Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Total Drama Roleplay!

Armin

Pink Mist finally opened the crate and saw a hammer, knife, saw, and some wooden planks inside.

Well I'm definitely not a building expert but I'm sure I can do my best. 

@,

She went over to two of her team members.

Hey you guys want some help?
If we can get the whole team together and building we just might beat the other team.

Confessional/Homeboard: I'm a bit overwhelmed on how everypony else is just more powerful and better than I am...its unfair.

Homeboard observed the team, which had managed to catch up and build their hot tub. There was a significant difference between their team and hers. There was a reason why they were able to come head on, even without carts.

SPECIAL EDITION: Homeboard's Audition

A pony - a teenage pegasi, really - was standing in front of a tilted camera, taking several seconds of her time adjusting it.

Finally the pony spoke. "Hello, producers of Total Pony Island. I'm Homeboard. watched your previous episodes, Snappy, and I need to say that I have to go on Total Pony Island. Perhaps I can make your place emphasize the 'drama'?" - Homeboard uncertainly chuckles - "Nonetheless, pick me for Total Pony Island, and I'll promise you that!"

"Homeboard! Are you talking to yourself again?" a muffled voice can be heard from downstairs.

Homeboard immediately reddens from that remark. "No, I'm talking to the camera- no wait, AUGH! I don't know! Redo!" Before the turns off the record button on her camera, she slips and falls down. "Oww..." she groans, before the camera recording ends.

Lightning didn't get what was going on, Her team had an advantage, a big one too. And some of the ponies on the other team weren't even doing anything. Actually she shouldn't think like that since she was barely helping like them too, but at least helping.

"Come on everypony we can still win this. As long as everypony does whatever they can." She said softly, trying to be a leader.

(edited)

((OOC: Guess it's time to beat a dead horse - or pony, I guess.))

SnapShot stoop nearby and watched as the teams built their hot tubs before turning to the camera and grinning mischievously.

"It warms my heart to see a team of ponies working hard together, and by the looks of things the Screaming Gophers are doing quite well, it would be a shame if I - Whoops!She pretended to sneeze and 'accidentally' kick a brick into the side of their hot tub, causing a piece of wood to come off and the water to all drain out, "Ah well, accidents happen!" She grinned, winking at the camera.

((OOC: Options for this roleplay:

A ) Get more active and continue

B ) Reboot with people who can be more active

C ) Let it die and do nothing about it.

I haven't been able to post as I've had a couple of exams and not enough time to post properly. Also, I may have been delayed with Pokemon too...))

Edited by SnapShot

Homeboard noticed their hot tub was leaking once more, and hurriedly she attempted to repair the hle with another crude plank. She kept an ignorant smile, however, and said to Snapshot, "It's okay, accidents happen."

It was too late. A good deal of the water had leaked, and now they had to make the water travels for a second time. She declared in a confident, yet forced way, "We still have a lead here! All of us just need to work together!"

Confession/Homeboard: Sometimes it's best to lie to the team to keep their hopes up. We can still win...right?

Butterfly dragged a crate carefully pushing the crate against her back and slowly walking backwards. When I get over to where my team members are I open up a crate and look inside,duct tape, and a bucket of water. I look at Homeboard and throw her a roll of duct tape with my teeth. "Maybe this would help?" I say,lifting up the bucket.