Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Want Your pony in a Nightmare Night Costume?

Armin

I need to try and draw clothes on horses and it's October so yeah. Request away. Try not to be too complicated though, please. Thanks.

EDIT:

Provide a link to your character. If it's a sketch say what colours they are.

Say what kind of costume you want.

Waiting List:

Blackswirl

LittleRawr

Firesoxs

RarityRainbow

Bronyette

The Swedish Brony

Reiji Moritsugu

Bari

ReelyRandom

Super2379

DaScottishBrony

Kodyap1293

302100__UNOPT__safe_applejack_animated.g

Finished vectors:

tylZ9k6.png~Chaotic Flipturn~'s OC Flipturn as Jigsaw.

Edited by SnapShot

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, that sounds interesting. Do you think you could draw my OC, Flipturn, in a Jigsaw costume? Red spiral face paint, glowing red eyes, wearing the black & white suit with the red bow tie. That would be totally awesome.

This should help.

PB2l2D9.png

Thank you!

I'd love it if you drew Lyona dressed up as a lion(link in signature).

Considering that she already has a lion-like mane, it would be pretty easy to just add some feline features. (Cat ears, more fur, etc.) Her color scheme is that of a lion as well. 

would you perhaps draw my oc blackswirl in a costume i dont care what it is so here's a pic of her sorry the head is kinda big so here's a link http://imgur.com/9qE01Ag

Is she the character in your avatar? What kind of costume do you want and what are her colours?

Ooh, that sounds interesting. Do you think you could draw my OC, Flipturn, in a Jigsaw costume? Red spiral face paint, glowing red eyes, wearing the black & white suit with the red bow tie. That would be totally awesome.

This should help.

PB2l2D9.png

Thank you!

Sure thing! I'll do yours first, as I'm not too sure what Blackswirl wants.

I'd love it if you drew Lyona dressed up as a lion(link in signature).

Considering that she already has a lion-like mane, it would be pretty easy to just add some feline features. (Cat ears, more fur, etc.) Her color scheme is that of a lion as well. 

Sounds good!

her coat is black her hair/mane is white with a few black swirls and to be honest i want her to be dressed up as the joker form batman

Alright, thanks for clarifying. Will be done after Flipturns' because I don't wanna be banned I started theirs first.

If it's not to much trouble could I have mine dressed a a viking? 

img-1924809-1-V887pXQ.png

ahdklgbiasdkbgkasn khbsgfjsdhksdh sdjkgshsjkfsjkfhjnb aakdgjkfas

Alright, also I find your signature to be slightly relevant.

could you do Sugar Snow in an angel costume her link is at my profile or just click this link: http://mlpforums.com...ugar-snow-r4674

thanks a lot and since she already has wings you don't have to do another pair of wings!

Thanks!

Will do!

Alright, thanks for clarifying. Will be done after Flipturns' because I don't wanna be banned I started theirs first.

Alright, also I find your signature to be slightly relevant.

Will do!

If you aren't too swamped, can you draw my OC Pixie Dust (In my avatar), as a pegasus for Halloween. With taped on cardboard wings?

If it is not too much trouble, maybe you could my OC here?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlight-scroll-r3434 (his character page)

post-15527-0-25708400-1381695173_thumb.png

You could draw him in a... knight's armor! Yes that, would be nice. And (if you want) you can make it a tad too big, as if it doesn't really fit that well on him. 

That's of course if you want to, if not, I wont mind. smile.png

If you aren't too swamped, can you draw my OC Pixie Dust (In my avatar), as a pegasus for Halloween. With taped on cardboard wings?

I am being swamped, but I'll muscle through. ;P

If it is not too much trouble, maybe you could my OC here?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlight-scroll-r3434 (his character page)

attachicon.gifMoonlight Scroll.png

You could draw him in a... knight's armor! Yes that, would be nice. And (if you want) you can make it a tad too big, as if it doesn't really fit that well on him. 

That's of course if you want to, if not, I wont mind. smile.png

Sure thing.

Color me intrigued. Would you mind doing my OC Arctic Frost as Alucard from the anime Hellsing? Should be hilarious; it doesn't match his personality at all.

I'll have to google that anime, but I'll try. Never heard of it before but I'll try.

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Barberry.Here are a few reference pictures.

This is the basic idea for him.

QYSmFZO.png

These reference pictures are sketches, but they are more like how I want the mane and tail.

img-1792044-2-Bari_sketch.pngPPyupC7.jpg

Can you give him a knight costume?

Cool idea :D

Could you do my OC Tech Reel?

Here's what he looks like(From the neck up, but if you can make it full body for the result): http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/ReelyRandom/media/Happy-Neutral_zpsb40654cc.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Here's his cutie mark(In case you need it): http://s1021.photobucket.com/user/ReelyRandom/media/CutieMark_zpsc82e888d.png.html?sort=3&o=1

For the costume, can you dress him up as Discord?

Thanks in advance :)

-ReelyRandom

Hey There! I'd Like to request that you make my oc Mellow Melody be dressed up in The Normal Clothing for the Scout Regiment in Attack on Titan Please, If that isn't to much trouble, it be nice to see her in somesort of Ninja Costume!

I was wondering if you could draw my OC Red Hearts with Big Hat Logan's hat and a brown

tattered cloak. It would make my day to see him in these.

Red Hearts: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/red-hearts-r4676

Big hat Logan's hat: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Big-Hat-Logan-321842857

The hat should cover up his face, and could you have him sitting on his haunches? I would be so happy to see Red Hearts like this! I would draw it, but the best thing I can draw are stick figures and even those are suckish at best.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Kodyap1293

@,

Drumroll please...

tylZ9k6.png

Here she is! Let me know if I can do anything to improve it, and if you like it send a packet of Tangy Cheese Doritos my way!

@,

Drumroll please...

[g]

Here she is! Let me know if I can do anything to improve it, and if you like it send a packet of Tangy Cheese Doritos my way!

Hey, I like that! img-1928083-2-biggrin.png I'm going to put that as my avatar in the days leading up to Hallowe'en. Jigsaw is exactly the sort of villain that Flipturn would love, and you did a great job there. I like the style you made the formal gear suit her, and her expression is sinister yet cheeky. img-1928083-3-smile.png

I guess her head is rather large in proportion to her body (her neck is quite fat!) but other than that I'm really pleased with this. I look forward to seeing the other drawings you create in this thread, even if they're for other OCs. Thank you!

Edited by ~Chaotic Flipturn~

Well, I'm unsure if you'll ever reach me, but if possible, do you think you could do my OC Arcanel as a mad scientist? (AKA lab coat and with a really insane look XD).

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

If you need more info on him, his char sheet is in my signature! Hope it's not too much problem and thank you! :)

OMFG!!! YES YES YES YES!!! Please make my OC with an "Eye-related" costume to make her look pretty/sexy/beautiful! Selune Darkeye. Reference pics in the link in the signature!!!

EDIT:Maybe a pirate with an eye-patch! YAAAAR! Maybe get a flag for her? :D

Edited by nioniosbbbb

So, I just provide information and stuff? OK.

My OC, Critic in a costume of Zero from Code Geass, but without the helmet. If that's too complicated, then I'll just back on out of here.

EDIT: I didn't even give you a link to a picture, sorry about that.

th_suspicious.png

Edited by ShyFlutters