Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

183 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Eh, I've seen it done once or twice, but I don't watch all that much, so a lot of ideas feel fresh to me, even when I know they aren't.

But the episode was pretty much an ace for me, I can't think of anything I didn't like about it, other than a minor nitpick or two.

Opinions though.

Because my expectations are/were a lot higher than yours are. I have a bit more of a finer taste, or rather, a different level of criticism, than you do.

And I disagree. Usually the season openers are a bit more energized and more exciting. I don't feel like it serves as a cap, and should be in the middle of the season.

(Only 725503 to go!)

I became a brony last November, so I didn't have as long to wait, and consequently not as much time to get hyped up. I watched the first episode of the adventure, and it seems good so far.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think that's part of what I appreciate most about it though, it went a different direction than most season openers.

It was a bit smaller in scale, with a somewhat slower and almost "Unsettling" atmosphere. After the massive deal with Tirek I think something like this was really warranted.

Edited by BasementEverypony

274'506

Yep, I kinda felt the same Smash. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't the best premier for me.

Hey guys =P

• Brohoof 1

274'510

Hey Base :)

Either way I'm looking forward to next weeks episode. I'm so glad MLP has returned the week after The Walking Dead finished for the season :P

• Brohoof 1

#274,514

Goodnight everypony! And sorry about the stream lag earlier, I should have chosen a different host.