Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

289'316

*Uses the smoke as cover to slowly sneak out of the thread*

'Ello Chikorita!  :)

G'night CtaM!

• Brohoof 2

Usually when I'm driving somewhere and I see someone walking and it's raining cats and dogs, I feel bad. Like, walking in the rain sucks. A lot. And so today, I drove by someone walking in the cats and dogs rain and I felt bad, but this time, I turned around and picked up that person. 

It turns out, this person made the witch in Snow White look like Heidi Klum

snow-white-queen.jpg

Fig 1: Suddenly, this is hot.

She also smelled of alcohol. What I didn't realize until I told her that I'd give her a ride to where she was going was that I picked up a junkie. In 5 o'clock traffic. Every stoplight is like puling teeth. Doubly so because it's raining hard and people drive ultra slow in heavy rain. Meanwhile, I've got this meth head in my car and I'm going to be stuck with her for the next (at least) 20 minutes. 

So after that experience, I will no longer feel bad for offering someone a ride. See, the reason I feel bad for not giving people rides is because I grew up super poor. My parents were junkies themselves. I had nothing to my name at one point in time, as you all know. I've had to walk very long distances in rain, snow, wind, and so forth. It sucks to walk in the rain. I know because I've had to do it before. This time, I felt bad enough to turn around and go get this person. And it was the most nerve wracking half hour I've had in a very long time. Not to mention that I just gave a junkie a ride. 

I mean, I feel kinda good for it because she lost everything in a tornado recently. But I don't feel good because this chick was obviously strung out once I got a better look at her. I'm lucky I didn't get robbed. 

I won't feel bad for it anymore unless there is a small child involved. If it's an adult by him or herself, they can kick rocks in the rain for all I care. Because at this point in my life, I'm trying to distance myself from that kind of person. Not to mention, by giving her a ride, I got caught up in the rain when I could have made it home before it started raining. I could have made it in dry. I could have made it in without driving on flooded roads or being stressed out by shitty traffic. No more rides, though. I think I've had my fill. 

• Brohoof 3

*gives Grepper an acorn* :yay:

I think I may stay with the squirrel ranking for a while, considering I don't really post outside the realm of the Cloudsdale Colosseum. :derp:

• Brohoof 2

*gives Grepper an acorn* :yay:

I think I may stay with the squirrel ranking for a while, considering I don't really post outside the realm of the Cloudsdale Colosseum. :derp:

You're only 77 posts from the next rank :catface:

So I don't know that I'm really enjoying GTA Online. I mean...it's alright, but I'm not loving it. It seems like everybody keeps trying to kill me. :P

• Brohoof 2

(Only 710661 to go!)

I helped my dad replace our toilet's leaky wax seal that goes between it and the sewer pipe to prevent liquid and sewer gas leakage. One of the bolts holding down the toilet was so rusted that it broke off in the sewer pipe, so we had to go to the hardware store and buy a repair kit that goes over the sewer pipe. The whole process, including going to the store, took about two hours.

So, I learned something about do-it-yourself plumbing. :yay: