Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confession Time!

Fizz.

It would seem that you fall in love with people easily img-1294542-1-biggrin.png

That is not true! Okay, I suck at lying, it probably is true...

Edit: Actually though it's somepony I knew before I knew Firebolt, so it wasn't that easily

Edited by Endless Storm
  • Brohoof 1

I normally don't care about celebrities (anymore than people in general), what's going on in the celebrity world, etc. However, there is one exception: Emma Watson. She's just, beautiful. Whenever I revisit the Harry Potter series (I've already read all of the books and watched all of the movies, I love them), I always feel like I have a crush on Hermione Granger.  This will usually consist of daydreaming, reading Emma Watson's twitter or looking up stuff about her in general. She might be prevalent in my mind for a few days at the very most, and then I'll forget all about her until I once again revisit the Harry Potter series. 

By "revisit the Harry Potter series," I mean watch several of the movies again in a short period of time, or reread the books (which I have yet to do). I don't mean seeing a reference to it or having a passing thought about it here or there. 

I know Emma Watson isn't Hermione Granger, she's an actor. But, still, whenever I see her picture, I associate her with the character Hermione Granger.

• Brohoof 1

Well...When i was little... I was scared of the Harry Potter 2 Game, because of the snake whispers through the walls...gave me nightmares for weeks

Nowadays.... I play Dead Space and Resident Evil happily without any nightmares ^_^

I... Once I... 

I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar...

Okay, time for a serious one...

I've never had Nutella before.

I normally don't care about celebrities (anymore than people in general), what's going on in the celebrity world, etc. However, there is one exception: Emma Watson. She's just, beautiful. Whenever I revisit the Harry Potter series (I've already read all of the books and watched all of the movies, I love them), I always feel like I have a crush on Hermione Granger.  This will usually consist of daydreaming, reading Emma Watson's twitter or looking up stuff about her in general. She might be prevalent in my mind for a few days at the very most, and then I'll forget all about her until I once again revisit the Harry Potter series. 

By "revisit the Harry Potter series," I mean watch several of the movies again in a short period of time, or reread the books (which I have yet to do). I don't mean seeing a reference to it or having a passing thought about it here or there. 

I know Emma Watson isn't Hermione Granger, she's an actor. But, still, whenever I see her picture, I associate her with the character Hermione Granger.

Emma Watson is like some sort of goddess. I may or may not be exaggerating. Edited by Flareon
  • Brohoof 2

Here goes.

• I dropped a sizeable rock on my younger brother's head when he was only 6 years old.
  • I wet the bed all the friggin' time until I was about 10 or 11.
  • ... I also shat the bed once, which I didn't think was even possible.
  • I used to have a massive early-teen crush on Krystal from Starfox, and I fantasized about her all the time.
  • I once hid in a closet for hours at a young just to freak out my family - it worked pretty well.
  • I don't classify myself as bi-sexual, but I've always wanted to do stuff with guys
  • I'm pretty sure I starved my hamster to death, and upon finding her dead, I cried. A lot.
  • I absolutely despise most of the people I've met since moving here, yet I stayed friends with some of them for over 5 years.
  • I over-sleep on days when I can just to escape reality and remain unconscious.
  • I own a fleshlight (I haaaaaate admitting this for some reason. Owning boy toys is just not cool in society's eyes, I guess. Meh. >_>)
  • I want only the best for my close friends, but I get jealous of their successes easily.
  • I don't know who I am.
  • I don't know what I am.
  • I don't know what the f*ck I'm doing.
  • Brohoof 2

• I used to have a massive early-teen crush on Krystal from Starfox, and I fantasized about her all the time.

I don't blame you, she's cute XD

I've fantasized about her too, to be honest.

• Brohoof 1

I don't blame you, she's cute XD

I've fantasized about her too, to be honest.

I have too, I hate to admit it but I have too

Heh, well - glad to know I'm not the only one. It was sort of a... phase for me. Long since passed, but I still think she's hot stuff, that's for sure happy.png

• Brohoof 2

I still think she's hot stuff, that's for sure img-1298856-1-happy.png

She kind of is... I really hate myself for saying that but still

I barely remembered Krystal until now though, so yeah...

Edited by Endless Storm

Umm.... well... My girlfriend and I once had relations on my seven year old brother's bed........... umm....... while he was still sleeping on it. His bed is queen sized and he was at the far end and well (he's also a heavy sleeper)...... My little diamond kitten and I decided to.... umm... well you know. blush.png

• Brohoof 1

Umm.... well... My girlfriend and I once had relations on my seven year old brother's bed........... umm....... while he was still sleeping on it. His bed is queen sized and he was at the far end and well (he's also a heavy sleeper)...... My little diamond kitten and I decided to.... umm... well you know. blush.png

Um... I don't know how to respond to that... I'm afraid...

Umm.... well... My girlfriend and I once had relations on my seven year old brother's bed........... umm....... while he was still sleeping on it. His bed is queen sized and he was at the far end and well (he's also a heavy sleeper)...... My little diamond kitten and I decided to.... umm... well you know. img-1298884-1-blush.png

This... this is awesome.

• Brohoof 1

This... this is awesome.

Awesome... Right...

I mean.... we weren't planning on doing that... things just kinda heated up and we went right into the room. Although, it's not as crazy as the time we got caught by the Border Patrol.

-I hate it when people touch me. Especially hands. I freak the fuck out if someone touches my hands. The only exceptions are people close to me. Best friends, and whatnot. Hell, I don't let the majority of my family touch me. At all.

-I'm so disciplined, that when I was 5 years old, I stayed in bed and purposely shit myself because my dad told me not to get out of bed and I really, really had to go.

-I'm a total loner in reality. I might seem cool on here (do I? lol) but I'm the biggest no lifer you'll ever meet. Period.

-Despite what you read up there, a lot of girls seem to hit on me in person. It's weird.... I can't tell you how many times I've said no. I'm pretty average looking, there's nothing really special about me, I guess I'm just a natural born chick magnet or something.

-I've had nightmares where I've massacred people. ....and I enjoyed it.

-^That shit you read there? That shit scares me. I scare myself.

Edited by Ekho
  • Brohoof 3

I mean.... we weren't planning on doing that... things just kinda heated up and we went right into the room. Although, it's not as crazy as the time we got caught by the Border Patrol.

Okay, now I'm honestly starting to doubt the legitimacy of your little "adventure stories." Unless, of course, you explain in full, thorough detail. wink.png