Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Wishes OOC

Leafeon

Hello new here ^.^ but I have Rp experience and I would like to join as a die-hard  rper and Pokemon fan. I hope its not too late to join, if yes then I'll enjoy reading the adventure. Thank you.

What pokémon are you?  I am a Psyduck

What gender are you?  Male

Please describe yourself: I am clumsy, a bit slow to react, dim-witted and happy

What moves do you know? Water Gun, Fury swipes, Disable, Zen headbutt

Do you dream of evolution? Nope

As it says in the OP, I'm not taking any more entries right now. But, if I do start sign ups again, I'll definitely send you a mention.

• Brohoof 1

Anyone got a Chesto berry? Until I wake up, I'm not gonna be able to do much. Then again, sleep as a condition rarely lasts a long time...

That's what I was gonna do. Soon as dis gets resolved. Don't worry. I think 0.456 steps ahead. :DDDDD

That's what I was gonna do. Soon as dis gets resolved. Don't worry. I think 0.456 steps ahead. :DDDDD

Is that so? Then why didn't you think of the pokemon that physically cannot cover its ears before you started singing?

Is that so? Then why didn't you think of the pokemon that physically cannot cover its ears before you started singing?

Because it isn't a full step. If it were a full step, Oddish would have used Sweet Scent instead.

Because it isn't a full step. If it were a full step, Oddish would have used Sweet Scent instead.

Mmnf. Fair point.

How do you measure thought-steps, anyways? Does it change with your legspan or IQ?

Mmnf. Fair point.

How do you measure thought-steps, anyways? Does it change with your legspan or IQ?

No. But it does change your carbon footprint. And negative steps means you delete the penny from existence.

HAHAHA CANADIAN HUMOUR

Sorry for wasting your time.

Since this is the OOC thread, I'm speaking out of character. Hi, I'm Twiliscael.

I'm doing it right, don't worry.

But no1 leks u

@@Budding Night, whenever Vulpix speaks, I imagine her having the cutest and most fragile little voice.  Like honestly, I think I can die happily just by imagining it ^o^

That is all that must be said. *disappears into the shadows again*

• Brohoof 1

*Blink blink*

I'm so fuckin scared now. Really.

Anyone else gonna post on the rp though? If there are no takers, I'll post, but...

Things have been quite a bit eventful for me recently.

Anyway, I'll post soon. Probably after Twilie posts, cos he should soon. And I'll also be waiting on N a bit.

Also, I totz command you to hug Altaria.

*Blink blink*

I'm so fuckin scared now. Really.

Anyone else gonna post on the rp though? If there are no takers, I'll post, but...

Going right now. Not sure if it'll affect you much, but I need to post something right now to get the ball rolling on the situation with Snivy.

Also, I totz command you to hug Altaria.

Didn't I do enough already?! Please! Spare me the shame! I promise, I'll never insult any of your OC's again! Promise!

I Pinkie Promise you! D: 

Didn't I do enough already?! Please! Spare me the shame! I promise, I'll never insult any of your OC's again! Promise!

I Pinkie Promise you! D: 

But. This isn't a pony RP. It's a pokemon RP. With your good friend. Who you've formed quite a strong bond with, right?

X1wgUTh.jpg

• Brohoof 3

But. This isn't a pony RP. It's a pokemon RP. With your good friend. Who you've formed quite a strong bond with, right?

img-1534541-1-X1wgUTh.jpg

*murders self*

I can't do this.

I just can't.

Please. Especially the humming part. That is just-

;n; Why.

*murders self*

I can't do this.

I just can't.

Please. Especially the humming part. That is just-

;n; Why.

Altaria is the humming pokemon. Were you expecting him to like... gasp at random? :L That doesn't make sense.

Can someone halp me? I'm not a very good (I'm Terrible) roleplayer, I don't know where to come in from here..

Halp?

I would suggest hiding in an adorable fashion. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be noticed at some point.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure you'll be noticed at some point.

Oh Snivy has definitely noticed how d'awwww inducing and absolutely adorable that Vulpix is :L

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh Snivy has definitely noticed how d'awwww inducing and absolutely adorable that Vulpix is :L

How can you not notice? :3

Also, just putting my character out there in case you start recruiting again (You won't be needing a Friend Bow to recruit me :3). Never done any RP before, but I'm pretty smart and creative when it comes to writing. I've always wanted to do something like this, just testing the waters. Also it's nice to have a Pokemon-based RP here :3.

What pokémon are you?   Larvitar  

What gender are you?   Male (As far as romance, I'm open for anything except male/male).   wink.png

Please describe yourself:   Always looking to prove myself, I will not back down from a good fight. Very protective of my friends, even willing to sacrifice my own safety to help t  hem out. Very giving and mindful of others, despite my appearance.

What moves do you know? Smack Down, Faint Attack, Sandstorm (Can be replaced if it will cause problems), Protect

Do you dream of evolution? Of course, why would I not want to be a fearsome Tyranitar?

Edited by Moon Waves

How can you not notice? :3

Also, just putting my character out there in case you start recruiting again (You won't be needing a Friend Bow to recruit me :3). Never done any RP before, but I'm pretty smart and creative when it comes to writing. I've always wanted to do something like this, just testing the waters. Also it's nice to have a Pokemon-based RP here :3.

What pokémon are you?   Larvitar  

What gender are you?   Male (As far as romance, I'm open for anything except male/male).   img-1537305-1-wink.png

Please describe yourself:   Always looking to prove myself, I will not back down from a good fight. Very protective of my friends, even willing to sacrifice my own safety to help t  hem out. Very giving and mindful of others, despite my appearance.

What moves do you know? Smack Down, Faint Attack, Sandstorm (Can be replaced if it will cause problems), Protect

Do you dream of evolution? Of course, why would I not want to be a fearsome Tyranitar?

Like I said in OP, not taking anymore players, currently.

I also have this issue with not default/bolded/large sized font. So yea...

Like I said in OP, not taking anymore players, currently.

I also have this issue with not default/bolded/large sized font. So yea...

I know you're not taking playing currently, I was just putting it out there. Even said so in the post. And what exactly does the font I used have to do with acceptance into the RP? I never said I would use it, I think you just can't think of a good enough reason.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be gone for the entire week. Can someone control my character for me while I'm gone?

I definitely can, if you want. 

But you probably/maybe are going to miss the best part! D: That's too bad.

(edited)

What pokémon are you? Smoochum
What gender are you? Female
Please describe yourself: I may be cute and small but I have a short fuse. I can't stand it when smaller pokemon like me get picked on. I am determined to see pokemon live together in peace.
What moves do you know? Attract, Water Pulse, Mud Slap, Sing
Do you dream of evolution? No, I'm perfectly fine as me.

I'll join. Also I used this as a reference for my moves.

Edited by I Hate My Wings