Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Total Drama Roleplay!

Armin

"Alright then since no one else will go, FOR THE KILLER BASS!!"

As Pink jumped off the cliff, she felt the wind in her mane, IT FELT GREAT!

She aimed for the safe zone hoping to land safely with all her might.

Confession/Pink Mist

"Who knew jumping off a cliff could be SO MUCH FUN?! And surprisingly relaxing. Huh, I wonder what happens to the ponies who don't land in the safe zone. Hmm"

(Roll for Charisma! D20, -4 =15, 11)

Virvidian was surprised, and fumbled with his words, before saying,

(@,)"Hiya. T-The name is Virvidian. nicetomeetyou." He Blushed and shyed away.

Confession for Virvi:

Yes i have a crush on Pink Mist.No, I will not use my intellect.

(If i am using Virvi I will use a Die Roller, for Strength or Talking to others.)

Edited by Natalie the Mage

"Two from our team hasn't jumped, and one from the Bass hasn't either..." Homeboard muttered. There was only five minutes left. If they didn't hurry up they were going to lose the lead and they'll lose the "sub-challenge". They had to do it; otherwise she would, sadly, have no choice but to eliminate one of them if the lost what Silica called the main challenge.

"Hey, Homeboard!" A nearby pony said bluntly, which was revealed to be Shardz. "Let's form an alliance."

Confession/ Homeboard, Personality "Silica": Things are looking well for us. To prevent our elimination, we'll have to get everypony on our good side, and attempt to eliminate the opposing side. That will reduce our chances of getting eliminated. You see, sometimes in chess, you have to think ahead of your opponent. We are now one step ahead.

"Sure thing!" Homeboard answered with glee. "If we're the last two, we can possibly split the money!" 

Then, right at that moment, her personality involuntarily switched like the two corners of a protractor. The changed Homeboard added, "And we can also take care of that obnoxious, arrogant Virvidian brat. Think he's so smart. I'll show them." She promptly laughed in a menacing yet innocent manner. 

Confession booth, Shardz:

I like her. Alot.

Shardz laughed evilly.

"Yes. WE SHALL! We are gonna WRECK HIM!"

Shardz then noticed the scratch on Homeboard."Oof.. Lemme take care of that!"Shardz said, and helped her Ally.

"Y'see, I have a medipack for my cutie mark cuz, im good at healing spells."

Shardz smiled.

She helped patch her team-mate up.

I look down at the water and step back,biting my lip.I run  past Repsol and jump off of the edge of the cliff leaning foward so I could near the target.I yell "For the gophers...Whoo!" as I turn around,going headfirst into the target.When I hit the water I go underneath,looking around for sharks followed by me bobbing my head up out of the water."Ugh,My mane!" I say,taking out my tiara so that my hair is loose.

((People who aren't responding are still in the game, but are more than likely gonna be voted out.))

"Alright, just put the gong right here... Yep, thanks!" SnapShot said, before grabbing the ((I have no idea what it's called)) gong stick and hitting the gong as hard as she could, "Time's up! Light, Lily, because you haven't jumped you are both classed as chickens!" She said, shoving a chicken hat onto their heads.

SnapShot then flew down to the shore where the ponies that had jumped were.

"Alright, time for the next challenge! This is to determine which team gets invincibility, and which team gets a member catapulted off the island," She said as she led the group to a part of the island with 12 boxes but only 6 carts.

"Unfortunately, the last challenge was a tie. The logical thing to do would be to let the Killer Bass win, as Butterfly was the last to jump before the time was up. So, the winners are... The Screaming Gophers!" She yelled dramatically, waiting for one of the Killer Bass members to protest.

"The next challenge is to build a hot tub out of parts that are found in there crates. The Screaming Gophers can have the carts to pull their crates in, but the Killer Bass, you have to push yours. Again. no magic or flying. Also, you can only open your crates with your teeth. You have to build your hot tub outside of the cabins, not out here. Got it? Alright, 3... 2... 1... GO!"

Edited by SnapShot

Repsol looked at one of the crates quizzically. this thing seems pretty heavy, i might be athletic but i can't push one of these up to the cabins on my own. He turned towards his team, trying to come up with a good strategy. maybe if we get the crates up there one at a time, use the intire team to move them in one quick motion... i would need for the team to cooperate with eachother tough. He turned back to the crates before speaking up. "I might have a idea for this one."

((I have no idea what it's called))

isn't it just called a percussion rod? that's what i would call it anyway :P 

(Rolling d20+4 for Strength = 18, 15 if unaltered)

Virvidian Managed to push it on the cart, No problem. He was amazed about the sight of his own strength.

"Come on! Lets Push the cart up the hill to our cabin! QUICKLY!"

