Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Future Reboot

Power Ten

I'm planning on restarting the Ponyville Roleplay thread after I finish with my current RP. This is going to be everyday life in Ponyville. Anypony is welcome to join. If you're interested, post links to your OC page here or choose any of the cast. I'll PM you when I put up the thread.

LE RULES (Along with site rules already in place)

1. Romance is fine, but this is not a dating sim. Make your own RP if you want pages and pages of mindless flirting.

2. I dislike alicorn OC's. You can use one ONLY if it is very well made and approved.

3. If you want to start a big event in the RP, ask the other players for approval first.

Can't wait to start this RP soon!

Edited by Power Ten
Incorrect prefix

Sounds interesting! Coutn me in.

I might wanna be one of the Mane 6 since I have no OC, and Im not fond of them honestly.

Take your pick. I personally love creating OC's, though making good ones is really hard.

I'll take Pinkie Pie

ok

Take your pick. I personally love creating OC's, though making good ones is really hard.

I editied my post saying Perferably Twilight.

Im no artist, and I dont really want to ask someone here to make on OC anyways.

The Searching prefix is not to be used for sign-ups. Please create an OOC thread outlining your general concept if you wish accept sign-ups. Lastly, create a character profile for all characters in the Character Database. You do not post your character profiles in an OOC thread.

How do I change this to an OOC thread?