Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Need for Speed: Conquer All (MLP Edition)(FULL!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

As Rut-Light got onto Nitro's back he began to wonder, what will they do once their inside; are they going to kill them?  Finally on Nitro's back he gave him the 'good to go' sign and waited for nitro to initiate lift off.  Of course Rut-Light was nervous but he had to screw on his courage and just do everything he could.

@,

Nitro Spark rose into the air and caught up with Thunder Dash trying not to make a sound. Nitro Spark soon met Thunder Dash and Frost at the dark spot. Thunder Dash looked ahead. There were two unicorn guards up ahead. "I can't use my electricity wielding abilities because that would make too much noise. Oh, if only Electra Blitz was here..." Thunder Dash said out loud but quietly. Nitro Spark found a small metal rod and hurled it at one of the unicorn guards. The rod clonked the pony in the head and knocked it out. The other guard didn't notice. "Go, go." Nitro Spark said quietly as he scurried ahead. Thunder Dash followed behind. They soon arrived at a small little shop, where they could hear some of the gang members chatting. Suddenly, they saw the same unicorn guard who was with the guard that was knocked out by Nitro Spark run into the shop. After, two strong-looking unicorns came out to search. "Shhh." Nitro Spark warned as he peeped from a bush they were hiding in. 

(This has gone from NFS to Mission Impossible)

Rut-Light was staying as quiet as he could right now.  To be honest he was conflicted, on one hoof he knew break-in's were wrong but on another hoof if they didn't do this then Detrot ran the risk of being conquered by these guys and every street racer in the city would be forced to move somewhere else and the law would change dramatically; out of these choices he chose the last of the two. 

@,

(OOC: I can see that, but this NFS RP is also combined with a little Fast and Furious as Fast and Furious had some out-of-car parts)

Nitro Spark continued watching as the two unicorns started to search. Nitro Spark had a feeling one of them was gonna come for the bush. So he quietly signaled the group to move to another bush. A couple gang members headed for their cars. That was the signal to return to the front. "Quick! Let's go back to the front! I just saw two gang members get in their cars. They may be heading out for the main streets." Nitro Spark said as he quickly flew out the bush and back to the front. Thunder Dash quickly followed behind and in a matter of 20 seconds, they were back to the front. Thunder Dash and Nitro Spark quickly unloaded their backs and got into their cars and started them quickly. They then pulled a 180-turnaround and followed the two gang members out on the street. "Let's move, move, move!" Nitro Spark shouted over his communicator. 

@,@@Frosty V,  

Rut-Light could feel the intensity settling in and welcomed it, "And so the chase begins...drive hard guys."  Rut-Light got the the front and immediately got into his Ferrari.  As he started the car he roared the V12 to life; and it was ready to go fast and drive even harder.  Rut-Light sped forward then skidded into a sharp 90 degree angle as he drove onto the dirt road, in a short amount of time he was off the dirt and on on tarmac as he adjusted his car and with a little wheel spin sped off at breakneck speeds towards Nitro, Thunder and the gang members.

Before she got over the fence, she heard car engines starting up nearby. Nitro Spark asked them to go and before she knew it, they were back in their car. She quickly turned around and hopped back into her Lamborghini. She followed Nitro and Rut-Light, wondering if she'll have to trade some paint with the opposite gang.

Before long, they were out on the main streets. "We've got to take out these gang members pronto! We still have some time before patrol begins, but, we don't want to attract the cops early. Let's take these thugs down!" Nitro Spark said as he caught up to one and pulled out in front. The gang member tried to spin out Nitro, but he braked at the last second. 

The second of the gang members was going for Frost. He hit Frost's car on the side.

The third in the group was in front of Thunder Dash. "Everypony clear out, EMPs are coming out!" Thunder Dash proclaimed over the communicator. @@Azura@@@@Frosty V

Edited by Thunder-Dash

Frost grunted as the gang. "Watch the paint jackass!" he yelled slamming on his brakes and pulling behind the car as to get out of the way of the EMP blast that was about to be set off. "Hol it holds it....." he said as he drifted a corner. "Go your good." he said over the communicator

@@Frosty V,

Thunder Dash pressed the EMP button and the gang member in front of him lost control and crashed into a pole. "That's one down!" Thunder Dash said pulling over. He then went over to the gang member's car, opened the door and yanked the gang member out of his car. "It's over man, you think you're all that? Well, you're just a pathetic loser trying to conquer a city." Thunder Dash said shoving the gang member in the back of his car. He had tied the gang member's hooves with some rope he found. "I got one down." Thunder Dash said over his communicator. "Once we meet back at the shop, I've got a little surprise." He added. Meanwhile Nitro Spark was having a little bit of a hard time with a member he was trying to take down.  

115...120...128, these were all speeds at which Rut-Light  had gone past, he was currently at 135 mph; of course he had one more gear left but that was for cop getaways.  "Need some help there Nitro?  Don't worry, Ferrari is coming to help."  It took a little under 4 and a half second until he could see the gang member with Nitro Spark following close behind, "Time for some fun..."   He got on his Bluetooth and contacted Nitro, "Alright, i'm going to try to spike trap this guy.  Your going to need to get out of the way when I pull in front of him, don't want you getting hit by a car going out of control."  Rut-Light pushed his Ferrari even further to the limit and soon he was roaring at 147 mph and the V12 under the hood screamed like it was in pain, he turned his car slightly and pulled up to the side of the gang members car.  The Ferrari had the edge on the straights though, when he was far enough out he pulled straight in front of the car and pulled ahead a small amount then got back onto his Bluetooth and told Nitro, "Alright, releasing spike strip in 5 seconds."

A gang member tried escaping Red in a Nissan GT-R, but the 875 BHP NASCOLT racecar was more than a match for the GT-R. He managed to catch up to the GT-R, and pulled a NASCOLT style tactic; Red did a down and dirty move. He dumped him, hitting him right in the rear quarter panel, sending the car into a slide.

The gang member that Red Talon hit was sliding around. He couldn't hold it and spun out. As the member's car slowed, the gang member was trying to get out of his seatbelt, which kept locking up.

Meanwhile Nitro Spark and Thunder Dash were having a bit of a hard time taking down two other gang members who had some special weapons of theirs. They were battering rams. They popped out and nailed a car on the side, causing it to lose control. "Could use some help over here." Nitro Spark said over his communicator. 

@

Frost had stayed off the road that the main chase was taking place on. "Give me a sec." he told Nitro as he turned a mother corner and looked down at his GPS. "Interception in three, two, one, zero...." he muttered picking up speed as he used his bull bars to T-bone one of the gang members. Frost's car almost spun out, but he recovered. "Whooo that hurt." he said circling his neck.

Rut-Light was still in front of the gang member and  prepared to release the strip, when the gang member did something that made Rut-Light crazed; he did a complete 180 into oncoming traffic.  "Oh so this is how you want to play it?  Lets do it right!"  He steered his Barchetta into a 180 and followed the member of the gang, and he was pulling away quickly.  Rut-Light weaved in-between traffic cars, dodging cars with ponies inside that thought he lost his mind, Rut-Light was nearing 153 mph and was closing in on the gang members car and as soon as he started pulling up to the side of the car it was perfect; the members car was right next to a solid, thick steel separator keeping the two sides of the street separate.  Rut-Light knew this was his chance to take him down, he dodged a traffic car by turning left and then once clear made a hard right turn and, using the momentum from the turn, purposefully spun the rear of his Barchetta right into the side of the gangs car, instantly wreaking the foundation and causing the driver to loose control and crash into a stop sign.  "My god that was risky as all heck."  He then drove into the other street and went on to find the others.

She didn't want to scratch her precious car so she followed the rough cars that didn't look like they mind sharing paint with the other cars. It wasn't much of a fight but she had to stay alert, just in case of some sort of ambush. "Let's take him out before he calls for backup."

Nitro Spark was facing the last member that was still out on the streets. Suddenly, he spotted a police car. "Oh no." He thought. The police car took the chase after the two. As Nitro Spark went through an intersection, he nearly was t boned by a traffic car, but used his jump springs to avoid a collision. 

Meanwhile Thunder Dash still had the tied up gang member in his car. 

Back on the chase, Nitro readied a PIT manuver on the gang member. The gang member spun out. Nitro Spark slowed down. "This is unit 465, apparently I have an agressive street racer driving recklessly and assulting another..." Nitro Spark parked his car and then got out. He then went over to the gang members car, opened the door and yanked him. The cop had pulled over and aimed his taser at Nitro. "Let him go now! Let him go or I'll tase you!" The cop threatened. Nitro Spark knew what he was doing. "Wait!" Nitro Spark yelled at the cop just as he was about to pull the trigger. "I'm not the bad guy here. This pony, who I just took down, is part of a large gang trying to conquer Detrot. They're the ones you should be after, not us good street racers. 

