Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Classmate being... rude to MLP

Slice0Pie

Ok, so I was drawing my MLP OC in class, a classmate looked at it, and then this happened.

Me:...What?

Him:This is ugly! I know you can draw better then this, but this is crap!

Me:...Its a certain style.

Him:I don't care, I can draw way better then this style!

He then tried to draw dog eyes, but to be honest, they were not that good xD

Thoughts?

*And he has no idea what MLP or bronies is XD*

Edited by CadenceDerp
  • Brohoof 1

Opinions: Everyone has them, and they're all wrong.

I don't think you should need the validation of people on the internet to know when someone's being rude. Just blow them off - no one's forcing you to talk to them. You draw because you like what you make, and thus you're accomplishing what you're setting out for.

• Brohoof 1

Banish him... to the moon! Anyway, I wouldn't care about we says about my drawing and neither should you. His opinion does not matter since he didn't really prove anything but only make himself look bad.

• Brohoof 2

Opinions: Everyone has them, and they're all wrong.

I don't think you should need the validation of people on the internet to know when someone's being rude. Just blow them off - no one's forcing you to talk to them. You draw because you like what you make, and thus you're accomplishing what you're setting out for.

I know dat.

I just wanted to know what people thoughts.

Not trying to see if someones rude or not.

Lol

XD

*Limits are killing me XDD*

To be fair, if, during an encounter, one person doesn't like another, and that person posts on the internet about it, they'll probably (intentionally or unintentionally) phrase the encounter in such a way that everyone sides with them. Once in a while, there's actually a bit more to the story, not that it matters much.

Mainly, I'm just trying to say that you need not be so concerned about another person's opinion in any case. If tomorrow someone says something that makes you sad or angry - you can start to learn to go with your instincts. Ignore them as being dumb if you think they were, or if you think they have a point, talk it out. The fact that it stayed on your mind until you came home and went on the internet says something, but those things don't really need to stay with you. People do a lot in school just to try to get reactions, so if an action doesn't deserve a reaction, don't give it one.

• Brohoof 1