Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Edge of Time story (Closed)

CornBreadGang

Before I say anything, I want to say that this may not be super famous as a story, and i can't make cover art for it, so think of that before you post. I am posting the story in the writing section. I will give all of you a link once it is done. Thank you.

Hey, everypony! I'm a blossoming writer, and have decided to take a break from my current series and start a new one! And I figured that I would add OC's into it, since I wub you all. :3

Most OC's will be main characters, but spaces are limited. And I can't make cover art or anything, so if anyone wants to make a cover, fire away.

Anyways, the story is like this: Many years after a terrible tragedy that left many ponies dead and thousands wounded, six ponies were awoken by a light, and saw that they had cuts in their arms. Some were heroes, some were villains. No pony remembers what happened, but time is running out, and a dark evil of old is beginning to rise. Who will live? Who will die? And will time run out?

Send a request as follows:

Name:

Race:

Alliance: (Your choices are the heroes or the villains.)

Fate: (Will they live or die?)

Popularity:(Background or main?)

Spots open:

The Heroes:

Light Streak: super2379

Blue Moon-Blue Moon

Pinkimena Dianne Pie- Code Junkie

The Villains:

Windy Runner- Todd Stocks

Littlerawr- Cleo

Jack Spades- Jack Spades

The Background characters:

Blazing Hoof- Blazing

Jalokim- Jalokim

Jalokim- Pixel Sizzler

Jalokim- Daisy

Pinkimena Dianne Pie- Moonlight Aura

The Head Honcho: Jalokim- Shadex

(This is for an OC who wants to be the ultimate villain. NOTE: This character will die. No questions asked.)

The Watcher:

(This is the ultimate good in the world.)

Open!

Thanks for reading and applying! First come, first serve!

Edited by super2379
  • Brohoof 1

You can use my main OC, Blue Moon. I'll leave his profile below (you can exclude the part about him being married and having children.)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blue-moon-r2808

Name: Blue MoonRace: UnicornAlliance: HeroFate: DiePopularity: Main

I got you in, you're all set to be in the story! :)

And a note to all: this story might take about a month or so to finish. I have to draft it, then copy paste it into an entry.

Plus, the fair is in town. I'm gettin' me some funnel cakes instead of writing.

Edited by super2379
  • Brohoof 1

If you like, you can use my OC, Code Junkie. Here is the link:

Http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/code-junkie-r3706

Name:Code Junkie

Race: Pegasus

Alliance: Hero

Fate: Live

Popularity: Main

Also, I have a second OC that could fit as a background character, but I will let you decide if you want me to post it here.

Name: Todd Stocks

Race: Unicorn

Alliance: Villain

Fate: Die (could be redeemed right before death, because, ya know, redemption equals death according to TVtropes)

(If you need any details on his personality or backstory, the link to the OC page is in my signature)

Name: Jalokim

Race: pegasus

Alliance: Heroes (may defect to villians, so count him as both)

Fate: preferably live, but it would be fine by me if he dies, as long as its a good death

Popularity: Main. If no slots are available, then you can have him as a backround character

If you want, you can have Jalokim defect to the villians as a plot twist.

It would be really nice if you can include him in this!

Edited by Jalokim

If you like, you can use my OC, Code Junkie. Here is the link:

Http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/code-junkie-r3706

Name:Code Junkie

Also, I have a second OC that could fit as a background character, but I will let you decide if you want me to post it here.

Name: Blazing

Popularity: Background

If you need to know more about him (which you might not, seeing as he's just a background pony) his profile is in my signature

Name: Todd Stocks

Fate: Die (could be redeemed right before death, because, ya know, redemption equals death according to TVtropes)

(If you need any details on his personality or backstory, the link to the OC page is in my signature)

Name: Jalokim

Race: pegasus

Alliance: Heroes (may defect to villians, so count him as both)

Fate: preferably live, but it would be fine by me if he dies, as long as its a good death

Popularity: Main. If no slots are available, then you can have him as a backround character

If you want, you can have Jalokim defect to the villians as a plot twist.

It would be really nice if you can include him in this!

All of you are in. I'll add you to the slots, and I'll have everything updated soon for it. Rough drafts for it will be beginning by the end of the week, if all characters are filled.

Just to clarify, how important are the backround characters to the story? Or in other words, how often do they appear in the story?

Background characters in this are actually pretty major. They are generals in the armies of time.

@@super2379,

By the way, if you can't find an OC to use as the head honcho, you can use Stock Margins, Todd's father. (also linked in my signature) Might make for some interesting dysfunctional father/son relationship. 

@@super2379,

By the way, if you can't find an OC to use as the head honcho, you can use Stock Margins, Todd's father. (also linked in my signature) Might make for some interesting dysfunctional father/son relationship.

