Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [CLOSED] (: Signature Request Shop :)

Bronii

Hi there everypony! I am going to take some requests to make signatures!

Here are some examples of my work:

Donor Sized:

img-1783050-1-2kevqmr.jpg

img-1783050-2-H1e96nB.jpg

Non-Donor Sized: 

img-1783050-3-LLGJB0K.jpg

img-1783050-4-qt2Pibt.gif

img-1783050-5-d3gStk2.gif

If you would like a request, use this format:

Pony/OC: (What pony you want on it):

Color(s)/Gradient: (What color you would like the background to be):

Text: (Font and what it will say):

Effects: (E.g. Stars, sparkles, leaves, etc):

Size: (What size you would like it. Donor Maximum: 600x200. Non-Donor Maximum: 600x100):

Animated: (If you want it like animated like a gif, say how.):

Thanks for viewing! :) :) :)

Completed: Sanderspie, EmiTwiPie, WhiteLight, EmberSparx,Ember The Dragoness

To-Do List:
1. Daughter Of Evi
Edited by Bronii

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite impressed with the signature you got there. I like the color, the effect, the Dashie! :3 It looks really cool mate. I was just wondering though, how experienced/good/advanced are you with this?

I don't mean to make any sort of condescending judgement. I'm just curious so I get a good idea of the type of sigs you are able to make. 

I do have a request but it could probably be the most difficult one you'd ever come across. :P

Correct me in case I'm wrong.

Your signature does look pretty epic, so I'll think I'll give you the opportunity! :)

Pony/OC: I would want these three vectors of Pinkie Pie. Doesn't matter what left to right order, just assort them as you see fit.

mlp_pinkie_pie_by_chicka1985-d4suip2.png

CrystalPonyPinkiePie.png

pinkie_pie_vector_cute_by_frequencyspark

Text and Color: Dsanders(my former username). I'd want the text to be a deep ocean blue and somewhat transparent. As for font, I think if you just made it look nice with a little cursive styling to it, that would be fine. Overall, just surprise me with whatever font you think is best.

Can you do backgrounds? If so then I would like this to be my sig background. 

pink-space-light_1940172477.jpg

Effects: I would like both the text and the three Pinkie Pie vectors to appear just a little transparent.

Size: I could go for a 600 x 200. 

Good luck! Based on what I seen in your sig, I have a feeling you should be able to handle this! 

Overall, no rush! Take your time, do your best, and I hope you have fun! ;)

I'm quite impressed with the signature you got there. I like the color, the effect, the Dashie! :3 It looks really cool mate. I was just wondering though, how experienced/good/advanced are you with this?

I don't mean to make any sort of condescending judgement. I'm just curious so I get a good idea of the type of sigs you are able to make. 

I do have a request but it could probably be the most difficult one you'd ever come across. :P

Your signature does look pretty epic, so I'll think I'll give you the opportunity! :)

Pony/OC: I would want these three vectors of Pinkie Pie. Doesn't matter what left to right order, just assort them as you see fit.

CrystalPonyPinkiePie.png

Text and Color: Dsanders(my former username). I'd want the text to be a deep ocean blue and somewhat transparent. As for font, I think if you just made it look nice with a little cursive styling to it, that would be fine. Overall, just surprise me with whatever font you think is best.

Effects: I would like both the text and the three Pinkie Pie vectors to appear just a little transparent.

Good luck! Based on what I seen in your sig, I have a feeling you should be able to handle this! 

Hey there Sanders! Does this meet your requirements? Tell me if not :).  Here you go: H1e96nB.jpg Please leave feedback, positive or negative as it helps me :D

Hey there Sanders! Does this meet your requirements? Tell me if not :).  Here you go: H1e96nB.jpg Please leave feedback, positive or negative as it helps me :D

Holy Celestia!!!

I love it! You did great! I am beyond impressed mate! 

I definitely can see more people coming to you with more sig requests! Because I for one, am not disappointed.

I guess maybe just one slight change would help. :)

If you can, maybe give my text a translucent and spacey sort of texture?

This is a good example right here.

Picture-25-lg.jpg

If you can do that, great! If not, then no sweat!

Thanks in advance! I freakin love how it's turned out so far. :)

Holy Celestia!!!

I love it! You did great! I am beyond impressed mate! 

I definitely can see more people coming to you with more sig requests! Because I for one, am not disappointed.

I guess maybe just one slight change would help. :)

If you can, maybe give my text a translucent and spacey sort of texture?

This is a good example right here.

img-1783455-2-Picture-25-lg.jpg

If you can do that, great! If not, then no sweat!

