Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Mary Sue

dedacct6

"Hello Everypony, I'm Mary Sue. HAH! No need to say you're better then Mwah. Because I've probably already achieved everything you failed in. But ask me questions! And don't be shy it's only cute if I'm like that. Ask anything, I'm able to answer everything because I'm just cool like that. If you want to know...My talents are Singing, dancing, flying, magic, beauty, fashion, speed, and...etcetera!"

Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus
  • Brohoof 2

Oh this should be fun XD what's your back story? and which canon ponies are you related to?

Oh I'm the offspring of princess Celestia long lost! My TRAGIC past starts with being raised by changelings and then shipped away and I lived in Ponyville. As the only Alicorn, until that bitch teilight came along but I still overshadowed her! HAHAHAHAHA
  • Brohoof 1

I have a question that will surely stump you narcissistic Sue!

On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your favorite color of the alphabet with the exception of taste? 

You obviously don't have the amazing education i have, to know that the alphabet has no colors...

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

"Hello Everypony, I'm Mary Sue. HAH! No need to say you're better then Mwah. Because I've probably already achieved everything you failed in. But ask me questions! And don't be shy it's only cute if I'm like that. Ask anything, I'm able to answer everything because I'm just cool like that. If you want to know...My talents are Singing, dancing, flying, magic, beauty, fashion, speed, and...etcetera!"

Hi! :3 Do you have an equal? :ooh: