Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dumbest/pointless stuff you did

Rayalicious

At some point we all did something very dumb or very pointless, something that's simply a waste of life.

So mine are : Pretended that the park assist in a car was a bomb and when it reaches the flat tone we're dead.

Came from the hairdresser accidentally showered my hair(ruining the haircut), in the same shower accidentally used shower gel for my hair, instead of shampoo, and did a mohawk with the shampoo (lol as if no one of ever did that XD)   

also jumped twice in the pool with my phone in my swimsuit pocket (now i have a waterproof phone)

opened with the the back of my phone which is not supposed to be removed and can't be actually removed at all.

Walked into a wall (we all did)

So, what is dumbest/most pointless thing u ever did in your life? 

• Brohoof 1

Oh I could win some stupidity awards probaly.

How many times I've forgot peoples names just as they say hi to me and I don't say they're name back and I feel pretty dumb.

I've run into many walls...

I've also almost run into many poles.

I've banged my head on many shelves or on my desk trying to stand up before moving out the way.

Some of the dumb things I've said...

How many times I've said thank you when I met to say your welcome an via versa.

I just do a lot of random stupid things, I can't think of any really dumb things I've done once but never again. Atleast not at the moment.

Well...

• Ran into walls
  • Tripped and fall several times
  • Said some weird stuff here and there
  • Spent 6 hours straight on the phone with my friend talking about stupid things
  • Got a 90% on a test and took the pre-test. I got a 100% on the pre-test, but still.
  • Found a stuffed animal at this one store and started hugging it while saying how adorable it was
  • Turned on a video game, only to groan at the title screen and then turn it off

And some other stupid junk.

• Brohoof 2

Punched a wall and broke my knuckles, hurt like hell

Bought Socom Confrontation

me and my friends shooting roman candles at each other

Dont know if dumb but pointless and funny as hell, called my work and played different "Dear Princess Celestia" letters to my boss when i was bored

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

mini update on many other dumb things most of us did in our lives :P

tried to shake someones hand when they are fist poudin you

Said u were really hungry, put a lot of food in your plate then go sit at the table then stare at the food because you are no longer hungry.

Tried to look cool in front of your crush but simply turn out dumber than ever

EDIT: added some more stuff

get an app spend 5 hours playing it then condemn it to the "use once a decade" folder

Get a song listen to it a billion times then never listen to it again, letting it wander in your phone

Edited by supersonic rainboom

Probably back when I was in Elementary School. I thought no one liked me, so I just sat in the corner the whole time, and then in Middle School, I thought to myself, "why did I do that? That didn't help me at all."

Try to act like someone I'm not to get attention.

Sometimes I think some of my ideas are stupid.

Sit on the computer, doing nothing all day.

trip on the stairs a couple of times

watch videos that wasted time in my life.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, let me think about what to tell here...

I ate styrofoam (let´s just say I didn´t realize what it was, I might not have been all that sober, and it wasn´t as good as it looked, very misleading)...

And I somehow managed to lose my socks at a party I was at, though I had my shoes still...

• Brohoof 2

Something pointless I did, eh? I could write tomes upon tomes of pointless stuff I did in my lifetime. Let's start with going to a public school. It was very pointless and dumb. I should have been home schooled instead. I was born too early...

• Brohoof 1

Well, let's see here.

• Crashed into a person, slammed into a door, and flipped (( failing )) onto the couch to see if a show was on. It wasn't.
  • Said a bunch of stupid stuff.
  • Attempted suicide at depression.
  • Used a jackhammer to try to open a can of paint. (( Problem was that I didn't have nails.. ))
  • Brohoof 6

• Bumped into a lot of walls

Tried to jump over a car, then fell into a fence

Played on my PS3, but got bored then turned it off

Randomly called my friend, then hanged up

• Brohoof 1

Doing stupid things? Well, it appears to be my special talent! Ok, let's start:

-commiting a "wallpalm" or in other words bumping into walls numerous times as said few posts above (I see, it's a classic right there  :lol: )

-3 years ago on my german test I've written a prayer, because I didn't know answer to any question (I was very bad in german then, well, actually it hasn't changed much now :lol: ). Well, at least teacher laughed before giving me 1 (worst mark in polish schools :D )

-when I was in a school I enjoyed not doing english homework and then "reading" it from empty pages (face of my english teacher when she realised that was priceless!)

