Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nudity

Fluttershutter

Nudity  

286 users have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• Go native, get naked
    • Keep your smelly, worn out clothes no matter what
    • Beg Rarity to be generous and make you some custom clothes though you can't pay

please give Rarity a break everypony! :o

Rarity_tired_eyes_S3E1.png

I wouldn't go out nude if I was the only human in ponyville, I'll try to explain to my fellow pony friends why it is important for a human to wear clothes. because we don't have a fur that can cover our genitals nor can magically detach them from our bodies like ponies do.

I'll guess I'll have to stick with the same clothes till I find a way to get more, even though ponies do not wear underwear nor pants. damn. I'll have to ask Rarity to make me some (FUCK)

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

I'd wear my clothes for sure, for making the ponies interested in our culture, especially Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle. I'll tell them about the wonders of our home planet, and the...

img-1754501-1-internet.jpg

Edited by sovereign_
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't think the 'go native go naked' option would work since of exposed gentalia. And I don't think Rarity would like me bumrushing her for a favor right away. There is probably another clothing shop in Ponyville that can make simpler clothing for myself. Rarity seems like should only specalizes in speciality clothing, not shoe cobbling.

• 11 months later...

I would keep my cloths until they were worn down to nothing but I probably would of gotten some patched clothing by then I wouldn't go naked I would keep my mask on as well because I feel naked without it and as time went I probably would have gotten a job and been able to afford new clothing but really if you think about it if your the first human to be discovered by ponies you would be famous so I think worrying about cloths is the least of your problems

• Brohoof 1

well, personally I'd want something to protect me from the elements. As a human i don't have the luxury of a fur coat to protect me. If rarity wanted to make me some new threads she wouldn't have to twist my arm but i still wouldn't feel right just taking something. Although i might just take a page from gummy's book.post-28255-0-60118500-1405710805.jpg

Say you end up in Equestria in your normal human form. The ponies are friendly and accepting but they are curious why you constantly wear your clothes. Especially since you only have the one set. What do you do?

I would inform them that clothes have more purpose than to act as fashion for humans.

• Brohoof 1

I'd ask Rarity for something.

Maybe I'd try going naked after a couple years living there. You know, after everypony is used to me being there?

I feel like going randomly naked after a couple years of being around the ponies would make it worse than if you just showed up naked or something ;p.

It would be completely out of the ordinary after you being there for a while wearing clothes. I guess unless the ponies kind of collectively wanted you to be naked or something. But I kind of doubt being comfortable around you would affect how shocked they might be when your suddenly naked ;p.

Just my thoughts.

Are you kidding? A WORLD WITH NO PANTS. All the more reason to get to work on that portal!

Actually I think Ponies have had pants in a few episodes, or atleast dresses, which are more skirt like, which is somewhat like pants. 

Plus if you walked on 4 legs pants would be hard to get to work all that well ;p.

The issue here is that with ponies, assuming they even have genitalia, it's usually hidden under a tail or between their legs. For humans, standing upright kind of has it always visible. I'd personally keep my clothes unless they started to come apart. I'd probably find myself working with the Apples anyways, and chances are, unless it was particularly hot when I got transported or I got transported when I was dressed up for something special, I'd be wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I could just take off the shirt if it got too hot and work in the jeans. Shoes, I'd likely just go barefoot if it's all grass, but if it's rocky I'd probably wear my shoes for walking on that or traveling.

• Brohoof 1

The issue here is that with ponies, assuming they even have genitalia, it's usually hidden under a tail or between their legs. For humans, standing upright kind of has it always visible. I'd personally keep my clothes unless they started to come apart. I'd probably find myself working with the Apples anyways, and chances are, unless it was particularly hot when I got transported or I got transported when I was dressed up for something special, I'd be wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I could just take off the shirt if it got too hot and work in the jeans. Shoes, I'd likely just go barefoot if it's all grass, but if it's rocky I'd probably wear my shoes for walking on that or traveling.

Well, it can only be assumed they have to have genitalia, atleast some type, because otherwise how would they do things like go to the bathroom or reproduce? 

And considering they are based off of well ponies(considering it's called "My Little Pony" ;p.) they're basically just smaller horses, More or less. And since Horses have genitalia, and so do ponies, then we can only assume that in the show the ponies would logically have to have some form of genitalia. 

And we can only assume their genitalia is similar to that of humans, and well most animals, because there aren't really any animals I can think of that have any vastly different genitalia anyways. And if they're based off ponies and ponies in real life have genitalia, then I guess it has to be assumed the ponies in the show are the same. Plus they're mammals like humans if they're like real ponies.

But yeah I basically agree with how it's hidden, except maybe it's possible it's just hidden in their fur in addition to behind their tail/legs. Just because the ponies seem to have quite dense fur, so it seems like it would work out. They even have fur on the bottom of their belly's, which is something a lot of animals do not have.

I'd definitely beg Rarity for something. I'd pay her back when I can. On the other hand, if we treat Equestria Girls as canon, we'd turn into a pony anyways when we enter the portal, in which case, I'd probably be fine doing without. On a side note, it is kind of odd that a pony who wasn't wearing anything, somehow woke up in a full outfit after going through the portal, but I wouldn't expect otherwise in a kid's show. If we were to go through the portal though, we can assume any clothing we're wearing would disappear.

