Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Equestria University Re-roll Re-roll (SoL, Romance, and other junk)

Ampharos

Two things. One: You spelled my name wrong in the first post. Both times you used it.

Two: There seem to be a couple musical ponies other than mine enlisted. Maybe I should swap out so there's not too much music. I mean, a decent college has many different kinds of students, although I acknowledge this documents but a couple of them.

@@Descant,

Eh sorry bout that. I'm not really good with spelling all the time tongue.png And you can stay with Descant, I don't mind. If you want to switch, that's also fine.

Like I'm decisive at all. xD

I, like seriously, am no good at choosing.

Also, you should probably get back to @. He may seem pretty chill, but I know for a fact that he'll steal all your socks if you don't respond.

@@slimmyjimjim,

When another mare and two more stallions apply then you can join. Sorry, it's just that I don't want dorms to be uneven :/ 

Alright I finally decided to get this show on the road.

The thread is right here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/73976-equestria-university-third-times-the-charm/

Edited by Ampharos

I hate having to move on without a response from the DM but it's been 2 days now and I don't want this RP to die just being only a few pages in. I would also like to plan some events for this to keep this RP interesting.