Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

180 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

@WWolf what do you think of that?

I suppose one could convince a mod to pin it for a few days too.

Hopefully by then I'm done going through the entire thing too so we could have a "credits" post. 

Edited by TheGleaner

Originally I started it as a "let's get someone besides me and DRS on here" as there were a few pages that it was just the two of us at 2 posts a day. I'd actually like to see this completed in my life, I don't know why, but I do.

I think there is maybe 6 active users I've ran across since then, alot of ones haven't been back since 2014/2015 or mid 2021. Most...post once and forget about it.

I can do about 50 pages on average a day or up to 100. 400-500 was basically the same people, so very little to do. I'm on this site on my phone, on the "Samsung browser" which is set to "high contrast" mode which means links are yellow until clicked on, then they turn green(also makes a very nice "dark mode" for the site). So I sit and scroll through at a decent speed until a yellow name catches my eye, tag it, keep going until the box gets pretty full or until I run out of motivation for the day. When post it, I visit the profiles so then they turn green. Foolproof? No, but works good enough. 

If I get caught up, and I hope I don't, I figured I'd start PMing people, starting at the beginning. I doubt many would come back upon receipt of "you have a PM on MLPForums" email, but you never know.

One thing I haven't figured out yet is how to copy and paste tags on mobile. I have seen others post posts with a few hundred names tagged, so I assume there is a way somehow.

Currently we are calving, and I'm on the night shift watching the CCTV cameras in the barns so...I need something to do lol.

Edited by TheGleaner