Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opinions on Japan's State of Emergency (Nuclear Incident)?

Harmonic Revelations

Japan has declared a state of emergency after it was revealed that there is an immense leak of radioactive material into the water, this is going on at Fukushima. It has revealed that TEPCO was involved in a huge cover up, putting everybody, including their workers and locals in danger.

The radiation has been leaking out in increasing volume for quite a long time now, but it was only recently revealed to the public.

The US government is playing along with the whole thing because General Electric (An American company) was responsible for construction of the plant that is leaking this radioactive material directly into the ocean.

Article link.

Thoughts?

• Brohoof 1

I guess that you can't trust the Japanese government on revealing news to their citizens, but I think that is pretty horrible that Japan is still going through the radioactive material issue. I wasn't really aware that an American company constructed the radioactive plant, that is pretty crazy.

• Brohoof 1

Wow that's insane, and to not tell anyone?

The amount of damage that it could do to the ecosystem around Fukushima is unreal, let alone the damage to humans.

The awful thing is is that we may not know it's true effects on the ocean for many years to come and there is no real way of preventing what's already leaked into the sea, all we can do it stop more leaking in.

At least they seem to be doing research into how to stop it, but injecting the entire area around the plant with gel or freezing it sounds like it could be really hard to do, lets hope they can pull something off without doing more damage.

This whole disaster has really changed my opinion on nuclear power, its becoming more and more clear that it might just not be worth the risk :/.

• Brohoof 4

We shouldn't play with all these radioactive elements.

Japan is surrounded by the ocean... why don't they use this to create electricity?

Because this is the worst way to create electricity, too much damage to the environment, and they continue...

I hope some of you know about this, they been talking about it on the news and on the Today show. Its been going on for a while now, about the Nuclear blast in Japan. That the Radiation is leaking from it into the ocean. Bless Japan. Lets just hope that it doesn't spread onto our side of the ocean.. (As if some already did.) What do you Think of this? 

To Admins: This sounds more like a Status update you could freeze it, just be sure to bless Japan.

Edited by Fredbermudez

Do you mean the disaster of Fukushima from 2011?

If you meant the katastrophe from 2011, well in that case...

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Japan_nuclear_fallout_map.jpg

Heard about the Powerplant back than when it melted down and it blew up... But talking about the New ones in Japan The Nuclear one e-e. Btw 10 days.. To Mexico!?!? Jesus Chris and they said have 2 sides of a ocean! 

I told my friend in California. I'm not sayin your kids are going to have 7 eyes, but they are going to have 18 nipples.

( I am such an asshole)

I told my friend in California. I'm not sayin your kids are going to have 7 eyes, but they are going to have 18 nipples.

( I am such an asshole)

Oh gawd.. 18 Nipples.. Would that be kinda hard to.. You know... Well anyways!  still 10 days to reach Mexico e-e. *Sigh* That is the death of us pretty much!

It wasn't a nuclear blast, but it seems that a damaged holding tank has been leaking quite a lot of contaminated water, a lot of which probably ended up in the ocean.

I mean, unless this happened in the past 20 minutes and is being broadcast live on the news :P

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 1

yes it was a unfortunate thing that happened to japan, them nuclear generators should have never been built there and should have been shut down, unfortunatly we are gonna have to pay for the greed of man. I feel sorry for everyone living in Japan caus they gotta deal with this and the USA is gonna ahve to deal with it soon the main stream media kicks this story under the rug the ulgy truth needs to get out about how bad this realy is

It wasn't a nuclear blast, but it seems that a damaged holding tank has been leaking quite a lot of contaminated water, a lot of which probably ended up in the ocean.

I mean, unless this happened in the past 20 minutes and is being broadcast live on the news :P

Your name/avatar scares me q-q.. Listen to this! Shes know 10-20% more than me! Idk why Japan always tries to think ahead.. Its just going to keep leading into these kind of stuff..

• Brohoof 1

When are the people responsible for this going to prison? Seriously, is it so much to ask for some god damned accountability? This is negligence plain and simple.

I hope some of you know about this, they been talking about it on the news and on the Today show. Its been going on for a while now, about the Nuclear blast in Japan. That the Radiation is leaking from it into the ocean. Bless Japan. Lets just hope that it doesn't spread onto our side of the ocean.. (As if some already did.) What do you Think of this? 

To Admins: This sounds more like a Status update you could freeze it, just be sure to bless Japan.

Ey well look at that, my topic got moved into this! Got mushed into each other (Sounds a little bit wrong) I feel special ~Yay~  :yay:  World going down little by little.

Do you mean the disaster of Fukushima from 2011?

One and the same, the tank has actually been leaking since 2011, a tsunami caused the meltdown, scientists have even measured greater radiation levels in the ocean, it's just now that the company with the leak is actually making the leak public.