The cop just stood there. "This is unit 465 appearently the agressive street racer who I'm with has just caught a member of a gang on the rise." The cop said over his communicator. "Should I hand him over?" Nitro asked. "That would be the best thing to do." The cop stated. 

After handing the gang member to the cop, Nitro Spark went to meet the others. 

@@Azura,@, @@Frosty V, @,  

(OOC: sorry for being off for so long, but i'm back)

Blaze takes off the big plastic cover off the car to reveal the black shiny paint."Hey Frost,anything new?I'm ready to roll if you need some backup"Says Blaze through the Headset."Oh by the way,I got us some brand new gear,you might wanna check em out and if you want, mount them.Remember, no one needs to know"@@Frosty V,

(OOC: sorry for being off for so long, but i'm back)

Blaze takes off the big plastic cover off the car to reveal the black shiny paint."Hey Frost,anything new?I'm ready to roll if you need some backup"Says Blaze through the Headset."Oh by the way,I got us some brand new gear,you might wanna check em out and if you want, mount them.Remember, no one needs to know"@@Frosty V,

Frost sped past Nitro and the cop, he smiled before he heard blaze on them mic. "H-HEY Blaze, been awhile haven't you?" he said laughing drifting around another corner going to find the others. "Not much just taken out the garbage. You should tag along. It's fun, never thought I would get the chance to turn my Audi into a tank." he laughed

It's fun, never thought I would get the chance to turn my Audi into a tank

"Well it's you lucky day,because now it will become a tank with a little somthn extra" Blaze grabs his bag and opens it"See that?No it's no ordinary spike strip.This thing will wrap around the victims axle and blow up his tires, you know just in case those pesky cops try to fit in some re-inflates" Blaze asks Frost to follow him towards his car, he points at a small hole on the side of the body"And that is a small harpoon the will launch a claw at a pole helping in quick maneuvers in case you need a quick getaway"

@@Frosty V,

Nitro Spark then left the cop and followed Frost. He soon ended up back at the shop. There, he met Thunder Dash who was asking the gang member he had caught, some questions about the gang. It was very hard to get him to talk, but with a few zaps, he was talking. 

He then noticed Blaze with some new gear. "That's some sweet strips there Blaze! Say, want me to hook you up with an EMP unit?" Nitro Spark offered. @,

Edited by Thunder-Dash

"Well, looks like we're done here, can't see any more of them.  Heading back to the garage now."  Rut-Light shut off his comm-link and drove all the way back to the garage, when he was the there he turned in and pulled up inside; careful not to hit the other cars.  "That was pretty intense people.  Whats next?"  He said as he opened the car door and shut off the engine.

(Going to school now bye!)

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

@,

"Well, now we must wait. Thunder Dash has a member and he's asking him some questions in the back of the shop. Don't disturb him now." Nitro Spark stated. Suddenly Thunder Dash came from the back with the gang member. "I just got some really interesting stuff from this guy. Apparently, he's innocent. Seems like when I gave him a zap, it lifted some sort of mind control spell that was hurting him. Tell'em man!" Thunder Dash said to the gang member. "Well...well...the only thing I can remember is being yanked out of my car by this yellow pegasus here. I can't remember anything before that." The gang member said trying to remember stuff. @,@@Frosty V,@@Azura,@,

@,"Hmm EMP you say? ok i'll take a unit but, are you sure it's not hazardous, I don't wanna find myself in an out-of-control car. But thanks anyway."Blaze handed (not sure if i'm supposed to say hoofed) a pouch of bits to Nitro Spark. And started mounting the EMP to his car

Adrenaline still rushing through his body, Red pulled his car into the garage. Upon climbing out of the car, he looked at the front end, which suffered some minor damage from the move he pulled on the GT-R. Nothing a little bit of body work won't hurt, Red thought to himself.

"The EMP, huh?" Red responded to , "I think such a weapon might be able to come in handy in a chase or two."

Red turned around to face Nitro Spark, who managed to apprehend one of the gangsters during the last chase.

"So... what did he have to say?"

@,

"I think he has an issue with his memory. He says he was under some mind control spell, which Thunder Dash rendered him from when he zapped him a few times. He doesn't remember going under the spell. It may take him a day or two to remember." Nitro Spark explained. as he wiped off some dirt from his Saleen.