Thanks in advance! I freakin love how it's turned out so far. :)

Sorry don't know how :) it says I need adobe premiere to make the translucent effect on stuff, sorry again. Still good for a free sig?

Sorry don't know how :) it says I need adobe premiere to make the translucent effect on stuff, sorry again. Still good for a free sig?

Yeah as long as you can change the resolution to 600x100. I can't use any sig size past that unfortunately. Hopefully you can change that. If so, then thanks in advance!

Yeah as long as you can change the resolution to 600x100. I can't use any sig size past that unfortunately. Hopefully you can change that. If so, then thanks in advance!

Hey man, I think you need to be a donor for that damn :/ Well... Um... here it is best I could get without it stretching... Its uh kinda small :/

Sorry u don't have to use it :PIqGSc8F.jpg

Hey man, I think you need to be a donor for that damn :/ Well... Um... here it is best I could get without it stretching... Its uh kinda small :/

Sorry u don't have to use it :PIqGSc8F.jpg

I'll pm you about this. I think that would be better than taking up the posts here in this thread. 

Hopefully we can resolve and sort this out through there more.

I want one.And here's what i am requesting.

Pony:It can be Twilight and Pinkie Pie

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/365/d/2/pinkie_pie___mustache_by_coolez-d5ps2r9.png

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/315/3/c/crystal_twilight_sparkle_by_pony_vectors-d5kpik2.png

(They are too big for a picture)

Color:blue or anything sparkly that fits.

Effect:Lense flare

Text:EmiTwiPie

Size:600x200

Thank you!

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/365/d/2/pinkie_pie___mustache_by_coolez-d5ps2r9.png

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/315/3/c/crystal_twilight_sparkle_by_pony_vectors-d5kpik2.png

Thank you!

Thank you!

Will be done! Except i didnt realise you need to be a donor for 600 x 200. So 600 x 100 is your maximum, would you like that?

I just donated 5$ and it was worth it :)

Hello!  If you're still taking requests, is it alright if I put one in?  :)

Pony/OC: Could you use Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash?  I don't have any specific poses in mind, just generally Fluttershy being sweet and cute & Rainbow being awesome and cool.  (So, anything for either of them!)

Color(s)/Gradient:  A light green, please? 

Text:  Any text, with my account name (EmberSparx).  Not too concerned about the color here as long as it shows up, perhaps a darker green.

Effects: Leaves would be nice!

Size: 600x100 please, afraid I've been unable to donate so far.

I understand if you don't have time for it, thanks for reading at least!

@@Bronii

That's awesome!  Thanks so much!  I'm going to go set it as my signature right now  ;)

Side note:  When your email pings with a notification in your headphones at the exact moment that your power flickers out for a few seconds, it feels like the beginning of the apocalypse.  At least until my brain could catch up with my heart beat and I could figure out what happened, anyways...

I'll guess you need to be higher then Blank flank BRB I can make that happen soon enough I'll just be around the site looking and commenting.

Pony/OC: Could you do one for my OC WhiteLight please? I'll answer any questions you may have about him. He's an Alicorn, Blank Flank, With an outline of a heart on his chest, and rings around the ankles of his front legs (one ring per leg). Also he has white eyes so he'll have a kinda blind looking eyes.

Color(s)/Gradient: Black I suppose.

Text: "WhiteLight". I'm not sure for the font. Maybe something in cursive, but not too fancy.

Effects: I kinda want a background like that of a starry night sky.

Size: 600x100. Sorry for not donating and thank you for your kindness.tumblr_ms63mwvM4r1s4r1z2o1_1280.png

Pony/OC: Ember the dragon (On my Avatar and sig)

Color(s)/Gradient: (What color you would like the background to be): Can you make it like this?H1e96nB.jpg

Text: Ember

Effects: Similar to the Pinkie Pie signature above.

Size: 600x100

(edited)

Pony/OC: Aj and Rarity please?

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/gallery/29968918

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/gallery/29968912

Color(s)/Gradient: A royal blue and red please, as a gradient

Text: From the farm to the city, DarkEmeraldRarity

Effects: leaves and sparkles if possible

Size:: 600x100

Thank you so much!

Would u like the gradient going upwards or sideways?

Pony/OC: Aj and Rarity please?

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/gallery/29968918

http://mlp-vectorclub.deviantart.com/gallery/29968912

Color(s)/Gradient: A royal blue and red please, as a gradient

Text: From the farm to the city, DarkEmeraldRarity

Effects: leaves and sparkles if possible

Size:: 600x100

Thank you so much!

