Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any PMVs you want to see made?

Arcangel

What PMVs do you want to see that haven't already been made? For one, I would like to see

Do Ya (ELO)-Spike singing about Rarity

Rockaria! (ELO)-About Octavia

Sweet is the Night (ELO)-about Luna

Tender is the Night (Jackson Browne)-About Luna

Wanderlust (Paul McCartney)-Showcasing the more adventure-like episodes

Sure as I'm Sitting Here (3 Dog Night)-About the ups and downs of Twilight's stay in Ponyville

She's Always a Woman (Billy Joel)-About Twilight Sparkle (and her personality quirks)

Honesty (Billy Joel)-About Applejack

Baba O'Riley (Who)-About Ponyville's creation (shown in 'Family Appreciation Day')

And a lot more.

Do you have any PMVs you want to see made? Also, have any of the above mentioned PMVs been made? Post away.

I would absolutely love to see Rhapsody of Fire - Unholy Warcry redone with ponies (as in all real life characters ponified).  Also with the quality of the show.  Too much to ask for but I would pay good money to see that done.

I would like to see...

Curse of the Two Blind People (Satan's Massacre)- Any ponies, don't care

Prit Stik (Prit Stik)- Any ponies, don't care

Revolution 9 (The Beatles)- Any ponies, don't care

Yeah, I have a thing for "so bad, it's hilarious" music. :P

Revolution 9 (The Beatles)- Any ponies, don't care

Yeah, I looked that up.

Not like I needed to sleep tonight or anything.

It's like the telephone/talking part of "I am the Walrus," except it's for the whole song.

• Brohoof 1

Obviously great hits such as:

-The Campfire Song-Song (Preformed by Spongebob Squarepants & Patrick Star)

-The Spongebob Squarepants "Texas Song" (preformed by Sandy Cheeks)

-Obviously that one from the "Bubble Bowl" Episode, like "Sweet Victory" or something.

Yoldle ay e oh, yodle ay e oh, yodle ay e oh, a lay-ee, a lay-ee.

Edited by Emperor Kuzco

I'd like to see some with The Gremlin theme from both movies,it'd work great with parasprites and changelings.Also one with the original Godzilla 1954 theme for Spikezilla in Secret of my excess. A Jurassic Park pmv would be truly fantastic, that theme is just plain stunning, even though there are no dinos in FIM

I would love to see a lyra one where they show her in the human world. Or at least the finished anthropology.

AND WE NEED MORE PHOTOFINISH! Sorry for the freak out, but shes one of my favorites. Picture perfect pony is the only photofinish song i can find

I would probably want Twilight going completely insane again, also with Lights Out - Breaking Benjamin playing in the video. It is solely up to the one who makes the PMV.

This is a stretch, but every time I hear this song an image comes to my mind. When Two Worlds Collide by Iron Maiden. I can imagine Twilight looking at the stars with her telescope, when she notices one star looks a lot brighter than normal. She makes calculations, and notices it's been growing all the time. She can't believe what's happening and she checks her calculations for the hundreth time, they're always correct. A planet is on collision course with Equestria. She gets really scared and thinks about how it's going to affect everything. She comes to terms with the eventual fate and thinks of the ponies that will be left, if any. Sorry this was so long, those lyrics are really interesting. Lyrics: http://m.metrolyrics.com/when-two-worlds-collide-lyrics-iron-maiden.html

I'd like to see something that rightfully proves p=mv.

Δp=m*Δv where Δp is Impulse, or change in Momentum. m is Mass. Δv is change in velocity.

If our Impulse represents the number of Seasons remaining in the show, then we can easily predict it: at the end of Season 4 there will have been 91 episodes. If we divide this number by the number of the mane cast (6) then we get a rough but fair approximation of the weight of each of the characters (91/6=15.17kg) so it seems like a valid value. Our velocity change is determined by how many episodes we get a year: (Total number of episodes divided by number of seasons equals episode per year average) divided by number of days in a year, plus the equivalent power of the Equestria girls movie. (1-((1+((91/4)/365))²)) Therefore:

Δp=91*(1-((1+((91/4)/365))²))

Δp=11.6973

11.7 minus 3.5 total (26 episode) seasons run so far means a total of 8.2 more seasons to look forward to.

• Brohoof 1