Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Amazing revolutionary new diet!

Mr Dash

I created a new revolutionary diet! It's called the No Money For Food Diet! I lost 20 pounds in just under a year! It really does work! No strings attached! I went from a size 34, to a smaller size! Now my pants don't fit anymore and they keep falling down!

No need for messy protein diets. Or expensive pre-prepared, low calorie meals. Or even "low carb" diets. And forget about ever having to exercise again! Just don't eat!

Check out this amazing before and after photo!

BeforeAfter_zpsf22b1c12.png

If you want to learn the amazing secrets of this new breakthrough diet, order my book by calling: 555-NO-MONEY That number again is: 555-NO-MONEY. I'm bringing this amazing dietary secret to you for only $24.99! You read right! Only $24.99! (Plush shipping and handling, Must have a valid credit card)

Call today and receive a second book for absolutely no reason! That's two books for the price of one! What more could you ask for!

Call now!

Not responsible for any illnesses that may be acquired from this diet. May cause death and or serious injury. Not responsible for those either. If this diet has caused any of the mentioned issues, don't ask for a refund. You won't get one.

If you have used this amazing revolutionary diet, please share your stories below. We may just put you in a commercial.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...