Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fall into Insanity REBOOT

Demonic Soulz

You figured out that you have a second personality that like to make you crazy and try to kill others. But dont worry you're not alone there are other ponies like you like Equinox his insane side is called Deranged but Deranged doesn't talk like an insane person he actually mess with Equinox and others and kills only when he sees it right. Also he can control Equinox and can talk through him they both use a katana that can cause different attack onto other ponies called Medusa

Story

Years ago there was an alicorn named Arachnid obsessed with madness that he was made a spirit of it. He caused insanity on many ponies before finally dying from his own madness but his...madness split from him and went to various fillies and colts giving them a second personality which cause them to become murderous ponies. They weren't affect till now 

Now, years later, they all meet each other in the small town of Invermare.

Their meeting triggers the resurrection of Arachnid. He is a shadow, and they all still have their dark personas, but he is slowly rising to power, soon capturing the Princesses and Bearers of the Elements of Harmony, and the group of ponies are the only ones who can stop him.

@@Mint Drop

Reboot of the rp made some changes and was wondering if you would want to jump in this again also

As said you are sometimes gonna change when you want but you have to change if not, then you're in control of your other side and that's not fun now is it.

also you have to do something to you OCs appearance to show hes changed also you have a weapon that you other side uses to kill others

(This is a reboot of my rp since it died)

Rules

No god mod

no alicorns (except for Arachnid)

no humans

no mary sues

no killing other peoples OCs (Less they say it's okay)

the basics pretty much

Form(must be filled out)

OC:http://mlpforums.com...uinox-sin-r3019

Weapon: black katana named Selene

Insane side name:Deranged

Appearance difference: Eyes turn purple and voice tone change and his mane gains streak of red in it

Mint Drop

OC:Broken Cloud

Weapon: Dagger, no name. Surroundindgs and whatever she finds laying around.

Insane side name:Fallen

danzxc123

muddle and muddles-shadow

weapon: Weak shadow magic and a short sword with designs that resemble a black rose

insane sides name: Turmoil

Amore Vinyl

Aura Shine: http://mlpforums.com...ura-shine-r3906

Weapon: A scythe with an ornate design on the blade and the handle called Death Lotus Blossom

Insane Side Name: Lighting

Appearance Difference: Eyes grow a dull green color and he mane turns a dark blue and goes over her left eyes and a red streak in her mane

Edited by Yevltal

Aura Shine: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/aura-shine-r3906

Weapon: A scythe with an ornate design on the blade and the handle called Death Lotus Blossom

Insane Side Name: Lighting

Appearance Difference: Eyes grow a dull green color and he mane turns a dark blue and goes over her left eyes and a red streak in her mane

Edited by Amore Vinyl

Aura Shine: http://mlpforums.com...ura-shine-r3906   Weapon: A scythe with an ornate design on the blade and the handle Insane Side Name: Lighting Appearance Difference: Eyes grow a dull green color and he mane turns a dark blue and goes over her left eyes and a red streak in her man

Well you are accepted now we need to wait for a few more people and hopefully Mint Drop joins for the reboot 

I AM SO REJOINING biggrin.png
OC:Broken Cloud

Weapon: Dagger, no name. Surroundindgs and whatever she finds laying around.

Insane side name:Fallen

Appearance difference: See attachments
The right is Fallen, the left is Broken
post-14040-0-42984100-1381804940_thumb.png

Edited by Mint Drop

@
Alright. Another good picture to show the difference would be post-14040-0-81843700-1381805360_thumb.png
Also, as I told you in your other RP's OOC, I'm making another pony with a second personality. Perhaps she could join as well?

muddle and muddles-shadow (both the same character) To shorten a long story: Muddle has an animated shadow, when ever she loses her shadow she snaps. Her shadow was... 'misplaced'.

weapon: Weak shadow magic and a short sword with designs that resemble a black rose

insane sides name: Turmoil

difference: Her eye's slowly change red as she gets worse (sanity wise), and her hair will start to frizz out.

Edited by danzxc123

muddle and muddles-shadow (both the same character) To shorten a long story: Muddle has an animated shadow, when ever she loses her shadow she snaps. Her shadow was... 'misplaced'.   weapon: Weak shadow magic and a short sword with designs that resemble a black rose   insane sides name: Turmoil   difference: Her eye's slowly change red as she gets worse (sanity wise), and her hair will start to frizz out and lose a lot of it's color along with her pelt. 

You are accepted...you know there was another persons whose OC was awesome the OC was Mind Trick and that was an interesting but this one has caught my interest also 

I believe we have enough but I want to see Mint Drops other OC before we start it alright so everypony be patient

You are accepted...you know there was another persons whose OC was awesome the OC was Mind Trick and that was an interesting but this one has caught my interest also 

Thanks, I'm glad you like her;  I guess this goes to show that after a ton of past trials and errors you can do something right. laugh.png

OC: Lila Fireheart (signature)

Weapon: Weak Fire magic and a Spiked Horse shoes

Insane Name: Torn

Difference: Horn emits black flame instead of usual color and bottom of her hooves gain a white flame effect.

I'm sorry about the wait everyone. I've been working on my character, and hate to say the page is not ready yet.
Though, there is a bit of progress. Here is a picture of her when her other personality isn't taking control.
post-14040-0-81555800-1381819838_thumb.png
Her name is Charred Cream and she is part of the OC family I'm making. I have no Cutie Mark for her yet, but I will think of something.