Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Element Wielders [Project N.E.W]

NeverAgain653289he32

Dear [Your name here],

You have been selected for the [Classified] program by Celestia and Luna themselves. An uneasy and deadly alliance has been formed between the Changeling Queen Chrysalis, and the embodiment of chaos himself Discord. They plan to take Equestria by storm and take out the princesses. You have been hoof chosen by means of [Classified] because we know you will succeed in your journey. The six ponies who wield the 'Element's of Harmony' are all MIA. Meet us in the Canterlot royal garden by sun rise tomorrow.

-Project [Classified] staff

_________________________________________________________________________________

[OOC: Hey everyone, I came up with a roleplay about you and random ponies having to go on a journey together to search for the elements that have been hidden in different cities and countries (Ex. Griffon Kingdom) to find the very well hidden elements and build a strong friendship to use them. An action (Not gruesome) / Romance / Adventure (Maybe some RPG elements) You will find out more when you get to the gardens.!]

Element of Laughter: Ginger Snap (@Rainbow Dash The Fourth)

Element of Magic: Anarchy (@Fancy Ram)

Element of Generosity: Firebolt (@Firebolt)

Element of Kindness: Peachy Keen (@LordLlamahat

Element of Honesty: Gardenia (@GaleFenrir)

Element of Loyalty: Scribeshield (@Cinderscribe)

(OOC Thread for New Element Wielders [Project N.E.W]

For the record, I'm on almost all the time after 4:00pm DST (I think... :V). Other than Thursdays, which I have riding on. Just so I don't have to say this later. :V

I am pretty active for the most part, but I have the tendency to sleep like ~9-10 hours.

And I feel awfully sympathetic towards those who are always saying they only get like 3 hours of sleep.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I tend to get a good 5 - 6, usually go about 2 - 3 am and get up at 7:30. 

Having the forums on my phone means I'm pretty active through the day though, just a shame thats when everyone else is asleep / busy. img-1572005-1-derpy_emoticon1.png

Edit

-----

It:s 23:24 here at the moment, to give anypony a good idea of my timezone :P

Edited by Cinderscribe

I should be on most of the time from noon (five hours ago, for me) or earlier until about 2 AM (it's Summer, I'm allowed to have a terrible sleep schedule). It helps that I have this on my phone, like Cinder, so even if I've gone somewhere I'll still be able to check in at times.