Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv the worst Nick Jr show.

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

Nick. Jr. itself is all horrible. But then again it's meant to appeal to an audience that can't realize just how horrible and amateur it's shows really are.

Happy Appy is the worst!

I'm just kidding, but that was at least kinda funny wasn't it? (If you get it that is...) But seriously, I agree with you, Dora is the worst, and Blues Clues is the best

Happy Appy is by far the stupidest creepypasta I've ever read, by the end I could have swore it was being directed by Michael Bay with how much action and how little horror was actually going on.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much what OP says, Blue's Clues was part of my childhood and it still hits me in the feels when Steve leaves

However, even at the young age I was when it first came out, Dora always struck me as something that treated it's viewers like complete morons

• Brohoof 2

Happy Appy is by far the stupidest creepypasta I've ever read, by the end I could have swore it was being directed by Michael Bay with how much action and how little horror was actually going on.

That was the joke... I barely read creepypastas (Except when I have nothing to do) and even I knew that that was one of the worst ones...

it still hits me in the feels when Steve leaves

I know right? Every episode after he left, I kept waiting for him to come back... (Sometimes I still wish he had at some point)

Edited by Blazing Hoof

My brothers 8 and he watched cbeebies. Which is a childrens show set up by the BBC (british broadcasting channel)

It was set up to educate kids in a fun way and I think it works.

They aren't designed to be fun for all they're designed to educate and teach kids. Recently one of the presenters on is (I think) an amputee, having her left arm missing up to her elbow. They were worired the kids would be scared but they love her!

Quality childrens videos!

I think every show on Nick Jr. is the worst, since it doesn't really appeal to young children that much since the episodes are too predictable. So, I don't want to be too harsh.

I hate pretty much every Nick Jr. show. Except Blues Clues, at least bother Joe and little during Joe was the host, which maybe the first two or three years were okay, but then again there weren't many changes.

I'll go with Wonder Pets. It is terrible in my opinion, and I just hate it. The show has illogical and unrealistic moments, boring characters, dull plots, and terrible animation. 

I also really dislike Yo Gabba Gabba.

As for Dora and Blue's Clues, I loved Blue's Clues as a child, so I would hardly say that is Nick Jr.'s worst. And for Dora, well, I enjoyed that as a child as well, but it's got nothing on Blue's Clues.

Max and Ruby and Maggie and the Ferocious Beast are honestly shows I still watch at 15.

I think Yo Gabba Gabba is the worst though...

Lazy Town's songs were what made me like the show, so...Lazy Town is alright by my me.

Pocoyo is ridiculously adorable though. And I still kind of like Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!....

They're...cartoons, okay? I have a soft spot for cartoons. 

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't say Blues Clues was too bad. It was actually pretty nostalgic.Especially the part where Steve leaves and it felt like we were loosing one of our favorite aspects of the show.

I do think that Dora was by far one of the worst shows ever that ever aired on Nick Jr. Just as insulting to the viewers intelligence it was and didn't try to be clever like Cyberchase, Dragon Tales, etc, all of which are predictable but present with adequate problem solving or slice-of-life situations./