-once again school! When I was still 15 I enjoyed calling some random numbers and trying to "sell" some random stuff like "bag of potatoes".

-when I was playing a show with my old band I was asked by vocalist to play main theme of Mario Bros on my guitar. I think my brain turned of for a while, because I kept playing it even after he told to stop already. In front of whole school. 

-one of my biggest fails was when my grandmother was going to her friend's funeral. I wished her to have a great time. No, I have no idea, what I was thinking back then.

That's all I remember now, but maybe there will be more in future. 

• Brohoof 1

I used to troll the Most Beautiful Teen contests on Facebook, it was pretty dumb but I was never as mean as some of the other people trolling. Making someone feel bad is pretty pointless.

• Brohoof 1

I have done a lot of dumb/pointless stuff, but the dumbest thing I can think of right now is putting iced tea into my cereal thinking it was milk. I still ate it though because I couldn't let it go to waste.

• Brohoof 1

I have done a lot of dumb/pointless stuff, but the dumbest thing I can think of right now is putting iced tea into my cereal thinking it was milk. I still ate it though because I couldn't let it go to waste.

Did it taste good? :P

mini-update: new dumb thing done: used sanding paper to reduce the length of my nails, it didn't end up good :P 

I've done too much that I am willing to admit and I regret lots of it

• Ran into walls
  • Drank out of a toilet as a dare (How much more dumb can you get)
  • Moved tons of things out of place in Walmart
  • Placed "Hello Kitty" stickers all over the walls of the school
  • I also placed "Toy Story" stickers all over a teachers desk
  • Spammed soundboards when substitute teachers were in class

And that is all I'm willing to share 

• Brohoof 1

And that is all I'm willing to share 

This is a thread dedicated to dumbness feel free to share any new heroic dumb actions you did(lol it's ok u can say even the dumbest thing you did we won't judge you :P

This is a thread dedicated to dumbness feel free to share any new heroic dumb actions you did(lol it's ok u can say even the dumbest thing you did we won't judge you :P

You see there's a fine a barrier between funny dumb things like above, and just plain out stupid dumb things that don't need to be brought up EVER again. 

xD

• Brohoof 1

• If I remember correctly, I haven't walked into a wall before. I walked into a glass panel real hard though...
  • I walked in a certain direction, then started wondering where I'm headed to, before realising that I had walked in the wrong direction, then started changing direction. 
  • Almost went down/up the escalator in the opposite direction. 

Yup, I'm probably a klutz...  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

• Shooting roman candles at telephone wires.

Buying random fluffy bunny at Walmart because I was sad and needed something to hug that wouldn't claw me if I squeezed it too tight.

Holding my fluffy kitten upside down.  She actually likes it though and I do it quite often.

Going outside without shoes on.  Nails hurt.

Leaving a rolling pin on the counter.  It fell.

Leaving a bowl on the floor.  It broke.

Left my awesome nook in Geometry class.

Skipped band camp.

Eating multiple pickles before bed.  Scary dreams.

Leaving a half eaten sucker on my dresser.

Leaving a banana peal in my mom's car.

• Brohoof 1

One time when I was younger, around the age of 12 I believe, a friend and I made homemade cardboard wings/glider things. He ran down his hill with them and attempted to fly or glide or something crazy like that. It pretty much ended up in a faceplant. Ahh, good times. B)

• Brohoof 1

• Left my awesome nook in Geometry class.

By god I did the EXACT SAME THING!

So dumb things...

When I was eight I hit the side of the house with a toy light-saber and then I knocked off one of those hose nozzle things... it wouldn't stop spraying water for 30 minutes.

I set off a ton of firecrackers this fourth of july and almost got my face blown off...

I also tried to climb up this stack of wood planks, and managed to get multiple wounds on my hands from nails... lot's of nails...

I think I've got another dumb thing to announce! It actually may require knowing polish language, but I'll do my best to explain it. There is a polish comedy called JOB. In this movie there is scene, where main characters walk towards automatic door (am I saying it right?) at the supermarket and one of them says "Darek, otwórz!", which means (Darek, open!). Just to make it clear- Darek is just a polish name :) Well, scene itself if You want to see (although as I told it's polish movie ) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kDXiMii9xs . Well. I do it EVERY time I walk into supermarket :lol:  I hope, everyone understands my bad explanation :)