Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Halo Thread: The only thread you should care about.

Lady Rarity Pony

Halo Poll  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Game?

• Halo CE/CEA
    • Halo 2
    • Halo 3
    • Halo Reach
    • Halo 3 ODST
    • Halo Wars
  2. 2. Favorite Book?

• Halo The Fall of Reach
    • Halo The Flood
    • Halo First Strike
    • Halo Contact Harvest
    • Halo The Cole Protocal
    • Halo Ghosts of Onyx
    • Halo Glasslands
    • Halo Cryptum
    • Halo Evolutions
  3. 3. Favorite Comic/Graphic Novel

• Halo Uprising
    • Halo Helljumper
    • Halo Fall of Reach
    • Halo Genesis (Halo Wars limited edition exclusive)
    • Halo Graphic Novel

From the pictures that have been leaked, I'd assume exact same way Reach is. I just hope playlists have a ranking systems, anything but Arena.

I don't know how to feel with the idea of loadouts that you can change, example: BR, Plasma grenade, pistol? I mean sure its new, but i hated the idea of custom loadouts. They really didn't work in reach and soon all playlists just became the same starting weapons with a different perk. I still have hope.

• 2 weeks later...

HALO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACH

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiMZV9ugp2Q[/media]

Excuse me while I watch your video and cry.
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Re-uploaded this again. I noticed I left out 4 seconds of cutscene footage. It was an error in need of fixing. :o

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=cytEFGbbrnw[/media]

excuse me while I jiz myself

Halo 4 E3 Trailer and Gameplay

Interesting.

Though I can't help but feel how much of this gameplay will be cut from the final game. Maybe I'm just being a bit pessimistic but I can't really see this kind of gameplay in the final game. At least not consistently throughout the campaign.

Either way, it looks like we'll be fighting Forerunners or at least Forerunner machines.

For those who haven't read the books, the guy talking at the end is likely the Didact.

As scary as they tried making Cortana look in this trailer, I can't help but think her scariest appearance was back in Halo CE.

With ugly animation, you can make anything look scary.

BR and AR looks sweet. Gameplay looks better than what I expected based off the short clips they had from multiplayer. Can't wait for Halo 4! :D

Halo 4 E3 Trailer and Gameplay

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=xU_2GvoZs88[/media]

Interesting.

Though I can't help but feel how much of this gameplay will be cut from the final game. Maybe I'm just being a bit pessimistic but I can't really see this kind of gameplay in the final game. At least not consistently throughout the campaign.

Either way, it looks like we'll be fighting Forerunners or at least Forerunner machines.

For those who haven't read the books, the guy talking at the end is likely the Didact.

As scary as they tried making Cortana look in this trailer, I can't help but think her scariest appearance was back in Halo CE.

With ugly animation, you can make anything look scary.

BR and AR looks sweet. Gameplay looks better than what I expected based off the short clips they had from multiplayer. Can't wait for Halo 4! :D

From what I can tell, the enemies are a Forerunner AI defense system.

All I ever hear about this game is the tea-bagging. What's up with that?

Halo has a ragdoll system where crouching over the player makes your balls go into the other players mouth. A.K.A. Halo has the best teabag system out of all the games in existence.

• Brohoof 1

All I ever hear about this game is the tea-bagging. What's up with that?

Immature people.

I guess whenever the crouching ability is quick in a video game, it will be exploited for perverted uses.

I suppose I'm guilty of using it too, but when I rapidly quick the analog stick I don't think of it as that. Just as a way of pissing someone off so that they come at you again, which could give you an easy kill considering you know what they have in mind. :P

Just chat about halo I know quite a lot about the back story and just about it in general just chat about it in the reply's or ask me some questions because I need something to do.

At the moment I am getting more excited about halo 4 than black ops 2 because I used to be a harcore halo fan and it was my first game on the xbox and halo 4's story looks great!

The limited edition looks fancy.

Whats included if your interested...

· Specializations – Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options. Purchasers of the "Halo 4" Limited Edition will get access on launch day, while others will have to wait as Specializations are released over time.

· The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet, which includes an armor customization schematic, a blueprint of the massive ship itself, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity's finest warriors: the Spartan-IVs.

· Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:

o Unique in-game Spartan-IV armor skin

o Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle

o An exclusive in-game emblem

o Xbox LIVE Avatar prop

o Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan-IV armor set

· "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn" Special Edition – An extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will bring the "Halo" universe to life as you've never seen it, and provide an enthralling backstory leading up to the events of "Halo 4."

o "Halo 4" Limited Edition also includes the following exclusive videos:

§ Bonus in-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of

"Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn"

§ Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality

§ Making of "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn"

post-3637-0-39013800-1339276382.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I bought the Legendary version of Reach too. I am a hardcore halo fan though :) . I may get the Legenday for this one too :D

yeah i am getting back into halo now and is there a legendary edition i think its just the limited edition?
  • Brohoof 1