Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning OOC: Equestria University (Romance) (SOL) (Re-Roll)

The Elusive Cinder

(edited)

I have absolutely no idea how to respond to that. But I need to type more characters to make this post so I'll say the first thing that came to my mind.

wat

Edited by Ampharos

Well... I'm applied. And frantically waiting. (Seriously, I'm freaking out. Its not you guys though. I was in a fast flowing tide of posts, responses, and phone calls. All of a sudden its dead quiet O_O))

(edited)

If we accept everyone on this thread (everyone looks good to me) the Dorm list will look like this:

Dorm 1: Steeleye Sungazer and Pelate Overcast

Dorm 2: Light Eye and Psych Ward

Dorm 3: Acoustic Cloud and Fireheart

Dorm 4: Ceil and Elipsis

Dorm 5: Diamond Dust and Apple Stem

Dorm 6: Nightshade and Cinderscribe

Dorm 7: Thinkin' Ink and Whirl Wake

Dorm 8: Starry Night 

That means we just need a mare (possibly two if Gale doesn't come back) and two stallions to be full.

Edited by Psych Ward

(edited)

Yessss

I will join with my OC Noon, if that's ok. Unless, of course, you need a stallion instead. Either way, I'd love to be in this RP. I read some of the original, and it seems very interesting. Both OC links are in my signature.

EDIT: Actually, idea here, if I were to just join in with just my male OC, we could just settle for only having seven dorms, so we don't have to find two more roleplayers.

Edited by Jverne

Yessss

I will join with my OC Noon, if that's ok. Unless, of course, you need a stallion instead. Either way, I'd love to be in this RP. I read some of the original, and it seems very interesting. Both OC links are in my signature.

EDIT: Actually, idea here, if I were to just join in with just my male OC, we could just settle for only having seven dorms, so we don't have to find two more roleplayers.

We need an even number of both genders.  You could rp as both if you wished though.  We need two stallions and a mare.

(edited)

We need an even number of both genders.  You could rp as both if you wished though.  We need two stallions and a mare.

Exactly! But if we were to put dorm 7 out of the picture (which has nobody in it) and just settle with 7 dorms, I could join with Whirl Wake and we would be evened out, just with less roleplayers than expected.

I'm basing this speculation on your last post, where you made a list of characters and their respective dorms.

Edited by Jverne

Sweet! I'm in. I'd like to thank the academy, etc., etc.

But seriously, Psych Ward seems like a very interesting pony, and I'm excited to get to RP with her. :D

Thank you very much!  You'll be the first to rp with her since I've updated her profile.  I have a better idea with her now.

Thank you very much!  You'll be the first to rp with her since I've updated her profile.  I have a better idea with her now.

It is grave burden I bear... but I SHALL ACCEPT THE TASK, and then, I shall fulfill it with skill and HONOR. HONOR!!!

Exactly! But if we were to put dorm 7 out of the picture (which has nobody in it) and just settle with 7 dorms, I could join with Whirl Wake and we would be evened out, just with less roleplayers than expected.

I'm basing this speculation on your last post, where you made a list of characters and their respective dorms.

The dorms are divided by genders.  We might have a couple people still want to join anyways.  We'll want to give them a chance.

It is grave burden I bear... but I SHALL ACCEPT THE TASK, and then, I shall fulfill it with skill and HONOR. HONOR!!!

I look forward to it.  I hope we have all the spots filled by tomorrow so we can start!  I'm eager as Pinkie Pie!

Yes Starry Night I was talking to you :) I also can't wait to get this started. We need more people though.

Okay. I'll add him into the list then.

This is filling up pretty quickly.  I hope GaleFenrir shows up as well.  They were pretty fun to rp with.

The dorms are divided by genders.  We might have a couple people still want to join anyways.  We'll want to give them a chance.

Ah! I see now. I thought it would be like the original, with mixed genders in the same dorms. I guess this is significantly more realistic, though. I'll just go with Whirl Wake for now unless Noon is needed instead. I wouldn't like to play as two OC's, however. Being that my time zone is different from most of you and that I have to be AFK at random times it would be difficult.

Ah! I see now. I thought it would be like the original, with mixed genders in the same dorms. I guess this is significantly more realistic, though. I'll just go with Whirl Wake for now unless Noon is needed instead. I wouldn't like to play as two OC's, however. Being that my time zone is different from most of you and that I have to be AFK at random times it would be difficult.

The original had correctly gendered dorms as well....

Okay, I'll at your pony to the list as well I guess.

(edited)

Also, Do you guys think it would be weird if I hosted the actual rp thread but Cinderscribe hosted this one? Cuz I'll probably make it fairly soon after I wake up tomorrow. If it's not full by then I'll probably start it anyway. Then people who join afterwords can say hey either came late or didn't interact with anyone.

Edited by Ampharos

The original had correctly gendered dorms as well....

Ok, I was probably just looking at a completely different roleplay that was also about ponies at a university. Please don't think I'm stupid. 

bth_bangHeadAgainstWall.gif

Also, Do you guys think it would be weird if I hosted the actual rp thread but Cinderscribe hosted this one? Cuz I'll probably make it fairly soon after I wake up tomorrow. If it's not full by then I'll probably start it anyway. Then people who join afterwords can say hey either came late or didn't interact with anyone.

We only need a mare and then we're good.  I don't really care who hosts what.

Wow, I'm late. Ehehe, glad this is gonna be up and running pretty soon! And we have new peeps! Yay! :D

So I see that you have my character on the first post but here's the link if you wanted that. ^_^

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ciel-r3590

Oh and I message GaleFenrir.

Thanks.  If we can get them on board we'll be all ready to go.  That's be wonderful.  Your character's already on the list.

My OChttp://mlpforums.com.../_/zamkin-r3877

Have I Read The Rules?: Yes, but there is something I need to say. I will not use text talk, but I'm a horrible speller unless I use Google as a spell checker.

How Active Am I?: I try to be here everyday, but sometimes I disappear for unknown reasons for unknown amounts of time.

(I have no since of time.) I  think the worse I've been offline was for a month.

Ok everypony I made the thread! Feel free to begin whenever you're ready. http://mlpforums.com/topic/66344-equestria-university-re-roll/

@,

Well currently there is one female spot left and we are trying to get  someone from the old RP to join. As the OP says, priority is given to past members of the roleplay. If he declines, you can join. The only problem I have is you said you disappear for unknown amounts of time. This could be a problem when the roleplay is active and you are in the middle of a conversation and then you disappear.

Ok everypony I made the thread! Feel free to begin whenever you're ready. http://mlpforums.com/topic/66344-equestria-university-re-roll/

@,

Well currently there is one female spot left and we are trying to get  someone from the old RP to join. As the OP says, priority is given to past members of the roleplay. If he declines, you can join. The only problem I have is you said you disappear for unknown amounts of time. This could be a problem when the roleplay is active and you are in the middle of a conversation and then you disappear.

Yeah, that could be a good thing or a bad thing. I say that because I have no sense of time. two months to me could actually be three days. or vise versa.

Yeah, that could be a good thing or a bad thing. I say that because I have no sense of time. two months to me could actually be three days. or vise versa.

Then as it stands now, I think you'd be better off finding a less time oriented rp.  We're also completely full on male slots.