What If Scootaloo had a big brother?

Mywas

So its a really huge fanon that Scootaloo is an Orphan. But what if she isn't, the only thing that we can say is true that she doesn't have a big sister. but who said that She can't have a big brother instead? 

I think that it would be a great episode if they showed that she indeed had a big brother and she is upset because all of her friends have big sisters instead. you know, because MLP has yet to have an episode on sexism.

• Brohoof 2

Sexism kind of reminds me of G3. They were so sexist that they had no stallions.. o_o"

But it'd be cool if Scootaloo had a older brother, but the reason why nopony assumed that she has one since she only looks up to RD and has never mentioned one. And if there was a big brother, who is it? All the stallions are either background ponies who never talk or already have a sister.

• Brohoof 1

I actually assumed she wanted RD to be a big sister since she probably has younger siblings.Its kinda cute to imagine Scoots being nice to her siblings..

I actually like the idea here. Maybe she could have a younger brother/sister (Or multiple), and due to being younger, they take up all, if not most of their parent's time? Maybe Scootaloo looks up to Rainbow Dash for the sake of thinking that yes, she's awesome, but she just feels very close to her? Rainbow has been shown to act like a bit of a big sister-ly type to Scoots. Since she has a strong bond to her, she looks for her when needing attention, or cheering up, I'd imagine. (Unlike what her parents can do, due to being preoccupied most, if not all the time with the baby.)

• Brohoof 1

I actually like the idea here. Maybe she could have a younger brother/sister (Or multiple), and due to being younger, they take up all, if not most of their parent's time? Maybe Scootaloo looks up to Rainbow Dash for the sake of thinking that yes, she's awesome, but she just feels very close to her? Rainbow has been shown to act like a bit of a big sister-ly type to Scoots. Since she has a strong bond to her, she looks for her when needing attention, or cheering up, I'd imagine. (Unlike what her parents can do, due to being preoccupied most, if not all the time with the baby.)

That would explain the lack of appearances from any of the parents. It would seem difficult to be an older sister with younger sisters/brothers that can do bursts. Plus, it would explain the RD obsession. I seen so many fficus where she's the only sibling, I only ever seen one. (Poor Scoot, four younger siblings seems like hell)

And if there was a big brother, who is it? All the stallions are either background ponies who never talk or already have a sister.

Clearly it would be a last minute add-on that absolutely no one saw coming :3 It's happened before, and it can, and will happen again. It's inevitable xD

• Brohoof 1

I actually assumed she wanted RD to be a big sister since she probably has younger siblings.Its kinda cute to imagine Scoots being nice to her siblings..

Im pretty sure Lauren said somewhere that they where intended to be sisters initially, but that got changed.

I don't really think sexism in equestria needs to be tackled, I just presume all the guys are watching eqtv and playing internet games for us to notice them as much as the girls :x!

Im pretty sure Lauren said somewhere that they where intended to be sisters initially, but that got changed.

I don't really think sexism in equestria needs to be tackled, I just presume all the guys are watching eqtv and playing internet games for us to notice them as much as the girls :x!

I thought she initially stated that RD WOULDN'T make a good big sister and she told fans that she wasn't her blood sister, but the show ended up making them sisters anyway.