Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My art <3

Finesthour

Very nice drawings. I wish I could draw >_< instead of having to stick to fan-fiction and using other people's vectors.

You think they are good :o?????

I think they are terrible ._.

Celestia's lineart is a little confusing at and I don't think you got psycho-Twi's hair quite right, but Rarity and Derpy Hooves look fantastic. You should get a scanner or a proper camera - I'd love to see these in high res.

Celestia is amazingly difficult to draw, I never expected it xD

And the crazy twilight one was just a quick drawing for a friend. I could re-draw it with precision if you want xD

And I can take a hi-res picture on my phone, but it takes up CRAPLOADS of space.

You think they are good :o?????

I think they are terrible ._.

Compared to what I could crank out, yeah lol.

The only thing I was remotely decent at drawing were sports logos when I was growing up. Ask me to draw humans or ponies, it's going to look like a disaster lol.

My favorites are the Rartiy one and Crazy Twi!

On the subject of drawing, I've had the urge to make a comic based on MLP... But I have to actually think of a STORY first. :/

If I do decide to make one, I probably won't start it up until next year when season 2 is done and there is a lot more to base certain chapters on. For instance, the transition from Luna to Nightmare moon. :P

Edited by Akaraah

Those are pretty nice sketches! How long did it take you to draw these? Whenever I try to draw something, it takes me triple the time it would take anyone else.

Heh, about 5 minutes each. I have never really taken the time to actually TRY.

I'm impressed. Celestia could be better and Twilight looks like the Hyena from The Lion king.

But Derpy Hooves and Rarity are quite impressive. She almost looks as good as me.

Now it's time for me to make pony pics >:D