• Brohoof 1

Definitely get naked your in Equestria so you may aswell stock with the trend and were nothing and there isn't any point in being shy.I mew. There ponies they are not going to care about your private

imagine the amount of sunburns you'll get there. Bright Sunny weather nearly all year around.

• Brohoof 2

Well, it can only be assumed they have to have genitalia, atleast some type, because otherwise how would they do things like go to the bathroom or reproduce? 

And considering they are based off of well ponies(considering it's called "My Little Pony" ;p.) they're basically just smaller horses, More or less. And since Horses have genitalia, and so do ponies, then we can only assume that in the show the ponies would logically have to have some form of genitalia. 

And we can only assume their genitalia is similar to that of humans, and well most animals, because there aren't really any animals I can think of that have any vastly different genitalia anyways. And if they're based off ponies and ponies in real life have genitalia, then I guess it has to be assumed the ponies in the show are the same. Plus they're mammals like humans if they're like real ponies.

But yeah I basically agree with how it's hidden, except maybe it's possible it's just hidden in their fur in addition to behind their tail/legs. Just because the ponies seem to have quite dense fur, so it seems like it would work out. They even have fur on the bottom of their belly's, which is something a lot of animals do not have.

Yes, but still, even if you don't keep your pubic hairs under control, it will still stick out like a sore thumb if you walk upright due to your lack of tail and the fact that it's right on the front of your body.

• Brohoof 1

I'd beg Rarity to make me some clothes lol.  I have fingers / an opposable thumb, so maybe I could help her around the shop in exchange for some duds.  Running around naked in Equestria with similarly naked ponywomen everywhere???  No.  That would get awkward right quick.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to go for nudity on this one and it always depends on the weather for me. Rarity, if you want to make new clothes as a hobby and you don't have anypony to do it on but me and I declined, you'll have to do it another time. Rarity's reply was:

I'd definitely beg Rarity for something. I'd pay her back when I can. On the other hand, if we treat Equestria Girls as canon, we'd turn into a pony anyways when we enter the portal, in which case, I'd probably be fine doing without. On a side note, it is kind of odd that a pony who wasn't wearing anything, somehow woke up in a full outfit after going through the portal, but I wouldn't expect otherwise in a kid's show. If we were to go through the portal though, we can assume any clothing we're wearing would disappear.

Well, who knows for sure, i don't think it was explicitly stated that changing worlds is the cause of the change, I kind of assumed it was the portal that did the transformation, although it's hard to say if any other portal type would be possible. 

But I agree with you that if I was a pony, i'd be pretty much fine(Or atleast more so then being human) with being naked. 

imagine the amount of sunburns you'll get there. Bright Sunny weather nearly all year around.

That's true, never really thought about that part, all the more reason to atleast wear something I guess if your a human.

Ponies have fur on the other hand, which I assume shields them from the sun mostly.

Unless ponies have sunscreen, which idk why they would or how it would work out ;p.

Yes, but still, even if you don't keep your pubic hairs under control, it will still stick out like a sore thumb if you walk upright due to your lack of tail and the fact that it's right on the front of your body.

Well true, and I agree with if your a human that i'd probably wear clothes mostlikely, unless the ponies highly objected, but while public hairs wouldn't really do much about your privates, the ponies have fur, which well isn't the same thing as hair, it's much more dense and I feel like it would cover up things atleast much better than humans, plus being on 4 legs the ponies still have their tail and legs most of the time, except for the times they're on their belly. 

But yeah, i'd still wear clothes if I was a human, just because it's not the same as being naked as a pony. Plus i'm use to it, and being naked even around ponies would be, well uncomfortable atleast a while.

But if they really insisted I might consider it idk.

Mostlikely i'd wear clothes though, unless I got turned into a pony, then i'd be more than happy to go around naked like the ponies do.

(edited)

Okay, so you're a human in Equestria.
The first human in Equestria.

img-2865400-1-9f63b9091b0931c62b34329f27

Joking aside, seeing as how you're completely original and all, i'm pretty sure Rarity would give you clothes in exchange for working with you, if it's a big issue. The only reason i'd wear clothes is to avoid freezing to death in winter and maybe burning in summer. Really, why would guys be worried about genitals, everyone's got them, and it's not like you're going to...to...to...  (Uncomfortable scenarios and hilarious explanations ensue.)

Edited by Shimmer5000
  • Brohoof 2

Imagine a day of naked fun. You go home waving to your new friends and you are sunburned to a crisp...even your privates!

The pain will be excruciating.

There is NO sunscreen in Equestria. That alone means even the bravest will end up wearing clothes.

Bottom line: Start doing nice things for Rarity...cause you're gonna need her sooner rather than later.

• Brohoof 1

For all those who would go naked in Equestria, 90% of all ponies just found out what genitals were because of you.

Okay, so you're a human in Equestria.

The first human in Equestria.

img-2865400-1-9f63b9091b0931c62b34329f27

Joking aside, seeing as how you're completely original and all, i'm pretty sure Rarity would give you clothes in exchange for working with you, if it's a big issue. The only reason i'd wear clothes is to avoid freezing to death in winter and maybe burning in summer. Really, why would guys be worried about genitals, everyone's got them, and it's not like you're going to...to...to...  (Uncomfortable scenarios and hilarious explanations ensue.)

That's right... Lyra is curious about humans, isn't she?

• Brohoof 1