Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request A Very Simple and Harmless Request

Sky Warden

Hi everypony. I attempted to draw my OC and I managed it this far. Since I'm new to drawing, I still can't draw detailed stuff, including the eyes. You see, I haven't drawn the pupils yet, because everytime I tried to draw it, it always turned out nasty. Can somepony please draw the pupil for me? Just the eyes.

sky_warden_wip_by_azureskywarden-d6gat9t

P.S. Also accept feedbacks.

I gave it a shot and hope you are pleased with the results, however I was unsure of what color you wanted the eyes to be, so I just did teal-blue.

img-1713612-1-an_acquaintance_s_oc_by_la

Yeah, exactly like that. Thank you very much. Sorry that I didn't mention the eye colour. I posted that near midnight and was kinda distracted. Then I went to sleep and remember that I forgot to specify the eye colour in my dream. I woke up as soon as possible. XD

His eye colour is purple, by the way. I can do the editing by myself. Thank you.

Yeah, exactly like that. Thank you very much. Sorry that I didn't mention the eye colour. I posted that near midnight and was kinda distracted. Then I went to sleep and remember that I forgot to specify the eye colour in my dream. I woke up as soon as possible. XD

His eye colour is purple, by the way. I can do the editing by myself. Thank you.

You are very welcome! In fact, today I was in a particularly artistic mood, and I'd done my first pencil - on - paper pony drawings. I was pleased with the eyes I had been doing and am happy that I was able to put eyes on your OC. It was fun, and I'm happy!

So... Thank YOU!