Ask Gilda

Mywas

(edited)

Didn't Trixie promise not to... That lying little twerp oh god I turning into Gilda

Yes I have met him before, He seems cool and hes teaching those ponies to stop being such wimps.We don't have to contribute to Society at all. We only help our kingdom. They don't do anything for us so why should us help those ponies and other creatures.

Um like he just said the ponies make the sun rise and they make it set. Are you just going to say "Good they make it set then I don't have to look at them all day"

Edited by Pinkie Party Pie

Didn't Trixie promise not to... That lying little twerp oh god I turning into Gilda

Um like he just said the ponies make the sun rise and they make it set. Are you just going to say "Good they make it set then I don't have to look at them all day"

......No I wasn't gonna say that(Darn it). But we Griffons also do stuff like Haunt down Dragons and other creatures Ponies would be too scared to look at.

HA I'd like to see you try haunt down a full grown dragon, it would be very amusing.

I do it Daily. When I don't have anything to do.

And ponies are not wimps Hence Twilight Hence Rainbow dash Hence Pinkie if she stare danger in the the eye and say go suck it.

Not saying that there aren't exceptions but Is there anypony who isn't an element of Harmony who can eat a dragon?

(edited)

(Running) I'm telling Twilight to keep you away from Spike, then.

Do I look like I care?

Edited by What

Its really great. Especially after we fed Our last leader to the Dragons.

You...feed your leaders to the dragons? Dayum, we need that here in the human world.

You...feed your leaders to the dragons? Dayum, we need that here in the human world.

Its his fault for having too much wars in such short time.

Its his fault for having too much wars in such short time.

What kind of wars did you fight? I don't recall the Griffons going to war with the Ponies during my lifetime...

Unless it happened back around the end of college. I was drunk for large portions of that year.

What kind of wars did you fight? I don't recall the Griffons going to war with the Ponies during my lifetime...

Unless it happened back around the end of college. I was drunk for large portions of that year.

You ponies think you are the only specie in the world. We had wars with the mules not so long ago while you ponies were doing nothing

Yo! Gilda!

You're pretty awesome. I liked how you screeched at Fluttershy. She's such a wimp don't you think?

Finally someone who appreciates my awesome style. and yeah that Yellow Mare was such a wimp, Its not my fault she can't see where she is going.

• 2 months later...

Honestly, I can't blame you for flipping out at Pinkie she can get pretty annoying an clingy...her understanding of personal space is also nearly non-existent.

Personally, I still like her-but, I can still understand where you're coming from there.

And you've stated that you dislike most ponies for being 'wimps'...

But, what about Lightning Dust-have you ever met her?

Edited by TimeLordRainbowDash
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, I can't blame you for flipping out at Pinkie she can get pretty annoying an clingy...her understanding of personal space is also nearly non-existent.

Personally, I still like her-but, I can still understand where you're coming from there.

And you've stated that you dislike most ponies for being 'wimps'...

But, what about Lightning Dust-have you ever met her?

Well I may went over the top but she forced me to. I had to pay 5000 Griffon bits just to be allowed to fly across the borders to Equestria just to see my old friend and this Pink Mare ruins it.

And Yeah, I met that Pegasus, Shes cool, Kinda arrogant but stil cool, And she kinda reminds me of somepony I know, I just can't remember who.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
.......Damn, have mercy.

Are Griffon Bits worth more or less than regular Pony Bits?

If so, then by how much?

We griffons aren't as fancy as ponies, so our bit is about 1/10 of a pony bit Edited by What