Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokemon: The final league

RAGESTAR

Synthia looked down, "Umm, I guess, I'll go with you. But it isn't very nice to call people tools. You should try not to throw them around..." She follows him, and Shadow followed her. She looked back at the others apologetically and waved good bye. "So, ummm, Ace, where are you from?"

Ace sighed and was silent for a moment before finally answering, "I'm from veridian city, I spent my whole life there as a theif living with my mother, she hated to watch me steal and fight, but never really argued, because she knew just as well as i did that we needed the money...but to skip the depressing story, I left on my thirteenth birthday to become a pokemon, trainer, promising to become rich and famous so that she can never live in sadness and poeverty...that's the real reason I'm here...what about you? Where are you from?" Asked Ace.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ace sighed and was silent for a moment before finally answering, "I'm from veridian city, I spent my whole life there as a theif living with my mother, she hated to watch me steal and fight, but never really argued, because she knew just as well as i did that we needed the money...but to skip the depressing story, I left on my thirteenth birthday to become a pokemon, trainer, promising to become rich and famous so that she can never live in sadness and poeverty...that's the real reason I'm here...what about you? Where are you from?" Asked Ace.

Then Charles see Ace and others as he went up to them. Then began to speak while looking at Ace then to the others too. "So are you Ace? Since word travel fast and I hear you are the best right?" As he was looking making sure this is true and he plan to battle him in the contest soon.

"I'm from Ceradon (I think that's what it's called. Kanto region, right of where you get Fly in Fire Red) City. I never had to live on the streets.." she frowns, "And as for why I'm here, it's because I hope to save the world. My family's on this half of the globe, ya know?" She gave a weak smile and continued to follow.

Edited by Dawnpath

Then Charles see Ace and others as he went up to them. Then began to speak while looking at Ace then to the others too. "So are you Ace? Since word travel fast and I hear you are the best right?" As he was looking making sure this is true and he plan to battle him in the contest soon.

Ace stopped and looked at Charles with an intuiged look, "hmm...so I'm already known as the best? Great! Just go tell that to the guy with the hydrigeon...but seriously, who are you? And why are you here? To fight in the tournament?" Asked Ace with a wary look, sizing him up.

Locke shook his head as he overheard what the group was saying. How naive. "Are you the best?" He sounded like a child. And that guy thinks he's so good. Just wait til Watson Focus Blast's his little Aggron right in the face. That'll put him in his place. Locke sighed. Why did he have thought like that? He would randomly get angry and think fairly violent and rude thoughts. It seemed so out of character of his usual personality.

Ace stopped and looked at Charles with an intuiged look, "hmm...so I'm already known as the best? Great! Just go tell that to the guy with the hydrigeon...but seriously, who are you? And why are you here? To fight in the tournament?" Asked Ace with a wary look, sizing him up.

"Yea I am asking that question, So you are the best and I am here to fight in that Tournament too. Name Charles I am the best Pokemon Trainer in the world and this is my partner a Shiny Dragonite name Dray."

His Dragonite nodding and looking at his pokemon too.

(Guess we're not meetings at the mountain yet :P!)

Horus and Hydreigon had been planning to head to the base of the mountain where they needed to go, but changed plans when they noticed that the groups of trainers were still loitering around along with a few new people and pokemon. A shiny Dragonite was near, making Visage snarl and snap his jaws.

"Easy there, it doesn't seem to pose any hostility."

The two approached the group again.

"Still hanging around here? Oh well, might as well just stick together. We see there's a few more trainers around..."

Meanwhile, a teenager on a Flygon crashed into the mountain, and fell down, finding themselves on the bottom of the mountain.

"Note to self: don't crash into mountains. At all."

mumbled the trainer. He made sure his Flygon was alright, and gave it a full restore.

In the distance, he saw something, which he couldn't recognise, in the distance. He cautiously approached it, unsure if it posed a threat.

Getting closer, he saw some other trainers and their Pokémon, and got closer.

"erm, hello there! I'm Miles!"

Yasushi rode on his friend Jeff's Dragonite, to the floating island in the sky. Yasushi looked down at the floating island with awe, it truly was astounding. Jeff's Dragonite flew downwards to the island, and Yasushi hopped off. Yasushi smiled at the friendly pokemon.

"Tell Jeff I owe him one." Dragonite happily nodded and flew off, back towards Goldenrod City. Yasushi pulled out his Ultra ball, and released Jade, his Espeon. 

Yasushi pet the top of Jade's head. "Sorry about having to keep you in that pokeball so long, girl." Jade mewed, and rubbed up against Yasushi's leg. Yasushi looked around the island with curiosity. 

