Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

pleasedontcomeback

Can I make another request? If I can, I'd like to request a picture of my main OC, Blue Moon, with his daughter, Clear Skies. I'd prefer it to be somewhat cute, and as for the pose; I don't mind as long as they are together. Father-daughter relationship, not romantic relationship. If you don't want to do this, or I'm not allowed to make another request, that's okay. But if I can, then thanks in advance. 

Here are pictures:

Blue Moon:

post-13690-0-76417700-1375481517_thumb.png

Clear Skies:

post-13690-0-21776700-1375300041_thumb.png

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there. I would like to make a request for my pegasus. I hope you wouldn't mind.

Name of pony: Winterglade

Pose: Gliding leisurely in the sky

Image: http://i.imgur.com/O3CzpXY.png

Background (if wanted): Above the cloud

Other: I guess the cape is optional? I'm still not sure how would a pegasus fly with that piece of clothing.

Thanks b4 :­D

Done~! I was really proud of the result. img-1562746-1-smile.png I 'm sorry about Whooves not having any tail. That was a mistake on my part :/ sorry...

I hope you like it!

Done~! I was really proud of the result. img-1562746-1-smile.png I 'm sorry about Whooves not having any tail. That was a mistake on my part :/ sorry...

I hope you like it!

I LOVE IT! Thanks! :D It's ok for not having the tail. Honestly, I just pay atention to the lips. XD jk, jk... or am i? dun... dun... DUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I believe I have a second request, now. Because I know how good you are, I think you're able to do it. Can you have this OC: http://happymcdull.deviantart.com/art/myPony-363341138

and Fluttershy walking nnext to echother, and the OC has one of the wings draped over her? And make sure Fluttershy is looking at him, smiling... Please? one more thing... have one of those little cartoon heart things, that are like this: ~~ <3 :be over my head. THANK YOU! :P

Dawwwww! Your drawings are so adorable and finely drawn!!

I'd like to make a request for my OC!

Name:Crazy

Pose:Standing

Image:

Background:None

Other:None

Thanks soooo much if you do this!!!!

:D

Of course you can do another request! I don't mind at all, no siree! I love doing these requests and it would be amazing if I get more requests, so I don't care at all if you get 2 requests or 10 or 100! All I care about is if the requester likes it or if it is appropriate. I will add your name to the request board as soon as possible!

Sorry to bother you, but uh.. you said left for both Rarity and Octavia XD

if you can quickly fix that i'll finish the picture :)

Oh, and do you want the same expression for the pose?

Done~! This wasn't hard at all to do, all I did was save the background and use it :P

Your OC was missing her goggles, sorry about that. I don't do well on goggles :( I hope it's fine without them :(

Here you go!

attachicon.gifOC art request 6.png

Woops, my bad. XD

Yeah, I meant Rarity on the left and Octavia to the left.

And yes, the same expression would help, along with a blush for my OC that is, thank you for the notice. 

You said that they both are on the left again. Unless, that's what you wanted, but can you refix it again? Pretty Pretty Pleease?

Done! This was a cool request to do. Sorry if she looks like a foal, I tried making it look like she crouched.

Here is your finished request:

attachicon.gifPixie Dust Request.png

I hope you like it!

Aww. Thank you so much, she looks adorable. :3 I think you did pretty good at drawing her and her pose. She doesnt look like a foal.

You said that they both are on the left again. Unless, that's what you wanted, but can you refix it again? Pretty Pretty Pleease?

Done! This was a cool request to do. Sorry if she looks like a foal, I tried making it look like she crouched.

Here is your finished request:

attachicon.gifPixie Dust Request.png

I hope you like it!

Rarity to the left, Octavia to the right.

Man am I stupid to post that same mistake twice! XD

Huge sorry, sometimes I type to fast to not notice the spelling mistakes I create.