LyraHeartstrings

66 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

is it going to be at 6 or 7, in pacific time? it used to be at 6, and then ep 4 was at 7. was that temporary or permanent? normally id be glad, since its an extra hour of sleep, but the rest of my family will be up by then, and while they dont care that i watch MLP, they have no repsect for anybody trying to watch TV and will be loud. ill have to turn up the volume and theyll complain. theyll also be making diparaging remakrs the whole time, and since theyre my family, i cant really just tell them to go fuck themselves :/

Yes at 7:00 and 7:30 AM in Pacific time :)

Wait wait wait, you Americans have 4 or 6 different zones and it makes me really confuse.

In GMT, when will be released the episode on the TV??

Really, I don't even know your official time. I don't know if you even HAVE ONE :o

In Brazil, we only have one time zone. ^_^

Ha, well, I'm not sure about Brazil's airing schedule for ponies, but I'll clear up a bit of confusion:

America (United States) has only three different time zones. They are Eastern, Central, and Pacific (EST, CST, and PST respectively). I'm on the East coast, so Friendship is Magic will air at 10AM EST for me. Perhaps you can try and find your time from that?

Edited by Kodiak

America (United States) has only three different time zones. They are Eastern, Central, and Pacific (EST, CST, and PST respectively).

The main 48 states of the US are divided into four time zones. The Mountain Time Zone is between the Central and Pacific Time Zones.

As for me, I'll be waking up early to watch the episode, just like I have with the previous ones this season.

Actually, I am quite surprised rariy lives at home. I thought she lived in a room in the dress shop. In suited for success, when she was being all dramatic and stuff in her room, and it was implied the room was on the first floor.

Well, it seems the shop is on the lower floor at least. And rarity said it was HER house... So their parents were just dropping by to say goodbye? Or theyre freeloaders and live off of rarity?

The app commercial :D

Edited by Evilshy