Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the most intense MLP you have ever seen?

Dopey Hooves

(edited)

The title says it all. It doesn't matter what season it's from as long as it's from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Mine would probably have to be Season 2 Episode 1 - Return of the Harmony. Because, like everypony gets mean even Fluttershy ohmy.png . and I don't know it just felt very intense. But, tell me what you think!

Discuss 

Edited by Dopey Hooves
  • Brohoof 1

The title says it all. It doesn't matter what season it's from as long as it's from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Mine would probably have to be Season 2 Episode 1 - Return of the Harmony. Because, like everypony gets mean even Fluttershy ohmy.png . and I don't know it just felt very intense. But, tell me what you think!

Discuss 

Mine shall be the two ending episodes of Season 2 A Canterlot Wedding. Why you might ask? Because we have a demon cheese queen manipulating the minds of innocent ponies to feed her children. Yea, MLP is such a kid's show right?

• Brohoof 6

Either the Season 2 finale or the Season 3 opener.

Now, whenever Cadence appears, I have a nagging feeling like some crazy terrorism/invasion/chaos/insane sh*t's about to go down.

• Brohoof 2

Mine shall be the two ending episodes of Season 2 A Canterlot Wedding. Why you might ask? Because we have a demon cheese queen manipulating the minds of innocent ponies to feed her children. Yea, MLP is such a kid's show right?

Well, in some cases yes. But, that episode was very scary and intense. I don't think I could have watched anymore of that episode. My facial expression: blink.png  It was just priceless xDDD.

• Brohoof 2

I think the most intense My Little Pony moment goes to, Chrysalis disguised as Cadence sending Twilight down into the catacombs of the Crystal Kingdom with her very sinister smile. :o

133508289011.gif

• Brohoof 9

For me the most intense moment or episode is 'The Last Roundup'. All I have to say is this: "NOPONY BREAKS A PINKIE PROMISE!" That moment right there is when I went "Oh Sh** Applejack you did not just do what I think you just did" and then the wraith of Pinkie ensued.

• Brohoof 2

Three competitors for this one.

• Twilight vs the growing dark spikes atop the Crystal Empire tower. This is Twilight, the magical prodigy. She isn't often stumped by obstacles; to see her struggling was pretty intense in comparison to the rest of MLP.
  • Spike vs the large dragon during the cave scene of Owl's Well That Ends Well. He was a tiny little dragon, who pissed off an absolutely huge dragon, before just about being saved by Owlowiscious. Let's face it, nobody would be on the edge of their seats, but it was one of the closer shaves of the series.
  • Pinkie clones taking the test during Too Many Pinkie Pies. What was intense here is that the slightest mistake (either on Twilight's or Pinkie's part) could exile the true Pinkie Pie to the Mirror Pool, a place where she doesn't belong. Twilight had to concentrate on which Pinkie Pie amidst dozens wasn't displaying the traits of the real Pinkie Pie - with the loss of a dear friend on the line. Yeah, that's darn intense. And for Pinkie Pie, it must have been horrifically intense - this was a fight for her freedom and her friends, if not her life.
  • Brohoof 3

Definitely the season 2 finale when Chrysalis showed her real form after she was in disguise the whole time in part 1. I had to pick up pieces of my brain because my mind was blown too much. And for a show that was aimed for kids, that was pretty damn intense even for the elder audiences.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm...

Mine would be Season 3 Episode 2. Now while the plot could be predicted, it was pretty intense to the end all the way from the scene of getting the Crystal Heart to the point if Twilight passed the test.

The Canterlot Wedding episodes are both close second.