Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Total Drama Roleplay!

Armin

@,

SnapShot pulled out her 3DS boredly as she waited, and noticed she had a Streetpass notification from Viridian's Mii. She was about to play Streetpass Quest before she was interrupted my a complaint from Frost.

@,

She turned around, looking angry.

"Hey, if you have any better names for a totally dramatic show set on an island please let me know, I'd LOVE to hear them!" She said, before reviewing her notebook full of the challenges that the interns, well, weren't seriously injured by.

"I actually like the name. Its quite catchy."

Shardz said.

"Frost. SHUT up. or i will push you into the water."

(That is now a thing. Whenever shes irritatied by a player, that player will get pushed. But only if its safe, like in water.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Snap? Betcha dont have luigi's mansion!"

He said, while being PWNd by a ghost.

"Luckily i had that bone.."

He said, as Polter revived the unconsious luigi.

@,

She turned around, looking angry.

"Hey, if you have any better names for a totally dramatic show set on an island please let me know, I'd LOVE to hear them!" She said, before reviewing her notebook full of the challenges that the interns, well, weren't seriously injured by.

"I actually like the name. Its quite catchy."

Shardz said.

"Frost. SHUT up. or i will push you into the water."

(That is now a thing. Whenever shes irritatied by a player, that player will get pushed. But only if its safe, like in water.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Snap? Betcha dont have luigi's mansion!"

He said, while being PWNd by a ghost.

"Luckily i had that bone.."

He said, as Polter revived the unconsious luigi.

(I can swear at least once right?)

"Jackasses..." Frost muttered under her breath. She may not have had any better ideas, but she still thought "Total Drama Island" was a stupid name. She paced back and forth angrily, hoping it would calm her down. Unfortunately it did nothing but make her angrier. "This place sucks..." She said to herself. "Just remember, it's worth it for the prize." She reminded herself.

Edited by Blazing Hoof

Shardz smirked, and shoved frost into the water.

"I told you to shut up.."

She said, and laughed at the now soaked frost.

"Heehee I love tormenting people! Especially jerks that arent Snap."

(Retaliate in whatever way possible. Just not elimination. Also.. You can counterstrike.)

((OOC: Yeah, as long as it's not every other word, or the c-bomb or the n-word.))

@,

"Hey, I'm liking these two! Maybe some rewards later in the game...?" She said, not actually meaning it, just trying to wind up Frost a bit more.

"Hey, could I borrow Luigis' mansion? Supervising challenges is boring. Speaking of boring, while we wait for the other boats to arrive, who wants to be doing a mini challenge? Everyone? Great, let's go!" She said, pushing everyone up towards the tall cliff on the edge of the island, trying to work out whether 'Especially jerks that aren't Snap' was an insult or not.

((They'll be put into their teams once they're up there. Basically cliff jumping into shark infested waters while we wait for the others to post.))

Edited by SnapShot

"Thats a compliment By the way."

Shardz said, to make sure that snap knew that.

She's watched this show before, to know that Snap was an awesome host.

"Snap. This is a limited edition version of the game. It has a very very high rarity. It includes a secret world, only known in the japanese version. Its extremely hard. Are you sure you can handle that?"

He asked the host.

"Seriously. Its plated in gold. and it actually works."

• Brohoof 1

Shardz smirked, and shoved frost into the water.

"I told you to shut up.."

She said, and laughed at the now soaked frost.

"Heehee I love tormenting people! Especially jerks that arent Snap."

(Retaliate in whatever way possible. Just not elimination. Also.. You can counterstrike.)

Frost dried herself off with fire, then walked right up to Shardz. "You do realize I'm going to get revenge..." She said. After that she walked off without another word, headed towards this so called "mini challenge". Whatever it is, I hope it involves hurting the jerk who pushed me into the water... She thought.

Butterfly was smiling in exitement as the boat came towards the island.A luxury hotel,my oh my,this was going to be wonderful.As the boat pulls up she puts one of her beautiful hooves over the edge.She looks up and looks at the island in disgust.She puts her hooves on the boardwalk and walks up to the beach."Camp?This is supposed to be a luxury hotel,this is nothing more than a crappy island."

"Why not, I can heal myself, somewhat."

She said, while hoping its another water based challenge.

"Why not. You can play the game.. IF i have it back once this minichallenge is done snap. And i will ask for it back. So dont try any thing. Im smarter than the average pony."

@

"Welcome to Total Drama Island, yada yada yada, get up on that cliff and meet us there." Snapshot said, placing a note saying 'Gone to mini challenge, most people will hopefully be back without lawsuits, if we're not here meet us on cliff'

@,

"Awesome! Gimme!" She said, grabbing the game and then clearing her throat, "Ahem, meet me up on that cliff for your first mini-challenge." She said, heading up without waiting up, setting up little flag posts, with one labeled Killer Bass and another called Screaming Gophers. She then sat down on a luxury beanbag and waited for the campers to arrive.

