly how I feel!!! Have you gotten any looks? Because I have only gotten looks. No one is brave enough to say anything as I wrote above.

Exactly how I feel!!! Have you gotten any looks? Because I have only gotten looks. No one is brave enough to say anything as I wrote above.

Yes, I have got some looks lol some people just look at me and look the shirt with a weird expression on their face and it really freaks me out sometimes.

• Brohoof 1

I have a Discord Shirt that I have worn in public on multiple occasions and so far the only reactions I have gotten have been from other bronies though I think that is largely because when people think of MLP they don't usually think of someone like Discord. If you didn't know anything about the show what would you think of this shirt?

fig,black,mens,ffffff.jpg

Of course it is not going to be the last shirt I will get, I have plans to get this one as well.

fig,army,mens,ffffff.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I've got a Hot Topic shirt with all the cast on it, a Luna shirt, a fluttershy shirt, a Shirt with AJ and Rainbow Dash brohoofing, and a brony wrist band. I get the occasional brohoof and people questioning and that's about it.

I have a Princess Luna t-shirt, but I don't wear it much anymore.  In my area, it's like wearing around with a target on my back.  I've had people attack me for wearing it, both verbally and physically, so I just kinda don't wear it anymore.  

wow shouldn't you of told the police about assault?

then at least you would get some amount of protection in your mind.

anyway i'm planning on buying a shirt but i need to gain more money in my bank before i do so

I have a Vinyl Scratch button that I always have on my bookbag(people have noticed it but I've never been insulted), I have a Vinyl Scratch themed hat that I don't wear in public very much because I wanna grow my hair out first. Other than that, I don't think I plan on getting more MLP related stuff.

I have around 13 pony shirts in total.

I wear them in public, of course. I have been recognized in public by two bronies.

One for my Rainbow Dash shirt while at Gamestop, and another with my Derpy Hooves jacket at Toys R Us. 

The second brony quickly reminded me that Derpy and Applejack are best ponies. 

Nothing really negative, as of yet.

of course, I wear a LED vinyl scratch hoodie to work everyday and I added some MLP buttons to the opposite side of the led panel I get tons of compliments on it (and some insults) but mostly good responses I also have a few MLP shirts, Im currently looking for a good MLP hoodie to replace the one im currently wearing in order to save it from being destroyed by Wal-Mart......thinking about the Discord Hoodie that says ''chillin like a villain'' but idk yet.img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

(edited)

I have a bunch of Vinyl Scratch shirts, and a generic Brony one too. Hoping to pick up more, as well as some hoodies and that Vinyl hug me backpack :3

I wear them all the time in public, and no one really says anything. My friends often pick up on them and make fun though, but I really don't care. 

Edited by Apocalyptic_Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

I have a bunch of Vinyl Scratch shirts, and a generic Brony one too. Hoping to pick up more, as well as some hoodies and that Vinyl hug me backpack :3

I wear them all the time in public, and no one really says anything. My friends often pick up on them and make fun though, but I really don't care. 

forgot to mention but my friends also pick on me about it but I just tell them im not inviting them to any epic pony raves..img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png then I start playing some brony techno/dub step as loud as I can yay.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I have a "Keep calm and Brony on" T-shirt, and an LED Vinyl Scratch shirt, both of which I wear in public.

Got a bit of attention at times square when I was on my school trip to New York, even got a random brohoof from a worker at Best Buy wearing my LED shirt.

I don't see why people get bothered from strangers insulting them for their shirts, I mean, that'll probably be the last time you'll ever see them :/

Edited by Hatty Hattington