Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

180 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

22 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

wonder how far we would be if i was here all the time and not banned for several years from here with the activity from 2014-2015. we might even be at the million by then

I can't remember if I've asked you this or not, but how did you get banned from CTAM?

1 hour ago, Northern Star said:

I can't remember if I've asked you this or not, but how did you get banned from CTAM?

well, once upon a time, in the magical lands of equestria...

nah, in short, i had beef here, got warned and temp bans before because i overreacted too much back in 2014-2015, then posted here after missing a big number, something i wasnt even meant to be bad or insulting, but staff saw and tought it was + prev history here made them decide, yep, that's it, and permanently banned me here. i was so confused and shocked when i woke up and when trying to see this thread it just says i cant. several years later they went back to banned people or from specific threads and saw my permban from here. as i didn't caused any more trouble since for all these years they decided i get another chance and since then im back here, hopefully until my end^^

tough while it has it' phases, it's by far not as active as back then + me also having less time nowadays. and most of the old posters left or never came back eventually, got banned or are still here, but not as actively here as back then. I wouldn't be surprised f things back then went different we might got it or definitly closer at least. i have the most posts here afterall as you can see under the first post of a page.

i still feel it was too hard to get that permaban back then, the previous bans where deeserved, i admit that, i was out of control by emotions, but that final straw felt like too harsh, even with previous problems. i even asked the user who i apparently insulted and they even didnt tought it was bad or anything. but thats the past, i got another chance now and i try doing my best not doing bad again. i grow up too afterall.

Times and people change with the time.