I like the way you think, my friend. It's like Darth Vader, but more sinister. MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

I like the way you think, my friend. It's like Darth Vader, but more sinister. MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Not to try and write your story, but Todd could die die by taking his father down with him, you know, in a sort of redemption sacrifice. He could maybe do it after learning that after everything he'd done, he still could never win his father's love.

• Brohoof 1

Hey, I was wondering if you could have Jalokim defect to the villians halfway through the story, but goes back to the heroes closer to the end? 

Also, Jalokim is also pretty skilled at espionage (due to him being an actor), so maybe we could leave everyone to believe he has defected, but in reality is being a double agent? But also having him legitimately defect would be equally as awesome. 

Those are only a few ideas I have though, please tell me what you think.

Hey, I was wondering if you could have Jalokim defect to the villians halfway through the story, but goes back to the heroes closer to the end? 

Also, Jalokim is also pretty skilled at espionage (due to him being an actor), so maybe we could leave everyone to believe he has defected, but in reality is being a double agent? But also having him legitimately defect would be equally as awesome. 

Those are only a few ideas I have though, please tell me what you think.

Sounds cool! I'll give it some thought. 

Not to try and write your story, but Todd could die die by taking his father down with him, you know, in a sort of redemption sacrifice. He could maybe do it after learning that after everything he'd done, he still could never win his father's love.

I REALLY like the way you think, good sir.

And I don't think you're altering what I have in mind too much, but well see who all applies.

You can use two more of my OCs, Pixel Sizzler and Daisy.

Name: Pixel Sizzler
Alliance: Heroes
Fate: Die
Popularity: Backround

Name: Daisy

Race: Earth Pony
Alliance: Heroes
Popularity: Backround

You can use two more of my OCs, Pixel Sizzler and Daisy.

Name: Pixel SizzlerRace: UnicornAlliance: HeroesFate: DiePopularity: Backround

Name: Daisy

Race: Earth PonyAlliance: HeroesFate: LivePopularity: Backround

I've got them both in! And an update: there are NO MORE main hero spots, there is one more background character slot.

Two main villain spots are open.

The head villain is up for grabs.

The Watcher is up for grabs.

If you need another background character, I can offer my other OC, Moonlight Aura.

Name: Moonlight Aura

Popularty: Background

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlight-aura-r3108

She's not exactly evil, she is more passive and does what she is told out of fear.

Edit: Just realized she would be the only villain who is a background character if you put her in.

Edited by Pinkamena Dianne Pie

If you need another background character, I can offer my other OC, Moonlight Aura.

Name: Moonlight Aura

Popularty: Background

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlight-aura-r3108

She's not exactly evil, she is more passive and does what she is told out of fear.

Edit: Just realized she would be the only villain who is a background character if you put her in.

I've added her in. And if she is the only background villain, than that means that she will be the overlord of the dark army.

UPDATE: All background character slots are FILLED!

There are currently four slots open:

3 main villains

The Watcher

The main villain

I got another OC for you to use.

Name: Shadex
Race: Alicorn (Head Honcho) Pegasus (Villian)
Alliance: The head honcho OR Villian
Fate: Die (if head honcho) Live (if villian)

This one is Shadex, and he could be either the Head Honcho, or a main villian. If someone else wants to have their OC as the Head Honcho, then Shadex here can be a main villian, but as a Pegasus instead. 

I would rather you just have him as a villian however, but, whatever floats your boat.

little piece of trivia, he is supposed to have quite a history with Jalokim (they were best friends).

post-15666-0-60126800-1380158249_thumb.png

Edited by Jalokim

I got another OC for you to use.

Name: ShadexRace: Alicorn (Head Honcho) Pegasus (Villian)Alliance: The head honcho OR VillianFate: Die (if head honcho) Live (if villian)Popularity: Main

This one is Shadex, and he could be either the Head Honcho, or a main villian. If someone else wants to have their OC as the Head Honcho, then Shadex here can be a main villian, but as a Pegasus instead. 

I would rather you just have him as a villian however, but, whatever floats your boat.

little piece of trivia, he is supposed to have quite a history with Jalokim (they were best friends).

He's in. And an update:

There are currently four slots left.

The Watcher

Two main villains

Almost done with slots, so be quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, this seems quite awesome! I'll be thrilled if you include my OC into this c:

Name: Cleo
Race: Earth pony
Alliance: Villain(If she could be the main ​villain, I would be thrilled)
Fate: Live(But if you choose her as the/a main villain, I would love it if you make her death really pathetic.)
Popularity: Main(Please? :3)

The link to her character profile is in my signature. 

She's a really rude and generally bitchy to everyone, but the people who she loves she protects them will all her heart. And if they betray her...

Let's just say that nothing will be left.