Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Drew some unnecessary ponies in social

the_jetfighter

so yeah, during social class i've been drawing more and more. I've been trying to draw more and more. unfortunately these pictures highlight my horrible note taking skills, the drawing on my AP textbook was done early on in the year so the drawings are horrific compared to the other ones. so yeah, the one with pinkie was done today, during class my teacher went through ALL THE ISMS, ugg, way to much isms

post-11563-0-67686400-1370388177_thumb.jpg

post-11563-0-69855100-1370388192_thumb.jpg

post-11563-0-97462600-1370388222_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

You know, I did the same kind of crap in Trig last year... XD

Seriously, all I ever did in that class was sleep or sketch random crap AND I STILL PASSED.

But, uh, back to the drawings.

Considering they're just between-note sketches, they're pretty durned good. I'd like to see what you could do if you had no distractions.

You know, I did the same kind of crap in Trig last year... XD

Seriously, all I ever did in that class was sleep or sketch random crap AND I STILL PASSED.

But, uh, back to the drawings.

Considering they're just between-note sketches, they're pretty durned good. I'd like to see what you could do if you had no distractions.

ive done some drawings here and there, im kinda more of a parody artist, so most of my drawings look kinda, like, cartoony. i was actually thinking about doing a serious picture, ill be sure to post it the second it is finished (if i ever do :P )

Ah, this brings me back to the good ol' days of high school. Rather than pay attention to the dreadfully boring class exercises, I doodled at every chance I could get. You could bet that my notebooks would be littered with ponies had FiM been out back in the day...

Anyway, the drawings themselves are pretty damn good. My only issue is with the hind calf on the pony in the first pic, but otherwise, you totally nailed the show's style. :)