One and the same, the tank has actually been leaking since 2011, a tsunami caused the meltdown, scientists have even measured greater radiation levels in the ocean, it's just now that the company with the leak is actually making the leak public.

They did say something about a Oil leak/A powerplant Meltdown ETC Some time ago. It was leaking into the ocean to.Or close to it. *Has Bad memory*

Oh man... Every Japanese person has been completely enraged by tokyo denryoku (the electric company), and how they lie about everything they possibly can. They keep saying absolutely outrageous things all the time, and are ridiculously selfish. Actually, an employee of the company who was at the plant disobeyed orders of his superiors to try to make the disaster even a little bit less severe... I recall he was quoted for saying something like "OK, so we got the orders to not <insert whatever it was here>. So we're going to do <insert whatever it was here>." He actually made it a lot better than it would have been, but he died recently from cancer (due to severe radiation poisoning). :/ The news covers the incident all the time, and the tokyo denryoku people are absolutely unbelievable........ o.o Constantly talking back at the government officials with absolutely ridiculous comments that are obvious lies...

Oh man... Every Japanese person has been completely enraged by tokyo denryoku (the electric company), and how they lie about everything they possibly can. They keep saying absolutely outrageous things all the time, and are ridiculously selfish. Actually, an employee of the company who was at the plant disobeyed orders of his superiors to try to make the disaster even a little bit less severe... I recall he was quoted for saying something like "OK, so we got the orders to not <insert whatever it was here>. So we're going to do <insert whatever it was here>." He actually made it a lot better than it would have been, but he died recently from cancer (due to severe radiation poisoning). :/ The news covers the incident all the time, and the tokyo denryoku people are absolutely unbelievable........ o.o Constantly talking back at the government officials with absolutely ridiculous comments that are obvious lies...

*SIgh* Its a bad thing and a good thing to lie sometimes for this kind of stuff. Example: They lie about the Aliens, because if they tell the truth ETC We well go into a outrage and get scared ETC. Meaning starting to break into stores. It would break down the whole economy. 

Also, lol, I sound like a complete foreigner in my previous post :P Actually, overall not having a good day with my English.. It's been kinda weird. XD

Didn't see any errors  :derp:  Must of been my derp eyes! I miss so many things.. I swear sometimes i miss my pencil every time i leave it on the desk.. *SIgh* Note to self: Look twice before leaving. 

Didn't see any errors  :derp:  Must of been my derp eyes! I miss so many things.. I swear sometimes i miss my pencil every time i leave it on the desk.. *SIgh* Note to self: Look twice before leaving. 

Nothing wrong with your eyes :P I don't think I had any grammatical errors. It's more just the way I spoke made me feel quite foreign. I suppose it's the result of trying to say thoughts that I have in Japanese in English. (Usually I think my English in English and Japanese in Japanese, but when the topic is about the US and I'm speaking Japanese or the topic is about Japan and I'm speaking English, things get really messed up...)

• Brohoof 1

Nothing wrong with your eyes :P I don't think I had any grammatical errors. It's more just the way I spoke made me feel quite foreign. I suppose it's the result of trying to say thoughts that I have in Japanese in English. (Usually I think my English in English and Japanese in Japanese, but when the topic is about the US and I'm speaking Japanese or the topic is about Japan and I'm speaking English, things get really messed up...)

*Looks around* Eh.. *Scratches head*  You kinda lost me at i have in japanese.. *Tries to read* >< Noou I keep.. *Brain starts to smoke* English.. Japan... English! Grah! *Looks away* 

• Brohoof 1

*Looks around* Eh.. *Scratches head*  You kinda lost me at i have in japanese.. *Tries to read* >< Noou I keep.. *Brain starts to smoke* English.. Japan... English! Grah! *Looks away* 

Lol I'm bilingual. I grew up speaking Japanese to my mother and English to my father cause... They can't really speak each others' languages XD The dinner table was always quite awkward growing up.... So I kind of have 'Japanese mode' and 'English mode' and when I try to speak in a language when I'm in the wrong 'mode', I start making little sense.

Anyway, Tokyo Denryoku is super evil.

Lol I'm bilingual. I grew up speaking Japanese to my mother and English to my father cause... They can't really speak each others' languages XD The dinner table was always quite awkward growing up.... So I kind of have 'Japanese mode' and 'English mode' and when I try to speak in a language when I'm in the wrong 'mode', I start making little sense.

Anyway, Tokyo Denryoku is super evil.

Oh nice you're between  :yay:  I never ate at a table.. I always ate on those whats it called stand thing plastic table things.. Eeyeah! Anywho feels like we turned this form into a talking apart from the sad japan thing q-q. Anyways Bless them  :yay: