Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fire here *With Pics*

Slice0Pie

I already made a post, but I decided to make a part two. 20,00 acres burned, evacuees arrived at the fairgrounds were I live, there homes were just a mile away from the fire. Here are some pictures that my grandpa took at town and his work, alot of smoke :( post-18875-0-38018500-1377214248_thumb.jpgpost-18875-0-82032900-1377214286_thumb.jpg

Oh goodness, what happened? How did this fire start?

More importantly, was anyone hurt? I hope not :(

I don't even know where "here" is but I'm still a little worried.

Unknown. Nobody knows how the fire was started. All I know is two people were hurt, but so many dead animals it makes me wanna cry.

• Brohoof 1

:/ wow that sounds really bad!

It's hard to really appreciate things like that over hear the in UK where it never happens!

I hope no damage was done to much, shame about the forest but I wouldn't worry to much :), most forests need a good fire to help them regenerate properly and a lot of animals have coping mechanisms so although it may look bad for them it's not as bad as you think :)!

Oh gawd, beautiful Chevrolet El Camino on the 2nd picture!!!

and 20 thousands acres? o_O
Well, alot of animals died in the fire. :(

Can I post pictures of a fire too?

My grandpa's Kia burned lol. Don't trust Kia.
A9mGE.jpg
uhe6N.jpg
sOvAW.jpg

Oh gawd, beautiful Chevrolet El Camino on the 2nd picture!!!

and 20 thousands acres? o_O

Well, alot of animals died in the fire. :(

Can I post pictures of a fire too?

My grandpa's Kia burned lol. Don't trust Kia.

A9mGE.jpg

uhe6N.jpg

sOvAW.jpg

Thanks, that's my grandpas :D

And ya, its pretty bad. 8,000 firefighters, there calling backups from all over the place. If it gets worse, there going to get the military

I think it was a year or two ago when there was a 7 month drought in Texas and the rest of the south, but I remember there being a ton of fires like this. None too close to home luckily, but the smoke was basically being blown out of Texas through the Gulf of Mexico, so we saw a lot of smoke where I live. It was quite saddening to see that reminder in the sky that people were losing their lives, homes, and livelihoods. :( When it finally rained again, it felt like we were seeing rain for the first time...

Edited by crazitaco