Hey there i havent much time on my hands right now, here it is, is it ok? Feel free to tell me if not it helps :)

Thanks i think ill do one more today.

AT8Rfrs.jpg

Pony/OC: Could you do one for my OC WhiteLight please? I'll answer any questions you may have about him. He's an Alicorn, Blank Flank, With an outline of a heart on his chest, and rings around the ankles of his front legs (one ring per leg). Also he has white eyes so he'll have a kinda blind looking eyes.

Color(s)/Gradient: Black I suppose.

Text: "WhiteLight". I'm not sure for the font. Maybe something in cursive, but not too fancy.

Effects: I kinda want a background like that of a starry night sky.

Size: 600x100. Sorry for not donating and thank you for your kindness.img-1786102-1-tumblr_ms63mwvM4r1s4r1z2o1

Hey do you like it? Tell me if it doesnt work please :).

qt2Pibt.gif

Color(s)/Gradient: (What color you would like the background to be): Can you make it like this?img-1786113-1-H1e96nB.jpg

Sure it will take some time :)

I think your sig is better than what i can make ;)

Edited by DashForever

Pony/OC: my two,Flowerbud and Ribbon

Colour(s): Light pink, light blue, light yellow

Background: a blue background with the colours above in flowers

Effects: graffiti writing

Size:600x100

Btw im on ipad.. Is it going to be hard?

(edited)

Pony/OC: my two,Flowerbud and Ribbon

Colour(s): Light pink, light blue, light yellow

Background: a blue background with the colours above in flowers

Effects: graffiti writing

Size:600x100

Btw im on ipad.. Is it going to be hard?

No it wont :) But i need pictures of the pony's you want on it, Can i have some? Do you want the flowers above the blue background to be lightpink/lightblue/lightyellow?

Color(s)/Gradient: (What color you would like the background to be): Can you make it like this?img-1786113-1-H1e96nB.jpg

Done! Do you like it? Is the text color okay? Tell me if it doesnt work, personally i dont think i made it that good :P I would use the one you have :)d3gStk2.gif

Edited by Bronii

Hey do you like it? Tell me if it doesnt work please :).

img-1786226-3-qt2Pibt.gif

:( :'( *sniff* *sniff* The first to ever do me a commission. I thank you greatly for what you have done. If I can ever return the favor, let me know. I am here for you. I wish I had money to give. How much would it cost for the max size? And how would I send it to you.

(edited)

:( :'( *sniff* *sniff* The first to ever do me a commission. I thank you greatly for what you have done. If I can ever return the favor, let me know. I am here for you. I wish I had money to give. How much would it cost for the max size? And how would I send it to you.

Thanks alot man :) And you'd have to donate 5$ to the MLP Forums,( not to me :)) so it increases your size limit :) I have, here is the link if your interested, and if you want ill make it bigger :D http://mlpforums.com/donate/goal-14-mlp-forums-upkeep-fund/

CrystalPonyPinkiePie.png

Awesome! I see you have donated! Looks much better now that it is 600x200! Instead of being stretched out haha.

Thanks for all the brohoofs too :)

Edited by Bronii

Hey I would like to request a sig.

I would like Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo on it

I would like the background to be in a factory setting (akin to Rainbow Factory if possible)

It could be any font (I'm not picky) and I would like it to say Pegasus Device on it

Non-donor for now so 600x100

No animation please

If you would like me to be more specific about something let me know, thanks!

Awesome! I see you have donated! Looks much better now that it is 600x200! Instead of being stretched out haha. Thanks for all the brohoofs too

You're welcome mate! ;)

Yeah it's definitely a lot better than the smaller version. I love it. The bigger the signature, the better!

Hey, for further experimentation, you think you can remove the "Dsanders" text?

Just so I can see what it looks like without?

Thanks in advance. :) 

You're welcome mate! ;)

Yeah it's definitely a lot better than the smaller version. I love it. The bigger the signature, the better!

Hey, for further experimentation, you think you can remove the "Dsanders" text?

Just so I can see what it looks like without?

Thanks in advance. :)

Sure! Yeah the bigger te better, also give me more work space haha. Ill take out the text today :)

(Man I don't like this 100 word minimum)

Hey I would like to request a sig.

I would like Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo on it

I would like the background to be in a factory setting (akin to Rainbow Factory if possible)

It could be any font (I'm not picky) and I would like it to say Pegasus Device on it

Non-donor for now so 600x100

No animation please

If you would like me to be more specific about something let me know, thanks!

Hey there, what do you mean by factory setting? It will be done today :) what colour do you want the font to be and want any effects? Like a lens flare?