Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The draw whatever the person above you requested game

FruitRiver

Lets play a drawing game. You have to draw whatever the person above you wants you to draw. Drawings can be anywhere from a 5 minute doodle on Paint to an actual good drawing. The request can be simple or more complex (but not so complex that it will take them a long time to draw!)
Heres an example.

Person A: *picture of fluttershy.* The person under me has to draw a changling.

Person B: *picture of a changling* The person under me has to draw Rainbow Dash with a ponytail.

Person C: *picture of Rainbow Dash with a ponytail* The person under me has to draw a parrot.

And so on. Soooo....

The person under me has to draw a pony made of cheese.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I was reading along just minding my own business, and when I saw what the person above me posted I thought "Dang, I sure am glad I'm not the next person!  I don't even know what that is!"  Now I'm thinking "Aww crap".  I'll draw what I think it is which is Pinkie Pie as a caterer.  Thank god it's 2:00 AM!  Now I'm sure to not screw this picture up with my tiredness.  Ehh, I'll give it my best shot but I've never drawn fanart before.

-Edit- Screw it.  I haven't even started drawing yet and I already know I'll end up with something that is totally not what I meant for it to be.  I pass Caterpie...onto the next person. 

-Edit-  I just realized you may mean Caterpie as a Catipillar version of Pinkie Pie...or a catipilar as a pie or a pie as a catipillar or something!  I hope the next person has fun ;)

Edited by WonderWolf01

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...