Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Signature's for everypony!

Oblivion

(edited)

Okay everyone so I recently got into signature making a while back and have been playing around with Photoshop ever since.

I'm going to just set a few ground rules first, To kinda keep things simple.

1. No flash animation(Although I'm adequate at using Photoshop I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to Gif's)

2. Keep it relatively simple ( I am a complete newb at this after all.) And would rather not make a fool out of myself by trying to make something that's completely beyond my level.

3. No custom art. Using Photoshop and drawing are two COMPLETELY different skill sets.

Okay with that said let me give er a go around and see how I do.

Bring em on!

Edited by buster500

Ooh! I'd like to order! :D

Hmm...can I get a double cheeseburger with a shake and a large fries one with Applejack and Discord staring each other down across the words: SparkPegasister (Yeah, that's my sister. She was looking over my shoulder one day while I was here on the forums and saw my name. :P Anyway, she'd be really pleased by having a picture for her birthday like that :P) Beyond the characters n stuff described above, you have creative freedom. :)

Anyway, thanks and good luck ! :D

~SparkBrony

• 4 weeks later...

so you don't draw OC's do you?  I would've wanted my OC on my signature.  Oh well.  If you can't do an OC, then could you do one with my signature at the bottom, and with Luna on it, and the moon.  Luna on the moon, next to the moon, staring at the moon, IN the moon, I don't care.  Luna + Moon = satisfaction.  And if you could, it would be good if Wheatley could be fit in on the moon somewhere.  Wheatley from Portal 2.