Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for members for a blog posting team

Noble

Sorry, but I had a idea to have a team who will provide info and facts about equestia, called the Silver six

Just tell me what you want to do, and then I will delete this after

Sorry for the random place, but I dunno where else to put it

How would this be organized and formatted? Would we have somebody in charge? A schedule? Would it be on this site or a different one?

I've always been interested in doing some sort of "Science in Equestria" blog thing.

• Brohoof 1

How would this be organized and formatted?2 Would we have somebody in charge?1 A schedule?3Would it be on this site or a different one?4

I've always been interested in doing some sort of "Science in Equestria" blog thing.

1-Me

2Throgh posting in the blog on a schedule

3-yes

4-this site

----

Do you want to join, I could give you permission to post today and you could inter douce yourself to my viewers:)

Wow. It sounds like a pretty cool idea! But I'm not clear on what the blog will be about. If you explain, I would definately join the group :).

I would like some more information about what else will be posted on it. And if it's on this site, I could just post it on my own blog :P

Wow. It sounds like a pretty cool idea! But I'm not clear on what the blog will be about. If you explain, I would definately join the group :).

it's about talking about,...whatever you find entertaining or cool that you find about the show

Just not Head cannons*i do that*

I would like some more information about what else will be posted on it. And if it's on this site, I could just post it on my own blog :P

just so you know, you are a editor!*fires happy lasers everywhere in the universe at once and destroys the multiverse* Like a boss!

I would definitely like to talk about maps and locations of equestria, there is definitely a lot of interesting stuff going on there. Unfortunately I don't think I have enough time to devote to this, still if there is any way to do like an occasional guest featuring I will be willing to help.

It sounds pretty cool. It would be really fun to join. I'm not exactly the best at that kind of thing but It'll be good practice. So, if you want, I will :P

I set it so you guys can post all you want!, just go to my profile and check the blog, i can't wait to see your first post on the blog:)

• Brohoof 1

I was just thinking that it would be cool if you could make a PM-Chat for all of the members to discuss the blog and such :P. Eh, it was just an idea.

sounds cool id be up to give it a shot if i could

im not the best but i would love to try if i was given some pointers on what i should do :3