Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Write an "about me" for the user above you

Shiki

I like forum games and Ace Attorney.  :)

I am one of the oldest members on the site, and one of the largest fluttershy fans. Care for a bagel?

How do you know about my love of bagels?!  I've never told my closest friend on the whole forum about that one!  blink.png

• Brohoof 1

I'm a mod, and Rainbow Dash is mai waifu.

I probably have better taste in music than you do sleep.png. Also, if you say you like "Classic Rock", we're gonna have a problem.

*Puts on a pair of Rayban's* Who said the "c word"?

• 9 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a pretty nice person and fun. I also have a million spoilers on my about me page because I know somebody somewhere will click through all of them. Not Clawdeen however because she got bored after clicking through about four of them. I know one of you out there will. That's why I did this. To secretly enjoy your suffering as you click through a sea of spoilers. Only to never see an end. I also really like Sea Ponies.

• Brohoof 1

I used to have this cool Disco Elysium Pony profile pic, but it was *too* cool so I changed it. I know everything about Elder Scroll lore (I've read every books in Skyrim). I love pools and rollercoaster, but I hate twitter and the people on in. :P

• Delighted Giggle 1