"Well...now what? I guess we should go look to see if anybody else is here." Yasushi commented, to which Jade replied with a friendly mewing noise. 

Synthia watched as Shadow perked up, searching about with her ears. She usually only does that when an Eevee or one of it's evolutions are around. Curious, could there be another Eeveelutionist here? She looked around excitedly for the trainer with the other form of Eevee, seeing instead a Dragonite flying away. She sighed, and then realized there was an Espeon at their heel, and struggled to contain her excitement. She absent-mindedly held her Love Ball, which she rarely used, that was for her Umbreon. "Try to stay calm Shadow," she mumbles, "Last time we came on too strong."

Shardz approached the group,while riding her Typhlosion.

She had a big smile.

She was CONFIDENT she could win.

Neko was also happy.

"Nekodoramu, Lets win this thing! For GLORY!"

She said, petting the Typhlosion.

"Return Neko!"

She said, then called back her pokemon.

"One boat ticket please, To this island!"

She said, as She pointed to the island of the compitition.

Yasushi looked around. He didn't really know what to do next. Him and Jade walked around casually, and all of a sudden Yasushi could have sworn he heard a girl talking. "Jade. Let's see if we can't find someone else." The two of them searched, and Espeon led Yasushi deeper into the terrain of the floating rock. Yasushi saw a girl in the distance, and she had an Umbreon with her. He didn't know if he should approach her or not. He decided to keep his distance, and he sat down by the tree next to him. "What're we gonna do Jade? We're pretty much stuck up here now. Maybe this wasn't the best idea..." Jade laid down next to Yasushi, as the two waited for something to happen.

Yasushi looked around. He didn't really know what to do next. Him and Jade walked around casually, and all of a sudden Yasushi could have sworn he heard a girl talking. "Jade. Let's see if we can't find someone else." The two of them searched, and Espeon led Yasushi deeper into the terrain of the floating rock. Yasushi saw a girl in the distance, and she had an Umbreon with her. He didn't know if he should approach her or not. He decided to keep his distance, and he sat down by the tree next to him. "What're we gonna do Jade? We're pretty much stuck up here now. Maybe this wasn't the best idea..." Jade laid down next to Yasushi, as the two waited for something to happen.

Synthia mumbled something to Ace about a rain check and slowly made her way back down the mountain towards the boy with the Espeon. When she got to them, she extended a hand, saying, "Hi, I'm Synthia, and this is Shadow. She sensed you guys nearby." She smiled at them, happily.

(edited)

As all the trainers were waiting and talking amongst themselves, the strange ruins on the crest of the mountain began to glow with an eerie purple glow before long, a deep smooth voice belonging to a man of pure evil eminated from it, "grettings all trainers, weak and strong...welcome to my island...I trust that you all enjoyed your little adventures to get here? I know I certainly did...but that is a discussion for anoather time...since MOST of you are already here, I've decided to start the tournament...please, don't get up...I'll take you to the arena..." said Void ominously. Ace growled angrily, "what the hell is that supposed to mean, you freak?!" Asked Ace suspiciously, but before he could say anything else, a strange glowing rune appeared below all of the contestants, teleporting them all with a "zap!" To the ruins, inside a large open waiting room overlooking an even larger battlefield. Void sat on a throne on a raised pedistal, looking down on the contestants like ant, "now that your all here...let the final pokemon league...begin! Our first match will be...Synthia Shade vs Locke Greyson...you will begin your battle immideatly...have fun..." said Void in an amused tone, as Ace glared hatefully at him.

((Sorry if this seems a bit godmoddy guys, but it was the quickest and easiest way to get everyone up to the ruins to. Start the match...))

Edited by ragestar

As all the trainers were waiting and talking amongst themselves, the strange ruins on the crest of the mountain began to glow with an eerie purple glow before long, a deep smooth voice belonging to a man of pure evil eminated from it, "grettings all trainers, weak and strong...welcome to my island...I trust that you all enjoyed your little adventures to get here? I know I certainly did...but that is a discussion for anoather time...since MOST of you are already here, I've decided to start the tournament...please, don't get up...I'll take you to the arena..." said Void ominously. Ace growled angrily, "what the hell is that supposed to mean, you freak?!" Asked Ace suspiciously, but before he could say anything else, a strange glowing rune appeared below all of the contestants, teleporting them all with a "zap!" To the ruins, inside a large open waiting room overlooking an even larger battlefield. Void sat on a throne on a raised pedistal, looking down on the contestants like ant, "now that your all here...let the final pokemon league...begin! Our first match will be...Synthia Shade vs Locke Greyson...you will begin your battle immideatly...have fun..." said Void in an amused tone, as Ace glared hatefully at him.

