Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request In need Of Vocalist.

Ģōffēŗmąʼn99

My friend, Ryan and i are planning on making some music video soon, and we dont have the best voices in the world for it, if you've had experience in the past than send in some of your work or just do an audition for us in a skype conference, if you help out you will get dome reward (we will discuss it) and just good luck.

(edited)

My friend, Ryan and i are planning on making some music video soon, and we dont have the best voices in the world for it, if you've had experience in the past than send in some of your work or just do an audition for us in a skype conference, if you help out you will get dome reward (we will discuss it) and just good luck.

what pitch are you look for bass, baritone, tener, alto, soprano. i'm a bass. if you dont which i bet you do bass is the lowest voice pitch. Also My skype name is Greasebrony

Edited by TwoBitMathooves

what pitch are you look for bass, baritone, tener, alto, soprano. i'm a bass. if you dont which i bet you do bass is the lowest voice pitch

yeah and what kind of song that means alot to some artist i mean for me not as much but i think your voacalist should know what there getting into!!!

(edited)

I would love to help out with this, but as the posters above me said, I need to know what exactly you're looking for. My skype is the same as my username here if you want to talk about it.

Edit: Oh, and Im a tenor myself.

Edited by xXthevenomousXx