Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Total Drama Roleplay!

Armin

@@repsol rave,

"I honestly don't care when I'm going, as long as I'm not last," The mare finally said, speaking her first words on this foreign island. "I'm surrounded by idiots. I'll have to keep in mind that there will be no befriending business, as nothing will get in the way between me and my million bits."

"I don't care when I go." Frost said. "But the sooner I'm done with this, the better." She added. She was hoping her team would let her go first, or at least close to it. She went to the confessional (I don't know how else to phrase that), and said "you know what? I don't care what my team says... The minute our team is up, I'm running in there and diving."

"I volunteer Virvidian first!"

Shardz said with a cocky smile.

Confession(Shardz) :

That was a very VERY smart move.

"I want to push him off when the challenge happens."

As soon as shardz said that, Virvidian tensed up.

"OH COME ON! Why cant you just forget about me cheating on you for your sister?!"

Virvidian said, angrily.

Confession(Shardz)  :

So totally worth it. He deserves pain.

Pink walked to the cliff with the rest of the campers to start the mini-challenge. She looked down at how far they had to jump.

*gulp* I may hunger for adventure but this is crazy! Oh well might as well get it over with.

She was put in her group which was The Killer Bass and tried to decide who she would go after.

Well at least Killer Bass sounds better than Screaming Gophers. Alright I don't really care when I go, I'll just go after whoever's next.

Homeboard heard the "instructor" mention something about jumping off a cliff into a safe zone. Her face brightened up instantly. "We're swan diving? Like, sky diving but with the water? That sounds GREAT!"

Nearby were the two affable ponies she came to know; it was rather delightful to see the two horse-playing. And one of them was even volunteering! It was great to see ponies so spirited. In fact, Homeboard thought, I think I'll jump in before them!

Confession/Homeboard: I had decided to do something bold for once. Setting up an example for everypony so they can follow along! I think it'll be thrilling for the crowd!

As soon as the mare finished up her explanation, Homeboard cut in, yelling, "For the Gopphhhhheeerrrsss!" She lengthened her shout until she jumped off the cliff into the water below. 

SnapShot watched as Homeboard jumped off the cliff.

"Er, apparently the Gophers went first," She said, scratching her head and wondering why anyone would actually want to go first, "So I guess Killer Bass.is next. Again."

She peered ovee the edge to check if the slightly insane pony had landed in the safe zone, then shrugged and went back to her beanbag.

"She's insane."
Shardz and virvi said at the same time.
"Shut up, you Steerku!"
(Cheating pig in Shardzish)
Shardz yelled.
"What?!"
Virvidian said, questioning the sanity of Shardz.
Confession booth, Virv:
I hate shardz.
But i might start winning if i tell her this..
"Shardz. Focus on the challenge when it is your turn. Think of the water as me.
and the safe zone is my face."
He said.
"And try and aim for the center by moving in air without using magic."

Repsol watched as the mare jumped off the cliff. Unfortunately this only made him very nervous. "Oh nononono, i'm no pegasus! How the hell am i going to survive this!" He frantically searched for a way out of this whole situation. There was ofcourse the cliff. "I could jump off and swim away..." This thought was swept from Repsol's mind when one of the sharks decided pop his fin up on the surface. There was no way he could escape by running. Repsol was fast, very fast actually. But that doesn't mean anything if you don't know where you're running.

After a good 10 minutes of pondering he came to the conclusion that there was no way out. He hung his head low in defeat and flattened his ears. "Well this is just great."

@@repsol rave,

"Might I add that there's a chicken way out?" She said, producing a chicken hat and grinning at Repsol, "If you are quackers enough to choose the hat, it may be slightly hawkward between you and your teammates as this may result in your team losing the challenge. Honestly, its a birden to be so clever. I may egret making these puns later. Wren will they stop? I doubt they feather will!" SnapShot was originally going to continue making puns, but by the time she finished tears were streaming down her face and she was laughing hysterically. She tried to calm down to tell Repsol that it was his choice of what he wanted to do, but she found that she couldn't stop laughing, so she held the chicken hat up by Repsol and hoped he knew what she meant.

((OOC: I'm actually laughing at these puns, they are awful!))

Edited by SnapShot

@@snapshot,

Repsol's face changed from depressed into annoyed in milliseconds, as the mare continued to throw puns at him. "You really are the funny one, arn't you?" He said as he huffed firmly at the hat. There was definately no backing out now, if he let his team down this early on he would have no chance of ever getting their help if he needed it. He needed to think smart now. Every action has a reaction, and it's up to him to get those reactions into his favor.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather die a bloody-sharky death then wear that celestiadamned thing." 

"BucBucBuccc!!"

Shardz taunted Repsol while making chicken noises.

Confession booth for Virv:

I already hate her. She's just gonna make it worse.

As soon as she gives up, shes gonna be embarrased like hell.

"Shut up."

Virvidian said point blank.

"This is gonna be easy cuz i practiced falling!"

Virvidian said with a smile

(Chuggaconroy would be proud of Snap.)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Repsol found himself standing right next to somepony who seemed to think this whole situation pretty funny. Repsol however, was not in the mood for this. There is this saying, 'the drop that makes the bucket flow over'. Guess Repsol's bucket just filled up. He trotted over to the  mare and firmly locked eyes. "You think this is a motherbucking game? You think anything in this whole situation is bucking funny? I get dragged to this Buckhole of an island, I need to do celestia-damned challanges. And in the end i just got bucking scammed! Where the buck is my bucking hotel? You think this is funny? I'll give you advice once, and if i where you i would take this. Do NOT buck with me."

(OOC: so i guess repsol is gonna be the 'serious' guy)

Homeboard waited, waited, and waited. Strange, she thought. What's taking them so long?

Homeboard was inside the safe zone, intact and nearly unscathed, unless she added the fact that she fell on the safe zone's border, which was indicated by life savers. Though they were soft, the string scraped on her right hoof and she hit her head on a nearby buoy. A crimson colored cut was seen on her hoof, and she had an aching bump on her head, but Homeboard barely noticed her injuries.

Minutes later, she grew impatient. Finally, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Hey! Jump down! The water is fairly cool! Don't take so long!"

Confession/Homeboard: I don't get what's wrong with these ponies. They're ssslllooowww aaasss mmmooolllaaassseeesss.

"When will the other team be going?Lightning thought while getting impatient.

Cofession booth :"I think we have a nice chance of winning since the other team seems to be too scared to jump. But if they'd at least pass if they're not willing to go that'd be great."

Edited by Midnight Blade

"You know what? Screw the order! I'm jumpin'!" Frost shouted, then dived off the cliff. Not one of my brighter ideas... She thought on the way down.

Confessional booth (Again, don't know how to word it right): "Was that my best idea? No. Was it worth it? YES! I wonder how kid would react if he saw me do that? He would probably hate me for being an idiot..." She didn't even notice that she was getting distracted with something random.

@@repsol rave

"Oh, just go already, will you?" Aphrodite shouted, kicking the stallion off the cliff and diving after him. "Might as well get this over with.. that stallion couldn't do it himself so I had to make him!" Aphrodite barely missed the circle. "This team NEEDS me on their team.."  Aphrodite smirked to herself, then swam towards the shore.

Edited by Shaymin

"Okay. That was one of the gopher members. And some killer bass."

Shardz said, peering over.

"They're okay!" Shardz said as they were both in the safe zone.

Confession for shardz:

That was just plain ole dumb.

Confession for Virv:

That was absolutely awesome!!!

'I better place down the 3DS somewhere safe!' He thought, placing his 3DS ontop of a bench.

'Oh yeah!'

He thought, taking out his rare copy of Luigi's mansion.

"Can i trust you to give it back once the challenge is done? I really want it back."

Edited by Natalie the Mage

Since nothing was happening Lightning just decided to jump, leaving her guitar on top of the cliff.

"It's now or never." She thought.

Going full speed she jumped dodging everypony else.

Splash!

"Come on, the water's a bit chilly but that's it." she tried to say outloud hoping it'd reach anypony on top of the cliff.

Contfession room "If eeveryone on the other team is so scared to go I think mine will have a very good chance of winning."

Homeboard was waiting at the shore, spectating the safe zone. Three ponies had jumped; one from her team, and the other two from the Bass. She smiled. "Yay! All of you are finally here!"

Ten minutes. Ten minute before the time ran out for the contestants. Then all of the ponies still above the cliff will automatically get chicken hats. At least that's what one of the interns said.

Confession/Homeboard: Finally! Some ponies decided to jump! They're probably all acrophobic or something.

Deciding to encourage the ponies, Homeboard shouted again, "Hey, it isn't that far when you think of it! Don't be afraid!"

Not many ponies from Frost's team had jumped yet, so she decided to "encourage" them. "Hurry up guys! If you don't jump we're gonna lose!" She called. "It's either you guys jump, or I come up there and push you off, one by one!" She said, hoping to scare her team into jumping.

"LEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYY JEEENNKIIINNSSS!!!"

Shardz said, jumping and aiming for the center.

She made it, but just barely.

Then shortly after Virvidian jumped.

"CANNNON BAAAAALLLL!!!!!!"

Virvidian  yelled as he made it also.

"This is fun. I like this. I reallly do."

Shardz said, splashing the others.

• Brohoof 1

Lightning was already back on top of the cliff for her guitar. She started to play a song. Lightning decided not to go with her usual metal since not everypony might enjoy it.

Instead it was a somewhat general song anyone might enjoy.

Confession booth: "I might as well do something so ,well, anypony would jump."

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZckiELrRLU is the song I'm referring too)

Homeboard was now near the shore and nearby she discovered something. Wooden pull carts. Strange, she thought. What is something like this doing here?

"Possibly the next challenge," a pony said from behind.

Homeboard turned around, seeing a rather short grey mare. The unicorn had a white queen for a cutie mark, had a light scarlet mane, and dark green eyes that somehow gave a sense of insecurity. "Silica!" Homeboard exclaimed.

"Homeboard, this is something for the next challenge. You're lucky to find something like this, so take advantage of it. You have to win." Silica said.

"Wait, wait, wait. How are you sure it's the next challenge?" Homeboard asked.

"Observe the nearby surrounding," Silica replied. "There's a reason why Snap called it a 'mini-challenge'. This is the real deal."

Homeboard looked around confusedly. Silica sighed, then added, "We're going to be building something. That, supposedly, is the real challenge, give or take."

"I don't understand," Homeboard said.

"Homeboard, get a grip of yourself. This is a chess game, and in a chess game, there are only two types of ponies; the hunters and the huntees. If we don't take action, we're going to be checkmated. Our best choice: Annihilate the other team, and try to get other ponies voted off. If we don't deviate from this strategy, then victory is ensured. First take care of these two annoying arrogant brats, then-"

"I don't want to play to win, Silica. I don't even want to be part of this." Homeboard interjected.

Silica grumbled, organizing her curvy mane. "Hmph. Your choice. It's still available if you decide to change your mind. But if you lose, then don't blame me."

Homeboard looked down, in a pondering state. She then turned her vision at Silica, only to find her gone.

Quietly and by herself, Homeboard returned to the challenge area.

Sky gulped and threw herself off the edge of the cliff.

"Oh god..."

She hit the edge of the ring marking the safe zone. She yelped in pain and managed to slip into the water inside the ring. She sat there floating and grimacing.

"Ouch.. maybe I should have landed that one better..."

(Argh! I feel terrible about not posting! It never showed up in my recent posts thing so I assumed no one was posting and that it had died and argh... I'm dumb... should have checked... sorry! :P I'll post more now)

• Brohoof 1

Both Shardz and Virvi Winced.

"Thats Gotta hurrrt!" Shardz said, Swimming back to shore.

Confession for Shardz: I plan on making an alliance.

@

"Ay! Homeboard! Lets form an Alliance."

Virvi Couldn't hear them.He was enjoying his win.

"Haha!! You Lot! JUMP NOW! Its fine! The water is niiice!!"

Edited by Natalie the Mage