Shardz Confession booth:

Damn.

"Okay. Lets try and win this Homeboard!"

Shardz grinned.

(Shardz is gonna be a nicer version of heather. Buuuut She doesnt backstab. She will keep going onwards with her friend.)

Lily was hiding, or at least trying to hide from the game. She was so frighten of many of these contestants. She decided to go swimming, since nothing else was going on. She went to the lake, jumped in, and swam around. It was actually fun. Most of her fear and doubts left her.

Noticing that nopony on his team batted an eye for his plan, repsol decided to just sit at the beach. fine, have it your way then.

As he trotted away from the group, he noticed another pony swimming around. seemingly oblivious to the hectics of the challanges.

Not wanting to be rude, repsol just lay down on the beach, leaning his head on a rock. It proved surprisingly calming and it really helped to ease his mind. he still didn't like what he was doing here. And he most definately didn't like most on his team. maybe i should just stay here. this beach seems nice enough.

Homeboard observed the nearby team, a stallion leading the members and formulating a plan of sorts. Perhaps I can sabotage their game, Silica thought.

Homeboard then turned her view to the nearby Lily. She looked pathetic with that chicken hat; though they had the advantage, she kept a reminder that she'll need to vote her off sooner or later. Loyalty and kindness doesn't always fare well here.

Confession/Homeboard: I feel a bit sorry for her...she might have been overwhelmed by the height.

She picked up a wooden crate next to the cart. Sure is heavy, Homeboard thought. With all her power, she placed the crate into the cart.

That was the time where she shifted once more, to one particular colt named Stadia. It's showtime.

"Okay, we need to be quick," Stadia, or rather Homeboard herself, declared to the them. "There's a possibility the opponent will sabotage our chances of winning since we have the advantage. We need to walk in a circular pattern; Butterfly and Shardz on the front, Lightning and I on the center, and Virvidian and Lily on the back. That way we'll cover each other, and if someone's too tired to pull, then we help each other. Whoever has experience with architecture and building lead us there."

Confession/Homeboard, personality "Stadia": Yes! Victory is so close, I can feel it!

Lilly got out of the water. She decided to help her team. Even if she wasn't much help. "We need to go... now." She looked at her team with cold stern eyes. She had seen the show before and kindness never wins. I need this... Without directions she pushed the crate. "I need  some help here."

"Alright then, but I'm not that strong so don't rely on just me please"

Lightning went to her position, carrying her guitar, and waited for the rest of her team to come.

Hopefully somepony on the team knew how to build stuff, Lightning could surely pass on the necessary tools, but that was kind of it.

Confession booth.

"We have a really good advantage with the carts so I think we will win."

(Someone roll a D20 for intellect. Max buff 5 Min buff of -5 for the build phase. Rolling D20 for push, Strength stat gets a +4 on virv.

Roll: 17, Buffed: 21)

Both shardz and Virvi Pushed at the same time.

It got it farther than normal.

About 2/3 of the way.

"Huh. Either im getting lucky or thats just me."

(I love D20 rolls.)

"You know what? You guys should hurry up and help me! Cause clearly we're not going to do this with me alone!" Frost shouted. It annoyed her that her team lost because of some of the cowards not wanting to jump.

Confession for Frost: "Isn't it odd that I got put on the crappiest team ever?"

"How do you even bite off the crate?" 

Homeboard was smashing her teeth on the crate. A few of them have reached the campgrounds, and with the big lead, it seemed nearly impossible for them to catch up. 

Crack! Homeboard stopped her chewing and pulling, and the crate collapsed with little resistance. "Yay!" Homeboard cheered, until she felt something in her mouth. Something...prickly. She stuck her tongue out, seeing several large wooden splinters piercing through her mouth.

"OWWWW!"

Confession/Homeboard: I fink my tuff ith achink...

Her pain was soon ignored, as she found several useful tools inside the crate. A tool box, supplied with a hammer, screws, screwdriver, wrench, pliers, and a...X Acto Knife. There was a slot for a hoof saw and scissors, but it was missing. Homeboard searched the crate again, only finding two empty buckets and a small number of wooden planks. They would have to improvise and dismantle the crate. 

She began to saw the crate with the knife, but progress was slow. When sawing was too tiring, she sliced it. And when that didn't work, she stabbed it. 

Maybe the other crates were a bit more lucky, she thought.

(Gonna D-20 Shardz this time.

Strength: +2

Roll:

Plus 2: 18)

She took the knife in her hoof.. And sawed right through, Because of Homeboard's previous attempts.

"Okay. I will handle the water. Someone get building!" Shardz said.

"I will. "Virvi Saw the Badger cabin, and Started to build the hot tub.

(Use rolz.org to D20 for Strength, Intelect, or Charisma. (The guys can worry about Charisma, and strength. The intellect is what the girl's need.) )

Lily sighed and pulled the nail with her teeth it took her moment. There were splinters on her lips but were surely ignored. She squeezed most of her hoof into the box and pushed on the box. Lily ripped off part of the box, big enough to let somepony in. She squeezed through it and tried to fit through, she got stuck.

Homeboard bit her lip. This was not going too well.

No one here had any building experience, and their best chance was to use the crates as walls. It was a bit boxy, but was good enough. She had decided on making it hexagonal, and nailing every two crates together, then connecting them with a simple hinge. 

After thirty minutes or so, their progress has only went at far as placing down the pool liner and a part of the wall. The Bass were going to catch up soon, and Homeboard wanted the advantage to be as far away from them as possible. 

Confessional/Homeboard, personality "Silica": I honestly believe the team I am participating in is of....inadequate experience. They are unworldly and foolish, and they must be ejected from the team whenever I have the chance. At the same time, I must deal with the ones with the capability of complex reason and logic. They will be useful, but unfortunately, like other utilities, they have an expiration date. I will take the place of leader, and lead us to our teams victory. Then when the fight ends, I'll pick them off; one by one, they will fall.

"We have to fasten our pace, everypony!" Homeboard declared. A nearby pony who wore a tiara was spectating, and she ignored her.

Confessional/Homeboard, personality "Stadia": If I had to pick a pony to vote off if we lose, it'll have to be Butterfly. I don't like that rich little snob; at least Homeboard isn't all that bad.

Pink Mist quickly got her crate and pushed with all her might.

"Hey these actually aren't that heavy."

She pushed at a somewhat slow speed but finally managed to get to the building site.

"Alright now let's see here. Um."

She chomped at the wood until there was a big enough opening.

"Ew. Well that was gross, and OW! Splinters!"

Confession/Pink Mist

I think muh tun is num

Lightning started to build, failing somewhat because of her low experience at this kind of stuff. She was very cautious about getting hurt.

Lightning got at least a couple of walls up and tried to put them together using the provided tools, barely successful at it.

She checked for holes in between them but couldn't find any. Now if the others on her team could do something too that'd be great. Some of them haven't done anything at all, which annoyed Lightning.

Homeboard saw that the opposing them was catching up, beginning to build the hot tub. Their advantage was turning smaller by the minute, and she knew if they didn't hasten their work, they would lose the challenge. She didn't feel like eliminating her fellow teammates today; Silica and Stadia were a different story.

She looked around. Butterfly was slacking off, complaining about her tiara and her mashed accessories. Shardz was doing decently well, building the walls of the hot tub with ease; Silica was considering a back stab and eliminating him to deal with the best so no pony would rise above her, but Homeboard compromised and said how she still needed him for their team. Virvidian was the same, though Homeboard was a bit frightened to approach him due to his violent relations with Shardz. Lightning wasn't as good with building the hot tub, though she did pass and transport items to them. Even Silica pitied her for her "unworldliness".

The tub was halfway done, still missing two sides of the walls and the water. In desperation, she erected two faces of a crate and swiftly nailed them together. She forgot to set up the hinges, though Homeboard did not mind that. As soon as they place the stairs between the gap, it would fit perfectly. 

"Come ON VIRV!" Shardz yelled at the green pegasis.

"I Dont wanna lose!"

Shardz said, and virvidi replied with

"Its gonna be Just a few more seconds!!"(D20 roll for Build time, Virv, intellect for Virv +3 Result:17 Altered 20)

Shardz smiled. "Homeboard! Come help me with the water, please!"

Homeboard complied, picking up a bucket from a crate close by. She paced herself, speeding back and forth on trips to transport more and more water into the hot tub. Strangely, she did this without a word; Homeboard didn't even stop to agree at his command.

Confession/Homeboard, personality "Stadia": Shardz and Virvidian are exceptionally good, and I sure am not going to be their slaves in this game. One's powerful, and another's fairly calculative. Which is why they've got to go. 

After making several trips to dump water into the tub, she noticed something: the water wasn't elevating upwards. She was sure with that much buckets of water they would be halfway done, but they weren't. She shivered with a horrifying thought in her head. The hot tub was leaking.

Homeboard kept quiet, afraid that anypony will know. Maybe if she shut up, no one will notice...

"Oh crap!" Virvidi noticed a obvious Crack, right by his right hoof.

He got up to get another plank.

"Thanks Homeboard. If you had'nt poured water in, we would have lost! You have a great eye for this!"

He smiled, then retrieved a plank to patch up the leak.

Confession for Virvidi:

Homeboard and shardz. I may hate shardz and wonder about Home's sanity, but they sure do love to win.