LyraHeartstrings

66 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I meant like the description for episode 5 and 6 sound disappointing. Episode 4 sounds awesome. And I really liked the first two episodes. But meh, episode 3 was pretty good but there are plenty of season 1 episodes I prefer over it.

They actually sound quite good. Hopefully it can get me to finaly like Sweetie bell, as of now I find her just annoying.

I'd be the happiest pegasus if Scootaloo finally had somepony to care for her. I sure hope RD or Fluttershy take that spot.

I just noticed that I have the same initials as Fluttershy. LOL

I cant wait to see more Sweaty Belle and Rarity!

There's a pony called "Sweaty Belle" who exercises a lot and stays covered in sweat?

*trampled by royal guard pegasi*

Over at EqD somepony's managed to find an alternate synopsis for the episode, which is a bit more revealing than the original.

I'll spoiler it for spoilers sake.

Sweetie Belle comes up with an idea to celebrate sisterly unity in an impromptu party with not much planning, and when Rarity decides not to be part of the celebration, Sweetie Belle becomes angry and disowns her as a friend (ouch..)

Just went to Ponycountdown.com to see at what time the episode airs tomorrow...

I had a pretty bad surprise :(

Posted Image

My reaction

Seriously, I was sure it was going to air this week! This is so cruel!

I'm very upset that the new episode didn't come out yesterday... I hope this doesn't happen often, having to wait an extra week... We've had to wait for 3 months, then 2 extra weeks, now 1 extra week... I'm tired of waiting!

I agree, the release dates for episodes are too random and on top of that the showtimes on the HUB or wherever they first go up are always inconvenient.

(edited)

I agree, the release dates for episodes are too random and on top of that the showtimes on the HUB or wherever they first go up are always inconvenient.

Exactly! I remember, that when episode 4 came out, I thought it was supposed to come out at 7, (my time) but it didn't. So I figured that it was coming out at 9. (i heard it was on EqD.) so I slept for an hour, then woke up to find that it had come out at 8 and surprised a bunch of ponies... HUB really needs to get it together... Edited by Lyra
  • Brohoof 1

I can wait and watch all of the series on YouTube or just buy them off from iTunes. I can't stand commercials that are thrown at us on television these days. :(

As for the speculation discussion, I would really love to see more of Sweetie Belle (she's adorable!). A sister & sister relationship episode would be fantastic! By the way, by judging the episode description, I'm assuming and hoping she will get her cutie mark.

Edited by Triforce Ty

SPOILER WARNING!

In preparation for tomorrow's new episode, I wanted to open a thread where we can all comment on the episode as it's happening. Whether you're watching live or streaming, come on down and join the talk!

Posted Image

I'm gonna try to record it in HD and get it up as quick as possible to my YouTube.

The US east coast gets it first meaning I have a slight time advantage over everyone in both watching it and uploading it :P

Not everyone. ;)

is it going to be at 6 or 7, in pacific time? it used to be at 6, and then ep 4 was at 7. was that temporary or permanent?

normally id be glad, since its an extra hour of sleep, but the rest of my family will be up by then, and while they dont care that i watch MLP, they have no repsect for anybody trying to watch TV and will be loud. ill have to turn up the volume and theyll complain.

theyll also be making diparaging remakrs the whole time, and since theyre my family, i cant really just tell them to go fuck themselves :/