Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Building a Town (RP)

Chivalry Knight

A royal letter is sent to Chivalry Knight, Stardust, DJ BRON-3, and Mayor Belle. It was sent by Princess Celestia and Luna. When it is opened, it reads that Equestria's population is going up and that there needs to be another town built for the rise in population. It states that you have to meet Celestia and Luna in Canterlot to discuss where and how the town will be built.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chivalry recieves the letter from his mailbox, he opens the message and reads the contents. "A new town huh? alright then I'll be happy to help." Chivalry gets his things and goes off to Canterlot.

DJ-BR0N-3 walked out the door of Vinyl and Octavia's house as quietly as he could (you guessed it,) leaving a note, and headed to his pad. He saw the mailmare leaving his house and checked his mailbox. "Fan mail, spam, fan mail, fan mail, spam, spam, spa- wait, what's this?" He asked, looking at a letter from Celestia and Luna. "What an honor! I'll just grab my saddle bag and head off!" His saddle bag contains his flight case (what DJ's use to store their records and CDs,) his state of the art portable turntable, and his headphones. He closed and locked the door to his crib, then headed off for the train station.

(OOC: DJ-BR0N-3 is a famous member of Daft Pony [Daft Punk])

Belle was in her hotel room when she heard the mailpony call out quite loudly to her. "Mails here!" He bellowed and Belled rolled her eyes. He knows very well that I have a mailbox and he can just leave it in there, instead of being so loud and disruptive! She thought to herself as hurried to the front. The mail pony was standing in front of her mailbox, and as soon as he saw her he smiled wide. "Good morning Bel--"

Belle snatched the mail out of the mail ponies' hoof and trotted into her house, kicking the door closed behind her. Normally she wouldn't be so rude, but that stallion just would not give up even after she told him that she wasn't looking for a relationship!

"I'll see you tomorrow then!" She heard the stallion call.

"Maybe not," She murmured to herself as the royal seal on the first letter caught her eye. She quickly read the contents of the letter, her eyes growing bigger with every word she read.

"Oh my sweet Celestia!" She exclaimed, jumping to her feet and grabbing all of her essentials and valuables. "Yes! Yes! This is wonderful! I finally know what I'm going to do now! Become Mayor of a soon to be built town! This is just WONDERFUL!" She shrieked and as soon as her bags were packed she dashed out of the inn, leaving a stack of bits at the desk and headed towards the train station.

Belle sat in the train car, practically bouncing and radiating with excitement as she waited to arrive in Canterlot.

Edited by DarligPegasi

Belle sat in the train car, practically bouncing and radiating with excitement as she waited to arrive in Canterlot.

DJ-BR0N-3 sat next to an extremely excited mare. "Hi," he said. "What are you going to Canterlot for? You seem very excited, is there a party that someone forgot to invite me to?" He continued. "Oh, where are my manners, I'm Richard, but ponies call me by my stage name DJ-BR0N-3. What's yours?"

Stardust had woken up wide eyed. She panned her eyes around the blackened room she was in, a laugh and a smile had landed on her lips. 

"I guess I'm not going to try that again, I really should have concentrate on the volume of the beaker than the temperature."

She got up, shaking off most of the ash of what used to be her table. Stardust sighed, she was going to have to make another one later, but later.

She walked out of the room and kept walking till she got to a blank wall, she started the spell that would make her door come back into exists and it appeared. She was getting better at it, her smile still on as bright as ever.

She walked out of the mountain and the door closed behind her, she looked around and saw that it was somewhere at the base of a mountain that had a forest below. 

She flew down into the trees and the birds started to sing, something she enjoyed whenever she came out of her home. She went to the river and got most of the ash out of her coat, though some stayed in her hair. She hadn't installed a proper system in the caves so she had to go to a river or a lake but she didn't mind, she animals and birds around the area would come and play sometimes.

After Stardust's wash she headed into the town, she kept too the shadows and just headed to the post office. She had to hid because alicorns were very rare at this time and she didn't want anything to happen to herself, though she did check for mail every so often. 

Stardust used her magic to hide her wings from any pony when she came out of the shadows and walked into the post office, a warming smile on her lips as she asked the mare at the desk if there was any mail for her. Stardust didn't expect anything, but there was maybe a chance that someone would send her something.

Stardust was definitely surprised when she had something, and from the royals as well. As she left the office Stardust had to think for a moment, the royals were alicorns. She couldn't exactly remember their names but she knew that at least.

She headed back to her mountain then walked through a couple of corridors until she found another empty space in the wall, opening up the door and jumping out.