((Sorry if this seems a bit godmoddy guys, but it was the quickest and easiest way to get everyone up to the ruins to. Start the match...))

"Umm, okay..." Synthia says to the man, "But, uhh, how do we get down there exactly? Is there, like, a doorway with a flight of stairs leading down there? Are we supposed to climb down the ruins?" (We have no idea what our surroundings are right now Rage. It makes it a bit more difficult to post without sounding stupid.)

Void sighes, "there are some stairs outside the door in the corner of the room leading down to the arena, once you get into the aren however, the stairs will retract and you won't be able to leave until there's a winner...enjoy your match..." said void cruelly.

((Sorry, just imagine a ruin palace that looks somthing like the interior of mewtwo's castle in pokemon the first movie, only its bigger and older, does that work?))

Tempest looked around the ruins and smirked. "Well, this certainly brings back memories." He muttered to himself.

Ike nodded and smiled. "Yeah. It's like we're in the ruins back in Unova, or something similar to that." He said, through telepathy. The Lucario then shrugged.

"That cool." Charles saying as he was looking at the Runes and then thinking while he was walking towards the stars. *Were did I see this Rune before?* Then he keep waking as his Shiny Dragonite Flying in the air and was next to him too.  Then looking around at the place as he plan to win and going to train more harder too.

Void sighes, "there are some stairs outside the door in the corner of the room leading down to the arena, once you get into the aren however, the stairs will retract and you won't be able to leave until there's a winner...enjoy your match..." said void cruelly.

((Sorry, just imagine a ruin palace that looks somthing like the interior of mewtwo's castle in pokemon the first movie, only its bigger and older, does that work?))

(Works for me. Ash died in that movie ^^)

"Oh. Okay," she replies, "Oh, and you don't really need to act scary. You did just threaten the world. Should you be sipping, like, bajillionare wine in some secret lab far, far away? Just sayin', that sounds more fun then sitting around here..." she shrugs and walks down the stairs with Shadow at her heels.

@,

Locke sighed. Of course he would be first. He followed the girl he was supposed to fight. He returned Watson to his Dusk Ball. And proceeded down the stairs. Locke hoped that it would be an easy match, regardless of who won. He didn't want to get tired out from the fight, and he wouldn't want the other person to get tired either.

@,

Locke sighed. Of course he would be first. He followed the girl he was supposed to fight. He returned Watson to his Dusk Ball. And proceeded down the stairs. Locke hoped that it would be an easy match, regardless of who won. He didn't want to get tired out from the fight, and he wouldn't want the other person to get tired either.

"So..." Syntia says, putting Shadow away in a Love Ball, "Is he the referee, or do we just... Begin, or what?" She asks, standing nervously. I didn't see what kind of Pokemon he was using... It's not some sort of dragon-type, is it? No, I think all those Pokemon are upstairs... I feel a little stage-fright... I don't usually have these kinds of battles. I tend to stay away from trainer gyms...

Void waved his hand and the stairs retracted, leaving no exit from the arena, "I will act as referee for this match...you may begin when ready..." said void calmly and cooly. Ace watched Synthia as she entered the arena and face her opponent, she looked a little confused, but he was confident she would at the very least put up a good fight.

@,

Locke nodded and took out his Dusk Ball. "Alright bud we can do this." Locke threw the ball into the air and Watson cam out. The Gengar shimmered as he came out of the ball. Watson yelled triumphantly when he came out. Locke looked at his opponent. "Are you ready?"

@,

Locke nodded and took out his Dusk Ball. "Alright bud we can do this." Locke threw the ball into the air and Watson cam out. The Gengar shimmered as he came out of the ball. Watson yelled triumphantly when he came out. Locke looked at his opponent. "Are you ready?"

She threw out her Love Ball and Shadow the Umbreon came back out in a defensive stance. "Ready as I'll ever be. You do the count down. It's easier that way." She studied her oponent's Pokemon carefully. Gengar, a ghost-type Pokemon. Weak to dark, strong to ghost, and normal doesn't effect it at all. Stay away from Quick Attack, use Bite when possible. Moonlight shouldn't be necessary this round.

@,

Locke nodded and looked at Watson. The Gengar knew what his opener would be. "Alright then. On the count of three."  Watson shimmered and got into a defensive pose. "Three." Watson let a series of waves shoot out of his mind. The waves headed towards Shadow. Watson had used Hypnosis.