Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dragonshy

I have no clue why you come back constantly, even making a satire joke seems silly if you still present yourself on this forum just to troll.

• Brohoof 1

wow            

best thread on mlp forums

good thread                                                                                                    my little shibe forums

magic of friendship                                         

light adoge is best light azure

• Brohoof 7

wow so perfect

i hav waited so long                                  

post limits r 4 sukrs

such text

much shibe

• Brohoof 1

pls halp me-----

It looks like you're all forumed out. I'll be over in a second to set your internet rouder on fire. And blow it up. And bury it under 30 tons of titanium. And build a national monument on top of it.

Edited by DudeGuy676

No, but honestly, if you wish to make assumptions like that, do it in a message. Also, no, I'm not here to troll, I know you didn't even look in my recent posts to see what I've posted since I've been here. Considering it's been about a year since I left, (Other than occasional visits to say hi) I think I can choose whether I want to rejoin or not. I was in 8th grade when I left and I had home issues too, so I was over the top, immature, and very emotional. So, yeah, I'm back. I don't think you need to continue calling me a troll, but if you do, go ahead and look at my recent posts.

Stop whining, I don't care if you come back or not. It's your own business if you want to come back to the forum; not mine. I have no importance to judge whether your return mattered, who cares what one person thinks (me). I've been pretty busy to realize you came on back on even ground. I'm sorry I came to the conclusion you only came back to troll. I hope things are going well.

Pretty funny considering you're the one who decided to whine about me being a "troll" on a thread completely unrelated from anything. Also, you must care if you decide to bring it up at all.

Good job on the calendar event though. I approve of the event you had put in there.