@,

The castle in front of her was absolutely majestic and she was so glad that she got the right wall, She flew down to the base of the castle. She hoped that she wasn't too late or too early, something she had been plagued with ever since she started time travel.

She hid her wings again and knocked on the great doors, hoping that everything would go alright. 

@,

Belle glanced at the stallion in front of her. "Oh," She began, feeling embarrassed to have been seeing bouncing up and down in such an immature manner. "Hello...I've actually been summoned to the Castle by the Princesses Celestia and Luna." She said, smiling thoughtfully. The name DJ Bron3 sounded familiar but she couldn't quite place it."My name is Belle, nice to meet you. Say, your name sounds quite familiar, care to refresh my memory?" She asked.

Edited by DarligPegasi

@@DarligPegasi,

"I'm a member of Daft Pony, but lately I've been doing my own stuff, the occasional song featuring some of Octavia or Vinyl's work. I'm thinking about opening up a music store, so I have a more constant income. I was also summoned to the castle by the princesses," DJ-BR0N-3 replied. 

@,

"Oh is that so?" Belle asked clapping her hooves together. "We can go together then!" She said happily. She didn't say much about his profession because she herself preferred the classical music of Octavia. But one of her younger cousins constantly listened to and practically created a shrine to worship Daft Pony. She didn't mention that though because he might get freaked out.

Chivalry decides to walk over to Canterlot instead of taking any other means of transportation. He might not be able to get there as fast as the others, but at least he's saving bits. Plus, it's great exercise, It's good to get out. Especially with how lazy he's been recently.

@

A couple of minutes go by before a guard goes and opens the castle doors. He peers out to see a young alicorn staring back at him. "Hello there little one, what brings you to the castle?" He said as he sarcastically smiled at the young mare. He was however a little surprised to see a young alicorn.

@@DarligPegasi,

"You seem pretty excited, so what are you going to see the princesses for? I'm supposed to be a carpenter for this new town, not sure how good I'll be at it, but I'll give it my all," DJ-BR0N-3 said. "Are you involved in this new town as well? Or are you just so special the princesses wanted to see you?"

@,

Belle laughed and blushed a bit before saying, "Well actually they invited me to become the Mayor of this new town." She said, smiling a bit and trying to look modest and not too excited and possibly show off-ish. "I hope I'm good at it, I've never actually been in charge of a town before. A group sure, but a town? That's so new for me."

Hello there little one, what brings you to the castle?"

Stardust caught his tone and was quite offended from it, though she knew that alicorns weren't accepted very well in this point of time. Unless of course you were a princess, and  technically she should have been one. But she was not from this time and so made no point for it.

"hello dear child, I am here for the princesses of sun and the moon for they wanted to see me. I do hope that I have arrived on time, for my role in things you would think I would be better at that."

Stardust acted like something of old, and she knew very well that she was older than the guard. But since he acted like that to her she was going to do the same

((You know what? It's gonna take ages before you even start building. So I'm just gonna post, because otherwise I'm gonna be very bored...))

The bright sunlight that shine throught the window made Steel wake up. His alarm clock was ticking hours ago, but he just ingored it. This day, he was just going to spend being lazy.

With a sigh, he got out of bed. He didn't really want to leave his warm, comfy matress but he had to. Who knows what the day might bring.

Brushing his teeth, putting on his suit and glasses, he left his little apartment, locking the door behind him.

Once he got outside, a brown colt was there. Just like he always was.

"Extra! Extra!" The colt yelled. He was selling newspapers. Somehow, his voice was never enough to wake Steel up.

"What you got for me today, kid?" Steel asked. He was buying newspapers from the colt every single day.

"Hi, Mr Steel!"

"I prefer just Steel."

"Okay! You here for the paper?"

"No, I just came here to talk to you. Of course I'm here for the newspaper, why else would I be here?"

The brown colt handed him the paper.

"That'll be two bits!"

Steel handed him the money and walked back into his apartment.

"Let's see... Celestia building a town..."

He imagined the town in his mind. Then, suddenly he thought of something else. A tavern. A tavern in the middle of the little place. A tavern where townspeople would go after a long day at work. A tavern where the guests might stay. The income...

Steel jumped up. He walked to the cupboard, opening it. His money box was full of bits. A backpack was besides the box. A few seconds and the backpack was full of bits. Steel then got everything else he needed and galloped out the door, nearly knocking over the colt.

"What's the hurry?"

"Thanks, kid! I'm taking a risky chance that might make me rich!"

The colt stood there, watching Steel run to the train station.