"Welcome to Total Drama Island, yada yada yada, get up on that cliff and meet us there." Snapshot said, placing a note saying 'Gone to mini challenge, most people will hopefully be back without lawsuits, if we're not here meet us on cliff'

"Awesome! Gimme!" She said, grabbing the game and then clearing her throat, "Ahem, meet me up on that cliff for your first mini-challenge." She said, heading up without waiting up, setting up little flag posts, with one labeled Killer Bass and another called Screaming Gophers. She then sat down on a luxury beanbag and waited for the campers to arrive.

When Frost reached the top of the cliff, she noticed two flags. "What are these for?" She asked, at least pretending to be calm for a little while. Just act like the good girl for a little while... It can't be that hard can it be? She told herself. She knew she couldn't be that good for long, but she had to try.

As my bags are thrown at me,I climb up onto the cliff.I look down,Just looking at it makes me dizzy.My hooves still sparkled in the sunlight,a Canterlot pony MUST look presentable on TV."Excuse me,but what exactly is this challenge,I mean,this is an 1,000,000 bit prize we are getting"I say,in my usual fancy voice.

Light Ran quickly an up the cliff, He knocked over butterfly in exteme excitement, then he looked back at butterfly in the mud and grinned a little bit, afur that he started looking at the flagpoles for a second with curosity, but realized what they were for, and went to wait for the rest to come.

Lightning followed the other ponies, somewhat scared for what was coming.

Even though Lightning was a pony made for the stage she had stagefreight. Luckily she didn't care for heights at all.

@@snapshot

"Excuse me, is there a place where I can leave my guitar?" She asked, louder than she had spoken before.

I see a pony running over and knocking me over into the mud "Grrrosss!"I say,I look at him grinning and plaster on a smile.I get up and shake some of the mud off,leaving bits of it in my mane and my fur.I look at him "Well,you CERTAINLY are exited."I say,looking at him and taking out some hoove sanatizer and polishing my hooves.I place my tiara back into my mane and smooth the rest of my mane off,still leaving bits of mud in my fur.

(( OOC: I missed so many posts! Sorry I was at school; you guys post too fast! I'll just move where you guys are. ))

Aphrodite looked at the island she supposedly was supposed to live on for the next eight weeks. "Looks decent enough.. I hope these guys aren't idiots. Summer camp 6 years ago was a living nightmare.." The mare thought to herself as she followed the group up the cliff.

Somewhere four miles away from a rather insignificant island, there was a boat. A small yacht of sorts, but it's clean, white edges and transparent glass top distinguished it from your average yacht. It was sailing out in the middle of nowhere, far away from any kind of civilization. 

On there was a young, teenage mare which appeared different from the rest of the crew, the reason because that she was the only passenger on board. The pony was a daughter of a millionaire, and she was on this yacht to go a special five star resort on a nearby island. Even her yacht was luxurious; she even had her own personal bedroom below the deck with a see-through underwater view. 

And this particular mare was called Homeboard. She was on the bow of the yacht, looking through binoculars toward a nearby island, which they drew closer and closer. Homeboard smiled and trotted around, unable to contain her excitement. They were here! 

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" Homeboard shouted, her voice easily being heard throughout the yacht. 

A nearby colt opened his eyes, yawning. "Are...are we there yet?" the colt muttered, his eyes drooping down.

"Yes, Stadia! Yes!" Homeboard replied excitingly. "We're here! It's the island resort!"

The colt blinked. "I don't see no island," he said monotonously.

"Now, now, Stadia, you used a double negative there. It's 'any', not 'no'. And I believe the resort's deeper inside the island. Won't that be great? We can play with the exotic animals there!"

"Um...ma'am...who are you talking to?" Homeboard turned around, seeing a sailor clad in white at the control room's front door. 

Homeboard grew irritated. Wasn't it obvious enough? "Well, to my friend Stadia! He's right here!" 

The sailor took a short glance around the deck, and sighed. Rolling his eyes, the sailor returning into the control room. "One in every ship," he said.

Homeboard ignored the sailor's remarks and she waited longer with her friend Stadia. As they drew close to the dock, the yachy stopped. The two ponies stood there, observing the ship crew drop anchor and set up the bridge to the dock. 

A mere seconds after the crew finished placing the stair bridge, Homeboard ran down the stairs into the floating wooden dock. She yelled once more, "We're here! Stadia, get Penumbra, Mr. Polynomial, and Silica to wake up! You have to see this!" Stadia nodded and saluted, galloping away into the yacht's bedroom.

She proceeded down the dock, seeing another unicorn on an adjacent platform, appearing confused. Homeboard also saw that there were multiple ponies – some of them were quiet, others looked angered, and yet others kept a surprised face. Of course, her first reaction wasn't seeing how the other ponies were feeling. "Wait..." Homeboard blurted, her wings spreading, "There are other ponies with the same age range as me here! Oh my Celestia! This is awesome! No, that's not right...DOUBLE awesome!" 

