Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie Pie!

Pinkie Diane Pie

What did Rainbow Dash taste like?

And why did you remove Scootaloo's number?

She tasted - I mean.....ewww! I don't eat Rainbow Dash! And why would I even start to KILL Scootaloo?

Posted Image

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Isn't the method of a hop, skip, and a jump incomplete? What about the landing?

Yeah, there's the landing, but what if I didn't land?

Posted Image

Why are you pink?

Hmm, I really don't know! Really! :3

Edited by Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

According to memes you know a fair amount about interdimensional teleportation, I need to get to multiple dimensions to help my friends, but I haven't found out much yet, can you tell me a bit about it?

Pinkie! I took a second look at the cake when we won the contest, and it appears you took some bites out of it as well... I saw some pieces of your mane in there. *Puts on hat* Care to explain?

could you make a peanut butter cake the size of a fornt door and is your hair made out of cotten candy?

MLP: Goodbye, my friend. (by Swomswom) Please go on youtube and look this up (the post wouldn't put it on dont know why) because it told me that pinkie pie can really make the sadest of all ponys smile it made me cry tears of joy *sniff*.

Edited by sirgiggety

The princesses already released Pinkamena so I guess you technically already know, but just to be sure; I'm here to inform you that we're dealing with a small zombie apocalypse problem at Sweet Apple Acres and I've been going around giving everypony some more powerful Nazi Zombie human weapons, I think you could use your party cannon, but cake won't be very effective against zombies so here's some bombs to load into the cannon, I also have some Juggernog for you, it's a perk that you drink to become stronger, good luck and we (Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Applejack, possibly Rainbow Dash, possibly Rarity, possibly Pinkamena, possibly Twi, some other ponies whose names I can't remember, and I) hope to see you there ASAP

Well, it looks like that got cleared up, but there's a bad POTCO undead skeleton invasion going on at Canterlot. No, not a game, they escaped the game and are invading Canterlot as we speak. Jolly Roger's there too. Gonna go practice my cutlass skills. *practices slashing a dummy with my trusty cutlass(the cursed sword of El Patron)*

Yeah, there's the landing, but what if I didn't land?

Posted Image

Hmm, I really don't know! Really! :3

Maybe you were white with blond hair, and as you killed ponies for cupcakes, their blood splattered all over your coat and mane, making it all pink. HOW'S THAT THEORY FOR YA? *holds up a large knife to you, then starts to lower it (you don't know I'm kidding)*