"Who will buy my newspapers now?" The colt thought sadly.

In the meantime, Steel had already bought a ticked and was now heading towards Canterlot. He figured the head of the town might come there, so he could ask for a job.

"I never worked like that... I just ask? Is that how it works?" He thought out loud, watching the landscape.

((Phew...))

@@DarligPegasi,

"Nice to meet you Miss Mayor, hopefully this town will be great under your leadership, I'm sure it will be, such a beautiful mare couldn't possibly be a bad leader, now could they?" DJ-BR0N-3 said, being slightly flirtatious in his tone.

(OOC: DJ-BR0N-3 is a very flirtatious colt.) 

((Okay, let's just fast forward this a bit.))

Chivalry looks around to see other ponies arriving at the castle. However it looked as though that a young filly had made it before him. The guard at t he door seemed to be giving her a bit of trouble. Chivalry walks towards the guard pony. "Aye, hey there guys, whats up?" The guard looks at Chivalry with a confused look. "What is your purpose here colt?" The guard asks, completely ignoring Stardust. "Ah, you know." Chivalry looks at Stardust. "Me and the young one here got a message from the princesses, were supposed to be meeting them about the construction of a new town, if I'm not mistaken." The guard looks at them. "Hmph! Then clearly you are mistaken. We know nothing about the foundation of this new town you speak of." Chivalry's face turns confused. 'Geeze this guard just won't give in, and what does he mean by that? How does he not know about the new town?' Chivalry thinks to himself. "That is enough Burke, You need not cause them any more trouble." Princess Celestia walks towards the castle doors. "What they say is no lie, please allow them to pass" She asks the guard politely. "Eh, Y-yes your majesty." The guard quickly opens the doors fully. "And if any more come, then please allow them to pass as well." "Of course your majesty." Chivalry smiles at Stardust. "Well, whataya waiting for, let's go in already, ya?" Chivalry walks into the castle and walks with Celestia.

((Kay guys, post more.))

Edited by ChivalryKnight

@,

Stardust followed the blue coated stallion and the mare of the sun.  But Stardust wanted to talk to the older mare that had power over the sun, as an equal power it was traditional. Or whatever she was, she also wanted to speak with the Moon. Stardust did not know their names but their Titles were all that mattered in the eyes of creation.

"Excuse me, Mare of the Sun. I received your letter but I request that I have slightly more information. I have responsibilities as do you and I must ask how long this may take."

((I'm bored, so I just thought I'd do an introductory post.))

2 bits. A whole day of busking, and Rocky Reverb only had 2 bits.

It had been 2 months since the Antivenom Serpents 'disbanded'. Rocky, being an orphan after his parents' recent deaths, had nowhere to go after he was evicted from his apartment. Once the gig money had stopped coming in, that was it. 'Beatz', as he was once called, was no more.

2 bits, although a measly amount, meant a lot now.

Mjölnir was selling candles. He was unpleasantly surprised at how few ponies needed candles. Still, he got the occasional customer, and any business was business. The unpleasant conditions he lived in alone were enough to dampen his already low spirits. He hoped in vain that things would get better. He always told himself that things got better. But they rarely did.

That band was Mjölnir's way out of poverty; his ticket to fame. But he learned the first rule of fame soon enough. What goes up must come down.

"ARPEGGIO!!! Come here now!" Augmented Arpeggio's short-tempered father screamed at the top of his voice. Hoofsteps could be heard, before a ginger-maned brown pony poked his head into the doorway.

"...Dad?"

"You left your CDs lying around the room AGAIN!!!"

"...Sorry, Dad."
"Why can't you listen to classical music like the rest of your family!?"

"You used to love it" said arpeggio's mum from the other side of the room.

It was true... but Arpeggio had to form a rock band. Then they broke up, and he was forced to go crawling back to his boring old classical-music-loving parents.

*Cough! Cough!*

Ozone's cold had been getting worse. After the band broke up, he could no longer support his parents, so he resorted to delivering papers. It was tedious work, and payed very little. His parents were rarely happy with his efforts, and always said he should have become a teacher. Shortly after he had finished private school, his father was fired from work, and his parents depended on Ozone's band for money.

*Cough-cough-cough!*

Wait a minute. Ozone stared at the paper he was holding, eyes wide.

Soon, the 4 old friends met in the same place that they had on the same day 2 years ago.

"So, it's decided?"

"Yep. We move to this new town."

"*Cough cough* And my parents?"

"I guess so."

And it was then that the 4 resolved to become a part of this new town. A fresh start in a new land.

Soon, they were on their way to Canterlot.