She zoomed up the hill, pushing other ponies without noticing her actions, and promptly stopping to see two flags – one with a bass and another with a gopher, both with grotesque faces. "Oh...is this the miniature golf the resort was talking about? Wow! I haven't played it before, but by the looks if it, it seems fun!"

Homeboard saw another pony nearby, sitting lazily on a beanbag. Maybe she's the referee? "Excuse me, ma'am, can you explain me the rules of the game?" Homeboard began playing with the "fish flag" nearby; she assumed that it was another way to classify the hole numbers, but she is unaware of what is actually happening.

"Your new on this island. i presume. This is not a minigolf course. Also.. Your on TV and gonna be trying to make some more money."

Shardz said, being serious.

"This challenge is gonna be fun. I hope."

Shardz said.

"Maybe i can get rid of shardz when the challenge starts!"

Virvidian muttered.

"Oh, is this one of those activities where you try to guess the thing with twenty questions? I love that game! Let me think...is it a croquet course, then? Or Capture the Flag? Or-" Homeboard paused in midsection.

Next to her was a camerapony filming in front of her? "We're on TV? YES! This place is getting better than I thought!"

Without the pony's permission, she immediately snatched the small microphone. Taking a long breath, she spoke a string of greetings. "Hi, mom! Hi, dad! Hi, grandma! Hi, grandpa! Hi, Uncle Peridot! Hi, Cousin Parison! Hi, Aunt Write! Hi, baby cousin Aileron! Hi, Skewer! Hi, Fuselage! Hi, Mrs. Actinide! Hi, Mr. Fetlock! Hi, Mrs. Metry! Hi, Mrs. Contour! Hi, Mrs. Topograph! Hi, Mr. Intergerias! And hi, librarian whose name I forgot!"

She gasped a quick short breath and fell to the ground. Homeboard heard about some prize with money, and she laughed - and coughed - at the same time. "I don't want any money prize! I have all the money I need; if you know my family, we have 374 million dollars in our account! I won't play for something so little as one hundred, two hundred, or even five hundred thousand bits. But, everything here seems so fun, I'll probably stay."

Confession Booth/Homeboard: Uh...make that 375.

Confession booth for shardz:

She ain't gonna make it.

Confession booth for virvidian:

She is not gonna like being eliminated.

"Yo Snap! When is the challenge gonna start?!"

Shardz said.

"shut up." Virvidian mumbled.

"Oi! Rich girl! Shut up and listen to snap!!"

he pointed to homeboard.

((OOC: Phone roleplaying sucks. Sorry about the fast respones Shaymin and Carto.))

"Alright! So now that we're all here and happy I'll organize you into your teams!" Shesaid, before looking over her list one more time, "Okay, in Killer Bass: Light, Repsol, Aphrodite, Sky, Frost and Pink.

On the Screaming Gophers: Lily, Homeboard, Butterfly, Lightning, Shardz and Vividian. Gather yourselves into your teams and I'll tell you your first challenge!"

SnapShot waited for them to do so before continuing, "Your first challenge, no longer a mini challenge 'cause you're pretty much all here is Cliff Diving. Off this cliff. Into a safe zone. 'Cause there's a looooot of hungry sharks here," As if on cue, a few shark fins appeared in the waters below, "Also, no flying or magic, or you're disqualified, got it? Each team will take turns, Killer Bass then screaming Gophers and so on. Killer Bass, you're up!" She announced, before moving her beanbag to get a better view.

Edited by SnapShot

"Grr.."

Shardz was unhappy.

Especially that virvidian  was on her team.

Confession for shardz:

Damn you snap. Why did you put me on the same team as my Ex?!

Confession for virvidian

I expected this. I honestly expected this.

"Snap. Your saying my name wrong. Its Virvidian not Vividian."

Virvidian corrected and waited to go.

"I'd like to be the first one on my team. Whenever that is." Lightnings reasoning was pretty simple. Go first so you won't quit if you get too nervous.

She just hoped that nothing would go wrong. Well, it was probably save since it was meant to be a television show. They surely wouldn't air a show if ponies would actually die.

"I'll go second." Repsol said as he trotted over to the mare that spoke up first. "Second of my team, I mean." Repsol wasn't really a swimmer. And well, dont get started on diving. But he figured that the sooner he would jump, the sooner he would be done with it.

(Wow, RPing on phone is pretty terrible. :/ )

• Brohoof 1

"Third... definitely third..." Sky said, raising her hand

While she wasn't really afraid she wasn't really sure she was all that comfortable with throwing herself off a cliff on whim... Well... you've gotta do what you gotta do. Better get it out of the way sooner than later. And anyway, with three you have time to observe and see what mistakes your teammates made after they smash into the rocks...